State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the same threads on the Marvel and DC threads, on this thread I'll list some comic characters and everyone can state what they think of them.

For this variation of the thread any character that is not Marvel or DC will be considered fair game. I'll consider Wildstorm fair game too since they started as part of Image.

If anyone has suggestions, feel free to let me know. And if for some reason I'm away from the thread and don't post a new one for, say, 36 hours. Anyone that wants to can feel free to post a new character.

Sound good? Let's roll...

snake-eyes-credit-idw-publishing_480_poster.jpg

Today's character: Snake Eyes.

Posted by Wesley Dodds

I'm not really a G.I. Joe kinda guy, I've never read the books and I thought the movie was awful, but his costume's pretty cool. Also, there's somethig about mute characters that I just really warm to...

I'm not a fan of the live action garbage fest movie called G.I.Joe. The only movie I recognize is the animated one made in 1987 by Sunbow.

Posted by Wesley Dodds

I'm not really a G.I. Joe kinda guy, I've never read the books and I thought the movie was awful, but his costume's pretty cool. Also, there's somethig about mute characters that I just really warm to...

I'm not a fan of the live action garbage fest movie called G.I.Joe. The only movie I recognize is the animated one made in 1987 by Sunbow.

Totally forgot about that one. Yeah, that movie's loads of fun.

Snake eyes! Extremely cool!
the book was awesome! cause unlike the animated show with a bazillion laser blasts people got Killed!( that movie blew!) Always dug he was the strong silent type and that him and scarlet kinda had this thing going on... Oh and above all else dug that "GOOD GUYS WEAR BLACK!" thing... hehe cause we do!:cwink:

So... errr... how does he call his timberwolf?

The dog knows sign language.

Either that or through smells.

Awesome!
because they are real..get chicks,trash hotels and have tour buses with Kiss ice coolers and kiss ladies thongs and other paraphernalia on them!
I especially dug Catman ( i was all in into *Ferals) as a kid and Space Ace( Ace Frehley!) The dude in the blue pin stripe!( Damn! thats a bad outfit jack!!)

*not to be mistaken for Plushies and Furries! hehe

Last edited:
Awesome....except Peter Criss.....nobody wants to be Peter Criss. Not even Peter Criss. :o

Kiss is an alright rock band, as comicbook characters, meh. :o

why KISS is epic!!
From the made for TV movie "KISS meets the Phantom!" from back in the day! Behold the awesomeness that is KISS till Gene started being a marketing shrill selling KISS coffins!
[YT]oaaS6WScGnY&feature=related[/YT]
That's Awesomeness baby!!:cwink:

Posted by Wesley Dodds

You didn't like G.I. Joe: Resolute? I thought it was pretty good.

in the immortal words of Lord Anubis
EH!
a seconded string Conan!

Pass on King Kull. I prefer Conan and He-Man.

Yeah, I totally agree. Kull's never even remotely interested me either.

Next!

MIRACLEMAN%20PRIMER%20I.jpg

Marvelman

Awesome.

More interesting than the character he's a ripoff of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"