1-2: Steps Into Shadow
3: The Holocrons of Fate
4: The Antilles Extraction
5: Hera's Heroes
6: The Last Battle

Two new clips, one in the Star Wars Show:

[YT]LByiAjCTD5c[/YT]

[YT]SBCRl1R6Fno[/YT]

Titus should count his lucky stars that he wasn't serving directly under Vader. Failing twice? You'd need to be as charismatic as Piett to get away with that kind of ineptitude.

I wonder if that holocron, and the voice we heard in the Sith temple is Darth Traya (Kreia)?

Makes sense. Filoni teased the identity of the Sith a few times, and Kreia had the biggest connection to Malachor...

Yeah, Revan, Kreia, and Malak are really the cream of the crop as far as ancient Sith Lords go.

In general I'm really interested to see what they cook up for the old times in the new canon.

First episode was pretty good. Not quite to the level as Siege of Lothal, but it was solid. There wasn't much by way of Thrawn, but you can tell there's a larger game going on for down the line and they had a fantastic moment with his eyes that really evoked Bram Stoker's Dracula.

But the MVP of the episode had to be Tom Baker as The Bendu. I don't know in what context he'll be used throughout, but so far he's a fantastic Yoda equvilant and his views on the Force are refreshing.

actually the Sith Holocron is Ventress, to continue the show's connection with Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Ezra very much mirroring Anakin. Wants and thinks he deserves more power, wants everyone to realize because of him they are where they are. But wants to protect his friends as well. That holocron is getting to him.

Real good episodes. Ezra was really getting on my nerves in this episode but by the end he seemed to have learned his lesson... For now.

Good episode. Like how they used Bogan and Ashla as other words for Dark/Light. Which was Lucas's original terminology for the two sides of the Force in the early drafts of "The Star Wars". Which really is not new info for most on here.

Rebels Recon #3.01: Inside "Steps Into Shadow":

[YT]xtgm8dAq2bU[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"