Starscream & Ratchet toys - G1 type repaints

Discussion in 'Products' started by y2jversion1, May 3, 2007.

1. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

Okay now seeing the Jazz repaint I'll probably pick that one up. It loks really good and plus the package gives you a little spoiler.

During the long process of being rebuilt by AUTOBOT RATCHET, there was a lot of time to think. AUTOBOT JAZZ digs his Earth vehicle form, but the silver paint job had always left something to be desire. It got scratched too easily, for one thing, and dust stuck to it like cyberflies on old oil. Also, it wasn't nearly eye-catching enough. Just because he's supposed to be in disguise doesn't mean he can't be noticed. With help from BUMBLEBEE and AUTOBOT RATCHET, he picked this color scheme as the one most likely to get him appreciative looks from all the humans he passes on the freeway.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I know I'll also probably get the Starscream just cause I want a squadrin of Jets but I still don't know how to feel about the Ratchet repaint. I mean there isn't anything about him that makes me want him. I'm happy with the Movie version the way he is. I guess I'll just have to do some more thinking on that one.

Do we know if we are getting any other repaints?

2. Guy Gardner Registered

I didn't see, when do these come out?

3. Spidey-Bat Ours is the Fury

I like the silver better.

4. Timstuff Registered

If they do a repaint of Leader Megatron, then I'm out of a job, lol! :p

5. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

I know, but I've decided I want a better painted leader class megs and my attempts at cheaper figures have been, well lets say less then succesful.

6. d.k. Registered

Wow, that Jazz and Starscream are definately very nice