State your unpopular film related opinion - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the IM series, I still think RDJ"s best performance is in The Soloist.

This apparently is becoming an unpopular opinion......I liked Iron man 3.

Same here, though I want to see it again before I base a thorough opinion on it.

And I loved how Gwen actually contributed to the plot beyond being some object to get stolen by the bad guy in the end.
She may not have been just a damsel in distress, but I still thought she was an absolute nothing of a character, a 5th wheel there because it's in the comics.

I liked IM3, I just thought the twist was stupid.

This apparently is becoming an unpopular opinion......I liked Iron man 3.

I think that's mostly a fandom thing. By and large the audience outside of our tiny-geek circle seem to be enjoying it well enough. And even just amongst us fanfolks, the amount of people who hated the film aren't that many -they're just very vocal.

Last edited:
When it comes to the name Paul Anderson, I don't really appreciate Thomas that much, W S makes more interesting movies
And both of them need equal amount of polishing

I think that's mostly a fandom thing. By and large the audience outside of our tiny-geek circle seem to be enjoying it well enough. And even just amongst us fanfolks, the amount of people who hated the film aren't that many -they're just very vocal.

see also: The Dark Knight Rises

When it comes to the name Paul Anderson, I don't really appreciate Thomas that much, W S makes more interesting movies

You just made me choke on a cracker.

see also: The Dark Knight Rises

Or Transformers 2 and 3, Avatar and a whole slew of other movies. Heck, even Twilight. The *****ers and the moaners are always going to be louder than everyone else. This always gives the impression there's more people complaining than there actually is.

TC is alright my book. I mean, come on, did you see The Color of Money?

Tom Cruise probably would have been a decent Iron Man.
Even though I love RDJ and wouldn't have wanted anyone else in the part, I agree. I even think Cruise might be able to pull off Dr Strange.

I think he would have played a more serious, and probably more true-to-comic-book, Iron Man. However, as well as he may have done it, I prefer the Iron Man we got. Iron Man is a character that I think the movie version is better than the comic version (granted, it's hard to define one characterization as the "comic version").

Holy shnikees...an opinion is an opinion, but I never thought I'd see this.:wow:

I respect the balls you have to state this. I disagree, but shall not flame Gutsy move my man.:oldrazz:

I find Blade Runner to be pretty bad. I also hate Top Gun. Not a huge fan of the Scotts honestly.

I love the Gos, but he was NOT the best part of TPBTP like so many are saying. His character wasn't really that great.

The people who compare to Cloud Atlas to Inception are entirely crazy.

CA isn't nearly as engaging, well-paced, or well produced as Inception.

I didn't know anyone actually saw Cloud Atlas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"