Transformers Starscream & Ratchet toys - G1 type repaints

y2jversion1

Civilian
Reaction score
67891068hh0.jpg

.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6465/67891068hh0.jpg

Starscream (transformed incorrectly in both modes)

wrrf1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Good job!

I like the new versions with the new colors a bit more...Your rachet looks cool though.

You forgot to put the wings up on the StarScream in his alt mode....just a pet peeve of mine!

They're not mine actually - they're from an auction on ebay. Originally the seller did not have bot mode pics but later he emailed them to me upon request so I just posted them here.

And I hear you about the wrong transformation.. major peeve of mine too!

To be honest, I kinda like Movie Screamer's existing head and color scheme better on that mold.

Ratchet, on the other hand...I hope Hasbro mass-produces that thing. :woot:

Nothing can top this repaint of Classics Voyager Megatron!

attachment.php

He looks even cooler than the original! :eek: Almost makes me want to go out and buy one to try repainting it myself. :D

Attachments

• megatronclassics_silver.jpg
    megatronclassics_silver.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 161
You could always hold out hope that IF Takara does anyting with the calssics molds that Megs would be those colours.

Yeah, but finding websites that actually sell un-modified Megatron figures (or any other "realistic" gun toy, for that matter) is a major pain in the butt. :(

That's easy as bad place. None US based website. :trans: :up: Agesthreeandup.com for example.

Dang, I just found that custom Megatron through a Google Image search. I had no idea that its creator was a Hype member! I love your work, Jin! :D

Starscream (transformed incorrectly in both modes)

wrrf1.jpg

1-1.jpg
This one is going to be part of the Robot Visions line like the current Target Exclusive Voyager RV Prime. There is is also going to be a RV G1 Colored Movie Jazz as well.

Pretty lame actually if you think about it. All they did was to put on a different head and then they sell it as a new figure.

What's even worse, is that Thundercracker looks more like Starscream, than Starscream himself.

I don't know. I like Ratchet the color he is, though the G1 does look cool. I think though I'll stick with Starscream the way he is and probably pick up Thundercracker and the repaint so Starscream can have his squadrin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"