Rebels Star Wars Rebels Season 3: An Open Discussion

Is that Kanen with some sort of Night vision goggles on at around the 324 second mark?

Either that or he is possessed by Nightsisters magic or its some sort of shade created by some sort of magic similar to the dark side Yoda that Yoda fought in Clone Wars season 6.

Wouldn't surprise me if they head back to Dathomir this season.

Is that Kanen with some sort of Night vision goggles on at around the 324 second mark?

Yeah, if you look at the official trailer that came out in July there are a few shots of Kanan with the glowing green eyes. Does seem similar to Nightsister magic.

[YT]xmXp802sFgQ[/YT]

At
2:44
3:17

And there is a green ghost thing at 3:08 that I would guess is connected.

I kind of hope the TIE Striker and U-wing make an appearance this season.

I'm hoping Boba makes an appearance this season.

Either that or he is possessed by Nightsisters magic or its some sort of shade created by some sort of magic similar to the dark side Yoda that Yoda fought in Clone Wars season 6.

Yeah, if you look at the official trailer that came out in July there are a few shots of Kanan with the glowing green eyes. Does seem similar to Nightsister magic.

[YT]xmXp802sFgQ[/YT]

At
2:44
3:17

And there is a green ghost thing at 3:08 that I would guess is connected.

Cheers guys. :up: Is there any talk of the Nightsisters being in this season?

There's no confirmation or discussion about them, but Maul's official character description for this season might hint at some clues:

http://i1.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/image-7.jpeg

"The Dark side trickster knows where a few secrets are buried." Dathomir is his homeworld...

I don't think that would fall under "Jedi" Mind Trick...

e5oGxyF.png

Another new trailer.

[YT]DD_9LAMJhaA[/YT]

Looks like Maul will also have a glowy green eyes moment.

Soundtracks for Season 1 and Season 2 are coming out.

I don't care if it is tied to ancient lore, I will never hear "bogan" and not think of Captain Boomerang.

Kanan using his shoulder pad to cover his eyes is kind of distracting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"