Star Wars: The Old Republic - Part 1

Started the HK quest...

Soloed the two FP's...easy...at LVL 60 as a marauder...

I was always put off by the HK quest, reading about the parts quest taking hours and hours to find the parts and random and timing and...

...but found the pieces with my Marauder in an hour...the first piece I looked for, on Dromund Kaas took the longest at 30-40 minutes, the others were easy...

...asked to have my one pub character restored so I can go ahead and get the last piece I need...I'm primarily a imp...probably won't delete my guardian again, hey you never know if we'll have future scenarios where both factions are needed...

Last edited:
Started the HK quest...

Soloed the two FP's...easy...at LVL 60 as a marauder...

I was always put off by the HK quest, reading about the parts quest taking hours and hours to find the parts and random and timing and...

...but found the pieces with my Marauder in an hour...the first piece I looked for, on Dromund Kaas took the longest at 30-40 minutes, the others were easy...

...asked to have my one pub character restored so I can go ahead and get the last piece I need...I'm primarily a imp...probably won't delete my guardian again, hey you never know if we'll have future scenarios where both factions are needed...

Picked up HK last night after my Guardian was restored...

Star Wars: The Old Republic : James Ohlen on BioWare Storytelling

Posted Aug 10, 2015

It’s an incredible year for Star Wars fans. Episode VII: The Force Awakens arrives in cinemas later this year. Star Wars: Battlefront hits PCs and consoles in November. And with our own genre, Knights of the Fallen Empire, the latest expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic, will open from October 27. Our own Gareth “Gazimoff” Harmer caught up with James Ohlen, Game Director on SWTOR, over at Gamescom. to find out more.
Read more of Gareth Harmer's Star Wars: The Old Republic - James Ohlen on Bioware Storytelling.
It’s an incredible year for Star Wars fans. Episode VII: The Force Awakens arrives in cinemas later this year. Star Wars: Battlefront hits PCs and consoles in November. And with our own genre, Knights of the Fallen Empire, the latest expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic, will open from October 27.
Touted as a ‘return to BioWare storytelling,’ KOTFE will see us become ‘The Outlander’, a veteran of the great Galactic War. When the expansion launches, we’ll have nine chapters of new episodic content to play through, with further updates planned shortly after the holiday season. For more information on how that’ll work, I caught up with James Ohlen, Game Director on SWTOR, over at Gamescom.

Before I get into any of the story reveals shared at Gamescom, it’s worth catching up with
Bill Murphy’s and Jean Prior’s previews on what we’ve already discovered. During the event in Cologne, we were also shown content from Chapter 3, including the famous Carbonite defrosting scene on the planet Zakuul. Which led me to the first question – just how would the transition be handled?
Ohlen1.jpg

“I don’t want to do spoilers, but I can say that the defeat of the Empire and Republic don’t come instantaneously - it takes a period of time for it to occur.” Ohlen went on to explain that he liked to look at the current game in a similar way to Episode I, II and III of the films, with IV, V and VI being similar the phase they’re entering now. “So you had the wars and everything that happened before, and then some time has passed, and then this is a new era, with new heroes and new villains. But the player is that figure that bridges both gaps. He’s almost like an Obi Wan, except he’s an Obi Wan that doesn’t die! [laughs] It’s that kind of feel.”
Ohlen’s team is also keen to keep supplying new content, with nine chapters being delivered when the expansion launches. Folowing a break for the holiday season, the studio is planning to follow that up with regular updates, possibly as frequent as every month.
“We want to have a game that’s very similar to a TV series. Not a weekly TV series because we just don’t have the ability to produce a new episode every week, but we would love to do a monthly cadence. Now I can’t really promise that because I’ll be killed, but that’s where our goal is. Whenever we’ve had a cadence that’s regular and expected and that fans can trust in, that’s been very successful for us and so that’s what we want to do. We want fans to know that, no matter what, their next episode is going to land on this date. And then it’s going to continue to have the same cadence throughout the year.”
Ohlen2.jpg

Building the Story
It was abundantly clear, from what I saw at Gamescom, that the cutscene quality in KOTFE has improved significantly. According to Ohlen, it’s something the team has been working on for a long time. “We’ve been focusing a lot on improving the tools and processes for our cinematic designers, and we have been putting a lot of effort in our cinematic tools, and making sure that the team and the tools and the pipelines are going to be able to produce high quality cinematic content on a regular basis.”
“One of the first steps towards that was Shadow of Revan from last year, but we feel we’re there now. So yes, the cinematics that you’re going to see are probably the best we’ve ever done in the game, and you’re going to see a lot of them. And that has to do with the tools, but it also has a lot to do with the team focusing on making sure we can do the best BioWare storytelling possible.”
According to Ohlen, that signature storytelling isn’t just about good quality cinematics, but is also about having meaningful choices with consequences that matter.“We hear the complaints, we know that players feel that you had choices in the original campaigns, but they didn’t have as much of an impact as we would have liked. So we’re making sure that we put more of an emphasis on that. […] We also heard from fans that they don’t want artificial, filler content in their game, so that’s something else we’re really focusing on.”
“What if you had an epic Bioware story, a ‘Knights of the Old Republic’ you could say, like in the Old Republic universe, where it was just focused on telling an epic story where the player was the hero, and you got great choices, and everything you love about choices and cinematic storytelling was there.”
As for having meaningful choices, Ohlen also agreed that it’s likely to improve replayability when playing alts. “Yes, for sure. If you have multiple characters, I’m pretty sure you’re going to want to play through Knights of the Fallen Empire multiple times, just to see how it all rolls out depending on your choice.”
Ohlen3.jpg

Changing Up Companions
With other famous BioWare franchises such as Mass Effect and Dragon Age, a hero’s companions would change with each sequel – some would stay, others would drift away or become NPCs, and new ones would join up in their place. The same approach is being taken with KOTFE, as Ohlen explained. “Maybe at the beginning they’ll be a little bit apprehensive, but I think once they see how good the story is, and the fact that we haven’t pulled an Alien 3 and just killed off the favourite characters - they’re still around and we’re going to make use of them. We know that they’re characters that people are very much attached to. But make use of them in different ways.”
“One of the lessons we learned from Star Wars: The Old Republic is that I think we were too conservative with our companions. We let gameplay decide, we didn’t want players to not have access to certain characters for gameplay purposes because we felt that would be bad in a massively multiplayer game. And now, looking back at it, there’s other solutions we could have done there while still having that ‘BioWare Choice Matters” element to the game. We can still have the player impact companions, or lose and not have companions, and it won’t affect the gameplay long-term.”
A Deal for Fans
The focus on an epic storyline isn’t by accident. As Ohlen described, it’s also the result of regular, meaningful involvement with the community. “There’s two ways that they give input. There’s the communication obviously either from the forums or from the community events. But then there’s also the communication that we get from metrics that we gather on play style and everything else. Both of them really pointed to one thing, which is that story is the central theme and the best part of Star Wars: The Old Republic. It’s what all our fans wanted. If we could give them an endless epic Star Wars story, they would be happy campers for the rest of their lives.”
“That’s not to say that the other elements of the MMO aren’t important – we have a big contingent of fans in PVP warzones, we have a big contingent of fans who like the coop flashpoints and operations, and those are systems that we’re going to support because they’re a big part of an online world – but the story is really what our community would love to see a lot more of.”
It’s a similar story elsewhere. When I asked Ohlen about the recent community poll on future mounts, and the huge call for Basilisk War Droids, he responded “No promises, but there’s a good chance that it will show up.”
Surprisingly, Knights of the Fallen Empire won’t come with its own price tag. Instead, anyone who’s a subscriber will be able to leap into the new content when it opens on October 27. When you mix in the high rate of planned updates, I asked Ohlen how he was able to make money on the whole deal.
Ohlen4.jpg

“There’s a whole bunch of answers there. We actually had lots of discussions, and then it became the obvious answer. Obviously, Star Wars: The Old Republic is a business, and needs to continue to roll so that we can continue to produce this great content. But, like a TV series, we want our fans to be at the same moment in time – we don’t want our fans to be scattered across all the different episodes. If you think of a service like HBO, you can binge watch and get to the most current episode, and be with everyone else, and we feel that’s important for our fans as well. So if we gated them by making content cost money, we feel that would not make a good community. So you become a subscriber, you get all the content.”
“But also, we really feel that if you have a vibrant community of subscribers and fans, you’re going to be successful no matter what. Instead of taking the short-term look and saying ‘hey, we can make a bunch of money when we release in October,’ we want to take the long term look. We want to have a healthy Star Wars: The Old Republic universe for years, and so this is a way to encourage more people to come back and we’ve really lowered the barriers of entry.”
As we wrapped up, I asked Ohlen about the longer term future. Would KOTFE be the final large expansion, and would monthly updates take over? “Personally, I would love to continue doing big events every year for Star Wars: The Old Republic. So no, I don’t see it as being the last expansion. I see it as being a refocusing of Star Wars: The Old Republic, but I want to do exciting things every year. That’s what our fans want, that’s what the team wants. So if we can make it happen – which I think we can – there’s nothing saying that in 2016 we won’t have equally exciting things to talk about.

Article By: Gareth Harmer
Created On: August 10, 2015

Permalink | 21 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#32gYWXgjkRJ5IkW5.99

source:MMORPG.com

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Something Old, Something New, Something Jawa, Something Blue

Posted Aug 20, 2015 by Suzie Ford

Companions are finally getting a shakeup in the new expansion for Star Wars: the Old Republic. BioWare Austin has set themselves the task of making companions interesting once more, with some meaty choices where one or more of them could die as part of your Outlander storyline.
Read more of Jean Prior's Star Wars: The Old Republic - Something Old, Something New, Something Jawa, Something Blue.

In Knights of the Fallen Empire, players will wake up after a certain number of years out of circulation, and their companions have scattered to the four winds. We now know the length of time between when we agree to the several warnings that you can't go back after clicking THIS okay button to become the Outlander, and there won't be any weird timelost lovers’ situations reminiscent of a TV series of the same name currently airing in the US on a premium cable network... I hope.

Companions in SWTOR aren't just story-related like in BioWare's other two major story-heavy franchises. They've served as combat support so your character doesn't die whilst fighting through the leveling process, and they also served as crafting support by doing missions that made my credit balance weep on some days. It's no secret that the crafting system in the game has been broken for a very long time (roughly coinciding with the release of cheap orange shell gear that only needed mods periodically).

We also know that having specific unchangeable crafting and combat abilities forced players into keeping certain characters in use that they otherwise couldn't stand – and it also forced BioWare to change things before launch to prevent players from airlocking their least favorite companions like they could in beta (Malavai Quinn and Skadge being the frontrunners in who's going out in their undies first).
Prior-Aug20-1_t.jpg

Right now, the game has five companions per class and a ship droid per faction, and players can unlock one more through gameplay, buy one on the cartel market, and subscribers as of August 10th will get another one for free. When a player permits the game to turn them into the Outlander, everything changes.

With how they're selling the singular role, I don't foresee many of the old companions coming back due to practical reasons – they only have so many writers on staff, some of whom were off writing the new Dragon Age DLC.

What I do foresee BioWare doing is something like Blizzard has in their World of Warcraft Garrisons: consumables to reroll a follower's abilities. However, I'm sure they'll just be a straight-up purchase from the Cartel Market, unlike how Blizzard lets you win them doing certain follower missions.
Let's face it, while most of the elder companions are interesting, I was always more invested in HK-51 because of having to work to earn him, and of course, there's my favorite homicidal furball Treek, because she was overpowered so much I rarely used any other companion after getting to Fleet once she was introduced into the game.

The others didn't contribute as much to my crafting needs that I felt compelled to max their affection. The limited choices in romance options meant that out of my large pile of alts, only three have gotten to the fade to black scenes. To be fair, I actually think it's because I primarily play female characters, and the romance choices for male characters are far more interesting if you're playing it straight, and currently, the game doesn't let you play otherwise for elder content.

There is some hope that the companion revamp will change this for elder game, but I'm not sure it's feasible given the time constraints. As far as we know, the elder game revamp is to speed up leveling so they can retire the 12x class XP bonus for subscribers more than anything else.
We also have to take into consideration the tidbits of information we've gotten so far: there will be new companions, there will be cross-pollination of class companions, and some companions may die during the storyline. They were quick to correct the implication that the characters listed on the KotFE sub-site were definitely new companions.

Some will be, some won't. Also, this will be a set story, so don't expect to get to pick and choose which companions you acquire along the way. We've also been told that unlocks such as HK-51 and Treek will not be taken away, but we might not get them immediately after we click the shiny button to migrate to Outlander status.
Prior-Aug20-2_t.jpg

It's very important to reinforce here that per BioWare, once you elect to embark on the KotFE story, you cannot go back and complete your old class or companion quests even though you can return to the elder planets in their current status. We've been told there will be multiple warnings before that irrevocable choice is made, so ensure you complete any old content you want before taking the plunge. It will be like the Ziost story, how it warned you before the big plot point swept through and changed everything.

One of the community issues BioWare will face is simply the fact that everyone has their favorite companions and will hate to lose them, and out of forty primary companions, odds are that we're losing most of them when the story coalesces into a singular pathway. Even if they increase the number of companions a character can have (gonna need a bigger boat), there's no guarantee that, for example, a player gets to keep the companion their character married if they followed the romance storyline to its end in elder content. What I'm expecting here is a set number of companions, perhaps maybe ten in all, with flexibility for those bits of the new content where a player may elect to let a companion die.

Remember, we're not getting class stories as such anymore, so everyone will be following the same storyline more or less. All of the companions set for that story are presumably the same. It's a much easier methodology for the writers, but there will no doubt be much wailing and gnashing of teeth on the forums and in social media once players find out which companions get left behind in elder content.

At the end of this particular galactic day, there will be some big changes in store for Star Wars: the Old Republic. Knights of the Fallen Empire is due to launch on October 27th, with early access for subscribers on October 19th.
Jean Prior / Jean has been writing about MMOs on her blog and via fansites for several years now, taking over the MMORPG duty of writing the SWTOR column in 2014, as well as reviewing other games from time to time. She got into MMOs because of a song. Follow her on twitter @druidsfire. Watch out for horrible puns.
Article By: Jean Prior
Created On: August 20, 2015

Permalink | 18 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#z4a0RHKy6BjjzSQL.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Knights of the Fallen Empire to be Shown in Upcoming Stream

Posted Aug 21, 2015

Bioware has announced a forthcoming live stream in which players will get a first look at the Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion
Knights of the Fallen Empire. It will be the first time that game play from the expansion will be shown. The stream will take place on Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern in the SWTOR Twitch channel.
Source: Star Wars: The Old Republic newsletter
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A[/YT]

Permalink | 4 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#5memKjvTu3pR8fwZ.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Story Promised, Story to be Delivered

Posted Sep 15, 2015

The Star Wars: The Old Republic team has put out a brief new video diary that takes on the subject of story and writing for the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion.
From the first word about KotFE, Bioware has promised a return to story and from the sound of things, they will be delivering when the expansion is launched later this year.
[YT]Go8LSAxqPmI[/YT]

Permalink | 1 Comment

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#MzEEJOiM4eCSXrzV.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : KotFE May Be the Expansion You’re Looking For

Posted Sep 25, 2015 by Suzie Ford

It may seem at odds to use the words “epic” and “accessible” in the same sentence, but Bioware and EA’s upcoming expansion to Star Wars: The Old Republic seeks to embody both of those terms in equal measure. If the entirety of Knights of the Fallen Empire (KotFE) is matched by the brief playthrough that I was privy to at an offsite preview yesterday, the expansion is going to pack quite a bit of a punch, while still being inviting to newer players.
Read more of Som Pourfarzaneh's Star Wars: The Old Republic - KotFE May Be the Expansion You're Waiting For.
If you’re not familiar with Knights of the Fallen Empire, suffice it to say that it will be the largest SWTOR expansion since the game’s launch, and will feature an increased level cap of 65, along with nine chapters of story-based, emotionally engaging content in a return to classic Bioware form. Building upon the positive player reception of the storytelling in the previous expansion, Shadow of Revan, KotFE will provide a new entry point into the game’s narrative at level 60, while also streamlining the original 1-50 class stories and improving the UI.
KOFE1_t.jpg

Knights of the Fallen Empire continues SWTOR’s narrative by putting players at the center stage of the fragile alliance between the Empire and the Republic, who have joined forces to combat the immortal Sith Emperor. All nine chapters will be included with the initial release, with monthly episodic content planned to begin after the new movie and holiday season. The expansion emphasizes the ability to choose between different far-reaching decisions that matter not only for the direction your personal character story will take, but also to the reactions of the NPCs around you, as you’ll need to recruit and build your alliance of characters throughout the new adventure. You’ll be able to set your companions’ roles and customize their gear without having to worry about influencing their combat ability, and will be introduced to new characters and companions with each chapter.
KOFE2_t.jpg

In our brief preview, I got to play a substantial portion of Chapter 1: The Hunt, and noticed immediately the production values of the expansion being head and shoulders above that of the base game. SWTOR has always endeavored to be cinematic in its presentation, but the game seems to be hitting closer to the mark with each attempt, and Knights of the Fallen Empire continues that trend. The user interface is also noticeably cleaner, and the voice acting is excellent as usual. Additionally, without giving away any spoilers, the story in Chapter 1: The Hunt is indeed of epic proportions and easy to catch onto even if you haven’t been keeping up with SWTOR’s more recent content, with streamlined gameplay that kicks the grindy nature of the vanilla game out of the window.
KOFE3_t.jpg

You can jump into the expansion with your level 60 character, or, if you’re a subscriber, start a new character right at 60. I’m usually trepidatious about this kind of thing because of the steep learning curve that’s required to play a high-level character without any previous experience, but KotFE eases you into the idea by tutorializing your way into the expansion and doling out a couple of abilities at a time. It certainly assumes some familiarity with SWTOR and MMOs in general, but I found the option to start at 60 to work fairly seamlessly. Furthermore, while you can’t autolevel your existing characters to play in the new content, Bioware will be normalizing the experience curve that players are currently experiencing with the Epic Story XP Boost, meaning that you can just do your class quests to level from now on.
KOFE4_t.jpg

In our preview, I also got to chat with Senior Producer Cory Butler about SWTOR in relation to Star Wars canon (check this article if you’re new to the discussion). Cory clarified that although the game’s not officially considered to be “canon” in the conventional sense, all of SWTOR’s dialogue, plotlines, and art are still reviewed by LucasArts, with whom the Bioware team is very much in constant contact. They do get some freedom in the sense of being able to create planets and species such as the Voss, but work to align everything that they develop with the existing themes of the Star Wars universe. Additionally, while SWTOR will not be seeing any direct in-game events tied specifically to the release of The Force Awakens, Knights of the Fallen Empire is seen to be a celebration of the new film.
Knights of the Fallen Empire is set to release on October 27, and is free for subscribers.
Som Pourfarzaneh / Som is a Staff Writer at MMORPG.com and a Lecturer in Media, Anthropology, and Religious Studies. He’s a former Community Manager for Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG from Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment, and is unreasonably good at Maze Craze for the Atari 2600. You can exchange puns and chat (European) football with him on Twitter @sominator.
Article By: Som Pourfarzaneh
Created On: September 25, 2015
Permalink | 17 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#slbkqgkbDO5lOAzw.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : The Dark Side of Planetary Scaling

Posted Oct 01, 2015

During yesterday's Star Wars: The Old Republic live stream of Knights of the Fallen Empire, Bioware's Eric Musco revealed that planets will be level synched.
Players going to low- or lower-level planets will have their levels scaled to match. The forums are aflame with players letting developers know in no uncertain terms (overall) that this is an unwanted feature (go here and here for a couple of examples), though in fairness, there are big supporters as well.
The discussion in the stream video below begins at about 1:43:00 so you can judge for yourself.
Do you think level synching is a good idea for SWTOR? Leave us your thoughts in the comments.

[YT]3ZKdRlkA3KM[/YT]
Permalink | 29 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#LCSI1ChtU3S5Y5HW.99

You're awesome Zenith, thanks for all the info!

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Significant Changes Coming to Several Systems in KotFE

Posted Oct 03, 2015

The Star Wars: The Old Republic site has been updated with a new post that lays out many of the significant changes coming to core systems when Knights of the Fallen Empire debuts later this month.
Stat changes:

• Stats are being overhauled from Strength, Willpower, Cunning and Aim into a single stat called Mastery, though Mastery will function the same as it currently does.
  • Endurance gives more health post-65.
  • Surge is now rolled into Critical Rating and affects both chance to hit critically and how much the bonus damage is.
  • Power and defense are the primary modification slots with Accuracy, Alacrity, Critical, Absorb and Shield sharing the second rating.
Planet Level Sync will adjust a player's level to match a given planet's. Stats, Armor and Weapon damage will be adjusted downward to match the level of the planet. No abilities or passives will be altered. Players will be able to earn scaled experience.

Experience will no longer be split among party members and the amount earned is based on the level difference between the highest and lowest level characters after sync as well as the level of the enemy.

Ability bar bloat is being reduced by automatically upgrading a skill replacement. The upgraded ability will replace the one currently on a skill bar.

Companions will receive a significant upgrade:

• Companions are now summoned from the Companions and Contacts/Alliance window.
  • Companions now all have 3 roles you can choose from on the fly, DPS/Healer/Tank, and different ability sets based on that role.
  • Companions that use the same weapon type will share the same ability sets (so every companion that uses Blaster Pistols will have the same ability sets).
  • Companions no longer generate any stats from gear, their stats are purely based on the level of the companion, so you can dress them up however you want. Accordingly, equipment slots that didn't have any effect on visibility have been removed from companions. Companions will still need a weapon in order to activate their abilities, but the stats of the weapon won't matter.
You can check out the full wrap up of changes coming to Star Wars: The Old Republic with the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion on the official site.
KOFE3_t.jpg
Permalink | 35 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#q0TVC4kwPeK8QxZt.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Core World Changes to Streamline Leveling Experience

Posted Oct 05, 2015

The Star Wars: The Old Republic blog has been updated with a new look at how the 1-60 leveling experience will be streamlined once the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion goes live later this month. Of particular note, a new Critical Path arc will guide players along the most important story and class quests on each planet and will be represented by a special color (purple) for both the map icon and in the quest tracker.
Heroic missions will also receive some attention. All HMs will now be scaled to 2+ for completion and players will be able to pick up the entire planet's set once per week. These podiums will be located outside each planet's space port. In addition, a special transport device will be given to players that will teleport them to a safe location near where the Heroic Mission will take place. Lastly, players will no longer have to turn in anything to a special "box" to complete the missions, most completing while out in the field.
Quests not part of the Critical Path or not part of the Heroic Missions collection will be considered "Exploration Missions" that will continue to reward players with credit, experience, gear and more.
New Mission Iconography Quick Reference:

• Purple Triangle: These are critical path story Missions: your class Missions, planet story arcs, certain Flashpoint story intros, and more, including the new Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapters.
  • Gold Triangle: These are critical path side Missions along with additional ones such as the Missions to unlock Flashpoints.
  • Arrow Triangle: These are repeatable Missions including Heroics.
  • Star Triangle: These are the Exploration Missions, optional Missions on each planet that can be completed at any level. Access can be toggled on via a check box on the Map screen.
Read the entire post on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.
[YT]Go8LSAxqPmI[/YT]
Permalink | 5 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#SbHQrD8ouAeiu4GL.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Crafter's Delight - Big Changes in Fallen Empire

Posted Oct 06, 2015

The Star Wars: The Old Republic site has been updated with a new blog to detail some of the big changes coming to the crafting system when the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion goes live later this month.
The team indicated three main goals to make crafting more viable throughout the game:

• Balance the Crafting skills so that the benefits of all Crafting skills are relatively equal
  • Improve the quality of Crafted items so that Crafting is a valid method to gear yourself
  • Ease the barrier of entry making Crafting easier to understand for our newer players
To accomplish each of these goals, several key areas have been addressed: general crew skill changes; crafting skill changes; elder game crafting; and harvesting and mission skill changes.
Along with alterations in each of these systems, a long list of materials are being removed from the game. On the launch of KotFE, these materials will automatically change to the new equivalent material within a player's inventory or bank. As an example, the team wrote, "Plasteel is being removed from the game. If you have 100 Plasteel when Fallen Empire launches, it will turn into 100 Plastoid."
You can read the full post about crafting changes on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.
SWTOR-CrewSkillWindow.png
Permalink | 5 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#udJ6fw6G6CdOh2Kj.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Knights of the Fallen Empire Early Access Begins Tomorrow

Posted Oct 19, 2015 by Suzie Ford

Star Wars: The Old Republic players with Early Access privileges for this week's Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion will want to keep an eye on the official site as it comes of maintenance tomorrow,
Tuesday, October 20th.
While the post below was made for other purposes, it clearly indicates that Early Access for KotFE begins on the 20th, with general release on the 27th.
Hey folks,

Quick heads up, on Tuesday when we have our maintenance to deploy 4.0 and Early Access of Fallen Empire, all active GTN sales will be cancelled. This will be treated like any other cancellation and the item/deposit will be mailed to you. We wanted to make sure you were aware of this so you aren't alarmed when we come out of maintenance on Tuesday.

-eric
Source: Star Wars: The Old Republic site
We're sure more will be added today so stay tuned for updates as they become available.[YT]Go8LSAxqPmI[/YT]

Permalink | 6 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#KdbjC2zmH6ghh2Jq.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Knights of the Fallen Empire Early Access Begins

Posted Oct 20, 2015

Bioware has announced that early access for the Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion, Knights of the Fallen Empire, is scheduled to kick off today.
KotFE marks a return to storytelling and will come to players courtesy of nine chapters, new companions and new enemies. Early Access is for active subscribers between July and early October. To celebrate, the team has released a new trailer called "Alliance".
In Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire, you will become the Outlander, a veteran of the Great Galactic War, traveling to the outer rim of the galaxy. There you will come face-to-face with a new threat, Emperor Valkorion and his Eternal Empire, only to discover that his dark destiny is tied to your own. You will lead the fight to save the galaxy but it is clear from your first encounter with the Eternal Empire that you will need help; you must recruit a powerful team of Companions – and build an Alliance.
Find out more on the Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire site.

[YT]Y0DCnMAmTBg[/YT]

Permalink | 2 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#oS2LjjsqcT0dCatl.99

Also with

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Is Knights of the Fallen Empire SWTOR’s Sequel?

Posted Oct 20, 2015

There are a host of sweeping game changes coming to SWTOR when Knights of the Fallen Empire launches later this morning. We were scheduled to have some early hands-on time with BioWare’s expansion, but some technical oddities with the test server and Mike Bitton’s access kept that from happening. Instead, like you all, we’re now watching the clock and waiting for 11am Eastern to roll along. For it's highly possible that KotFE will reinvigorate the game not only for current players, but those who have lapsed.
Read more of Bill Murphy's
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Is Knights of the Fallen Empire SWTOR's Sequel?

In a lot of ways, I’m looking at Knights of the Fallen Empire as a sort of sequel to the original SWTOR. Firstly, because of the story. Picking up years after the events of Shadow of Revan, your character has been frozen in Carbonite, and a lot has changed in the Universe. You awaken to find the Eternal Empire in control of the galaxy, and you’ll reunite with old friends, enemies, and new ones to confront the dangerous new faction. Without completely retconning the original story, this is as close as SWTOR will get to rebooting the narrative. It’s ballsy, but also really exciting. A whole new story is beginning here, and subscribers get one free level 60 to jump right to it if they never played through the Hutt Cartel and Revan content.

[YT]USHvcekHnVc[/YT]
The story is the central focus of KotFE, with BioWare promising a return to the cinematic story telling that the studio is known for. It makes sense to me, as BioWare’s strength has always been its ability to spin a yarn and the love for Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 is still so strong all these years later. I’m a bit worried about restrictions on group play the new storyline with 9 available chapters from launch, and another 7 planned before the expansion’s “end”. In ESO, for instance, there are quite a few missions that can only be completed by one player, or missions that players can’t join you on unless they’re also at the same point in the story. I suspect that same thing might happen here, but let’s be frank: most folks play the story solo and BioWare is counting on that.

Combat, crafting, the main level 1 to 60 campaign, and so many other features are getting a complete rework or overhaul in this expansion too. So while many folks subscribed and powered through with the 12X experience boost, it makes sense to go back and try the original content with the newly proposes leveling changes. I know, since I never did get to do Revan that I’ll be doing just that. I suspect the old world content will feel a little stale now though, given that BioWare has been employing new cameras and story-telling tools for this expansion.

Combat’s overhaul seems more about reducing skill clutter and making things easier to grasp than anything else. For those interested, the full blog by Rob Hinkle can be found here. I’m probably most excited about no longer really needing to focus on my companions’ gear. I know that for some this was almost a mini game and fun, but it was always an extra distraction from the game’s actual fun for me.

SWTOR1_t.jpg

Space Treek! Because, it’s awesome, that’s why.Even lore-wise, why on earth would I need to be the one to make sure these guys changed their diapers and upgraded their weapons. Pretty sure Treek can handle herself. I also like that each one has three roles, from DPS to Healer and Tank, so no matter your chosen class, your companion can always do exactly what you need. I bought Treek because she was a killer healer and my Jedi needed one. It’s nice knowing that on future characters I won’t feel pressured to spend an extra $10 for a companion that actually helps.

While I know that my boosted level 60 will only have five levels to gain, I’m really keen on seeing through this story as the Eternal Empire storyline seems like a good “big bad” to focus on. And when I’m done with the story on one character? I’ve got loads of class storylines to still play through with the revamped old world. I just hope all these changes make for a better game, because that’s exactly what KotFE feels like it’s trying to do: take the arguably rough design choices of the earlier game and fix them, while adding a whole new journey and a whole new saga into the mix.

Official Star Wars Canon or not, I’m stoked to see what BioWare has come up with, and I hope the servers are working at 11am today when they’re supposed to. If so, we’ll see you there on Harbinger.

William Murphy / Bill is the Managing Editor of MMORPG.com, RTSGuru.com, and lover of all things gaming. He's been playing and writing about MMOs and geekery since 2002. Be sure to follow him on Twitter for all of his pointless rambling.
Article By: William Murphy
Created On: October 20, 2015
Permalink | 21 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#oS2LjjsqcT0dCatl.99

Lastly

Star Wars: The Old Republic : 'But Do You Love Me?' No Companion Needs to Say Again

Posted Oct 20, 2015

With the launch of the early access program for the Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion, Knights of the Fallen Empire, a big change will be coming to the companion system that can be boiled down to the change from gaining "affection" to earning "influence". The more influence, the more power a companion has which has a direct relationship to companion damage, healing, and health.
In addition, the base tradeskill bonuses each companion has had prior to the launch of KotFE are being removed as players felt restricted to the "right companion for the right job".
By removing inherent tradeskill bonuses, it is hoped that players will utilize all characters to max level.
The final part of the blog goes into great (and relatively spoiler-free) detail about how players will be working to build an Alliance where choices made can have true impact on the way the story plays out:
Opposing the might of the Eternal Empire is not something that one can do alone. One of your major underlying goals throughout the Knights of the Fallen Empire story epic will be to build an Alliance capable of loosening (and maybe even breaking!) the Eternal Empire's grip over the galaxy.

• Recruit Companions From Other Classes: As you seek to build your Alliance, you will meet a host of characters, both new faces and old friends, including many of the origin class story Companion characters. In most cases, these Companions can potentially be recruited by members of any class, though some Companions may be less willing than others to so readily overlook old grudges.
  • Choices that Matter: Just as in the Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapters (and in some cases moreso), your decisions within Alliance content can have a considerable impact upon story outcomes. As a result of your actions, Companions may be rejected, rendered unavailable, or even killed.
  • The New Star Fortress Flashpoint: Make contact with local resistance cells on six of the core worlds, aiding their local efforts to rid their worlds of the Eternal Empire's Orbital Star Fortresses. Assault the Star Fortresses over each world once you've established local support!
It is a comprehensive read and well worth a few moments to read which can, of course, be accomplished on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.
[YT]Y0DCnMAmTBg[/YT]

Permalink | 2 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#16Fqde4I9rD18sCB.99

Last edited:

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Knights of the Fallen Empire Launches

Posted Oct 27, 2015

All Star Wars: The Old Republic players can now log into the game to experience Bioware's return to story with the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion.
KotFE brings significant changes to several game systems and brings story back to the forefront of the SWTOR experience.
Players create their own adventure to new planets in the outer rim of the galaxy, meet companions and recruit them as allies, make choices that have the power to change destiny, and determine the fate of the galaxy. The expansion includes the first nine chapters of an evolving player-driven storyline, with new chapters continuing to release episodically.
This new adventure also offers first-time players an accessible point of entry to the exciting universe of Star Wars: The Old Republic. The digital expansion also includes a free Level 60 character, allowing them to jump straight into the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline to experience a deep and personal adventure.
The story of Knights of the Fallen Empire focuses on the player, as their character becomes the Outlander, a veteran of the Great Galactic War. As the Outlander, players must confront a powerful new enemy, the immortal Emperor, Valkorion, whose dark destiny is tied to their own.
Read the full press release on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.
[YT]Y0DCnMAmTBg[/YT]
Permalink | 8 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#G2p0gBYZfe0bg7TC.99

SWTOR subscriptions rose by a third after KOTFE’s reveal

October 30, 2015 78 Comments

Play SWTOR for free

EA’s financials are looking “great,” the company boasted in its latest quarterly report, thanks in part to its sports franchises, Star Wars Battlefront, and even Star Wars: The Old Republic. “Star Wars: The Old Republic subscribers increased 33% since the announcement of
the latest expansion at E3, Knights of the Fallen Empire,” the gaming giant told shareholders. Those numbers would refer to the fiscal quarter that ended September 30th, so KOTFE profits from October, when it actually launched, aren’t yet reflected.
Still considering whether to jump in and beat the inevitable Force Awakens deluge this winter? Massively OP delivered first impressions, spoilery impressions, and video criticism of the expansion.

via Gamasutra& Massivelyop.com/
source: EA

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Action Items Based on Feedback - Companion Buffs Incoming

Posted Nov 20, 2015

Bioware has a new post from Eric Musco that concerns recent feedback about changes in the companion system after the last Star Wars: The Old Republic patch.
According to Musco, the team has taken player feedback from the official forums, Reddit, fan sites and more into consideration for creating an "action list" of things they will be addressing over time.
Hey folks,

First off, we want to thank all of you for your feedback about Companion balance following 4.0.2. As we go into the weekend, we wanted you to know that we have gone through this thread, the forums, Reddit, and social media to gather everyone’s perspectives. We have come out of this with quite a few action items that we are going to take, including buffs for Companions. On Monday, we are going to release a forum post highlighting our plans to address current Companion balance, along with the state of Heroic Missions and Star Fortress.

Thank you all once again for your feedback.

-eric
Read it on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.
Permalink | 67 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/2#BLmZzflPKgcIbWwl.99

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Companion Balance Changes Detailed

Posted Nov 24, 2015 by Suzie Ford

Bioware's Michael Backus has written an extensive post on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site to let players know that their voices have been heard with regard to recent changes to the way companions were buffed when Knights of the Fallen Empire launched last month.
In it, Backus details why changes were made, but acknowledges that "we didn't realize how with Knights of the Fallen Empire gameplay had evolved."
Going forward, the team has several alterations to the current way companions are working in SWTOR:

• Companion healing has been increased by nearly 48%
  • Companion damage has been increased by nearly 15%
  • Companion base statistics have been increased nearly 15%
All of the above are, however, dependent on influence level and character level to determine the precise amount.
Read the rest of the post that also details forthcoming changes to Star Fortresses on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.

Permalink | 8 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/2#sd5IHeKmi2iXjDL3.99

The Stream Team: Choose more SWTOR Agent adventures

November 25, 2015 8 Comments

It’s been a while since MassivelyOP’s Larry and MJ did the 12 Days of TOR, where they put their Star Wars: The Old Republic lives in the hands of viewers. But they haven’t forgotten their promise to return to the Choose My Adventure format. MJ’s Agent still has some adventures to finish before she can move into the expansion content, and you get to decide whether she leans toward the light side or dark side. Join us live at 1:00 p.m. to dictate her alignment choices. (And you never know, there might even be a !vote flirt in there somewhere as well.) What: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Who: Larry Everett & MJ Guthrie
When: 1:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Read more

http://massivelyop.com/2015/11/25/the-stream-team-choose-more-swtor-agent-adventures/
Source: Massivelyop.com/
http://massivelyop.com/2015/11/25/the-stream-team-choose-more-swtor-agent-adventures/

The Daily Grind: So what’s SWTOR’s big announcement?

November 27, 2015 110 Comments

Wednesday, BioWare hinted that something is brewing in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

The Old Republic ✔ @SWTOR
Attention #SWTOR Subscribers! Prepare yourselves for a BIG announcement during next Tuesday's Producer Livestream: http://bit.ly/1OgGqdf
12:03 PM - 25 Nov 2015
BioWare was asking for feedback about subscriber rewards just a few weeks ago, so while some players have their fingers crossed for Chapter 10 info and love for PvP, it seems more likely that the studio has a new plan for tweaking subber bonuses or vet rewards. But what? What do you think BioWare is up to?
Read more

Source: Massivelyop.com/

Star Wars: The Old Republic outlines its December events

December 3, 2015 22 Comments

Ready for a month full of stuff happening in Star Wars: The Old Republic? If your answer is “no,” the good news is that you have a little time to become ready, as the multitude of in-game events for December aren’t getting underway until December 8th. But once they do start up, they aren’t stopping until January.

So what events are taking place? Oh, how about all of them. Relics of the Gree kicks off on December 8th, which is also when players can log in for rewards for the fourth anniversary of the game. The Rakghoul Plague event and Life Day celebrations both start on December 15th, which means that flesh-eating ghouls may be gathering around your Life Day meals. (Let them have their own tables.) Bounty Contract Week kicks off on December 22nd, but double XP is starting up on December 18th and running until January. It’s a month full of stuff to do, with celebrations to be had and enemies to lightsaber right in the face. What more could you want?
Read more

Via: Massivelyop.com/
Source: Official Forums

Star Wars: The Old Republic : Fourth Anniversary Gifts - Strongholds for 4 Credits

Posted Dec 07, 2015

Star Wars: The Old Republic is turning four this year and Bioware has revealed some pretty awesome anniversary gifts for players including the ability to purchase Coruscant or Dromund Kaas Strongholds for a mere 4 Credits. Players can also grab a new in-game rewards including the HK-51 Commemorative Statue, Ebon Hawk Starship Wall Mount and the Ebon Hawk Rest and Recharge animation.
Players can claim all of this from Tuesday, December 8th through January 3, 2016.
Read the full notice on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.

[URL="http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/read/37438/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Fourth-Anniversary-Gifts-Strongholds-for-4-Credits.html"]Permalink
| 1 Comment

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#hVwEIRLviGH6LJ5B.99

[/URL]http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#hVwEIRLviGH6LJ5B.99

Also with

Star Wars: The Old Republic : State of the Game Interview - Part One

Posted Dec 07, 2015

We recently sat down with BioWare Austin's Bruce Maclean (senior producer), Ben Irving (lead producer), and Charles Boyd (lead designer) to chat about the state of Star Wars: The Old Republic now that Knights of the Fallen Empire has been out for a few months.
Read part one of Michael Bitton's Star Wars: The Old Republic: State of the Game Interview.
MMORPG.com: We're a couple months out now. How has Knights of the Fallen Empire been received by players?
Bruce Maclean: Really well! Normally, we don’t talk about numbers, but we can even talk about numbers, because in our earnings call Electronic Arts released some information, which is that we’ve seen a 33% growth of our subscriber base. From the perspective of just numbers, it’s been good, but what’s really been awesome is just the player response. They came back, a lot of people came back like, “OK. Fine! I get a free level 60 character. I can jump right into it. Let me see what this is all about.” And they were really just blown away. They really loved the story. They loved it, that it was about them, about their character, and lots of folks said, “You know, I was skeptical about the return to BioWare storytelling, they nailed it.”
We got a lot of great response from our players on the return to BioWare storytelling, and right now, we’re kind of like, actually in the calm before the storm. The storyline in Knights of the Fallen Empire so far really just sets up the events that are coming in the rest of the season. We’re excited to see the player response to that. While KoTFE a labor of love, it was definitely a passion project for the team, what’s happening in terms of the story in the coming season, it takes it to the next level. We are waiting to start the next season after the holidays. We are two weeks away from the biggest moment for us Star Wars fans in a generation. Episode VII is what I’m talking about. The whole studio is going to watch the movie. Most of the people I’ve talked to also booked tickets before and after the studio viewing, so a lot of us are seeing it like three times. So we’re really excited about this. Everything looks really exciting. We’re caught up in Star Wars fandom, along with everyone else.
Chapter X coming for Fallen Empire is coming up shortly after the holidays. We started to talk about that and give players information about that. We’re excited to see how all that is received as well.
Charles Boyd: It’s a really exciting shift for us to kind of be moving into this episodic storytelling style. Chapter X will be the first one of those. We have several more following on that in the months after that. It’s kind of a big change for us and something kind of unique in the MMO space. Kind of moving towards that epic TV show kind of feel. Your decisions play out over time. And all of the decisions made so far, kind of coming home to roost.
SWTOR-4thAnniv.jpg

Ben Irving: That’s the most exciting thing. Some players have talked about choices that matter and we’ve set a lot of stuff up in the first nine chapters. We’ve made all these decisions that maybe aren’t so obvious to you and the back seven chapters we’re going to release, and some of the decisions players made in the past are going to have them go, “Oh wow. I had no idea it would have that impact on the story this way.” It’s a really cool thing that people will be really excited about.
Bruce Maclean: As far as how the expansion went, there’s a lot of learning, too. This is our fifth expansion, our biggest, and we did a lot of things differently. One of the things that really worked well was not charging for the expansion. The expansion is free to subscribers. That was a departure from the way we’ve done level cap content increasing expansions in the past. That was very well received and very successful. There’s not a pay wall preventing a subscriber from getting to it. They can jump right into it. And being able to make a level 60 character has been well received, too. Another thing that went really well for us was the core world revamp. Now when you play, we’ve really changed SWTOR more than any previous expansion, because leveling up takes a fraction of the time than it used to with an epic story guiding you the whole way. That’s been really well received. A lot of people come in, they started playing Knights of the Fallen Empire, they played through the chapters and a lot of the chapters allude to your path. You’re a veteran of the Galactic Civil War. We’re seeing a lot of players right now going back and wanting to explore their origin stories, starting with a fresh level one character and playing through the revamped core game.
Charles Boyd: The whole thing feels so accessible now. Like you can really just come in with no knowledge or with some knowledge or with all the knowledge you ever had and it just feels like a fresh and easy to jump right in experience. And you’re doing cool Star Wars stuff right away.
Ben Irving: And that’s always the thing we talked about leading up to this. In a lot of MMOs, they just have you, “Hey friend! Come and join me in this game. And just play 300 hours of it to catch up.” And that was a big part of this, was trying to solve that problem. You can start with your friend at level one and play the revamped core game like Bruce just talked about or just jump straight into the story at level 60.

MMORPG.com: What issues have you seen so far, that need to be addressed in future updates?
Bruce Maclean: As is often the case, after the team has poured so much energy into the expansion and its gone live, we’ve found so many tweaks and additional bug fixes that we wanted to make. We’ve already been releasing beefy updates that are tweaks and adjustments that basically come out of having mass exposure. We have a lot more players than we even expected pour back in and play Star Wars, and so we’ve got mountains of feedback and tweaks to make. We also need to remember to take those tweaks into…to do them carefully. The team is excited about KotFE, they’re excited about Star Wars, they want to get these tweaks and fixes done, so we’re also working on a lot of things that we’re not ready to talk about today, and we’re working on a lot of other things that we need to get the team moving on.
KOFE3_t.jpg

Ben Irving: One thing that maybe isn’t so well known. When we started talking about Knights of the Fallen Empire the first time around, we put a lot of energy into consumer insight and surveys and player feedback and a lot of that is what guided us towards the cinematic storytelling and the return to BioWare storytelling in the first place. And now we’re going through that process again post-KotFE to collect all that feedback, so that as we move into the future we’re incorporating all the things players are saying, and making sure we do improve on the areas that need improvement.
MMORPG.com: Is there anything in the KOTFE story so far that you wish you handled differently? Where do you want to take things next?
Charles Boyd: A writer feeling self-conscious? Impossible! Yeah, I mean you’re always going to have a little bit of that in anything you make artistically; you’re always going to look back and go, “Oh. What about this? And what if I thought about this?” Honestly for us, even seeing the work come to life, we see it as dialogue when we’re just creating it, so it’s just words, it’s what we see in our heads. When we saw that come to life and saw players playing it and bringing it to life, and talking about, “I love how this character thinks about this character.” And how they interact. It’s just been so awesome, even the salty, depressed writers have to feel good about ourselves.
Bruce Maclean: I can think of one instance, and correct me if I’m wrong, Charles. One thing that players reacted strongly to, was (spoilers!) the death of HK-55. He was a really well received companion, lots of cool personality, and when he dies, it’s like, “Noo!” A lot of players were quite upset with that. And we’re going to have character deaths in our storyline. It’s part of drama, it’s part of what makes an exciting story. It’s not knowing who’s really going to survive. We love that players loved HK-55, and we’re very excited by the idea of bringing him back, which we just announced we’re going to do.
Charles Boyd: Everyone on the team really loved him. We were like, “Oh, you know. Players will probably like him all right, but he’s just another HK. They’ll probably think he’s cool.” But the response we got was just overwhelming. So many, I don’t even know how many tweets I got, with screenshots of their HK, or quotes from his lines. We love writing that character and having the chance to kind of, play off that feedback and reward loyal subscribers who really love that character in a way that also ties into the story and gives us a chance to do something really awesome that we’ve never gotten to do before. The whole if you saw the announcement the other week, actually releasing a bonus chapter where you can play as HK. It’s something we’ve never gotten to do before. It opens up a whole new world of storytelling opportunities and types of storylines that we’ve never been able to do before.

MMORPG.com: Should players expect future chapters to be about the same length as the chapters we’ve experienced so far?
Bruce Maclean: I’d say that’s a good baseline. We’ve had so many conversations about how long is a chapter and it really comes down to the story we’re telling. What we don’t want is any chapter to ever feel like it’s fluff or stretched out or that it doesn’t have compelling story beats to it. But yeah, that’s probably a good baseline. Consider the chapters that were releasing, consider KotFE a story arc, that we’re only half way through. The chapters we’ve seen will be continued in similar format. The only difference is the intensity, especially in certain chapters, because so many things have happened to build up, there are some really tense moments coming.
Charles Boyd: If you look at the one through nine chapters as a whole that even those chapters varied in length. Some are longer or shorter. It’s really just what we set for the story.
Check back tomorrow for part two of our interview to learn BioWare's plans for the alliance system, the new subscriber rewards program, and more!

Permalink | 15 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#hVwEIRLviGH6LJ5B.99

Those are great reads. Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"