State your unpopular film related opinion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Three Unpopular Opinions:

1. The Musketeer isn't that bad. It's not the best adaptation of The Three Musketeers, but at least it's entertaining.

2. I also like the Disney version from 1993. It's pretty violent and a bit "pervy" for a Disney movie, though. That fat guy with warts scared me to death as a kid.

3. The 1948 version with Gene Kelly is my favorite.

2. I also like the Disney version from 1993. It's pretty violent and a bit "pervy" for a Disney movie, though. That fat guy with warts scared me to death as a kid.
I agree, really enjoyed that movie
And I like the Paul W.S. Anderson movie

More like Rebecca De Hornay.

LIKuTH8.png

Most of the movies carrying the name of a country are awful
The Purge and Sinister are decent movies for one time view

-The massage parlor fight scene in Rush Hour 2 is one of the best fight scenes of all time

Product placement (as long as it's not too over the top) doesn't really bother me. I'd rather see real products in movies than generic replacements.

Product placement (as long as it's not too over the top) doesn't really bother me. I'd rather see real products in movies than generic replacements.
Well, except for Repo Man. The generic food in that is awesome.

Sometimes it being over the top doesn't bother me if it's played as a joke (ex. Taco Bell in Demolition Man).

Matrix Revolutions is better than Reloaded.

Ive said this before and I agree. Movies usually dont bother me. The only time I can think it bothered me was in Transformers 4. When there is literally a shot of Mark Wahlberg looking at a ton of beer bottles from a destroyed truck and then later picking one of them up for no reason and drinking it.

Oh and from the ending or World War Z. I actually thought the scene itself was a cool idea, but yeah it came off as corny.

TV shows are another story...

They had to pay for reshoots somehow. :o

True

But the worst for me is still HAwaii Five 0

It's like people only do things because they get paid. And that's just really sad.
[YT]KjB6r-HDDI0[/YT]

But sometimes they need to do that to keep things going.

AS Ive said before you can do product placement out the wazoo as long as it's subtle or they dont' write jarring scenes just to advertise a product.

Lmao that's worse than Arrow's product placement in the first season with the Microsoft Surface. Does Microsoft require in your face product placement in addition to paying whatever they pay?

Product placement isn't that bad to me either as long as it isn't over the top, but fictional products can be pretty cool if done right. For example, Big Kuhuna Burger.

B****ing about product placement is always more annoying than the actual product placement, IMO.

On a related note, I enjoyed seeing a real Taco Bell in The video game South Park: The Stick of Truth:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"