State your unpopular film related opinion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but in my opinion, changing the origin of a character is one of the most faithful changes you could do in an adaptation. & making joker the killer of batman's parents is exactly an example of that.

You mean it's a bad thing, right? I think it works in the movie.

tron bonne is a girl?

I think so? I'm not sure.

:highfive:

As a huge fan of the show, it's sad that I find it like that, I wanted to love it more, still do.
My favorite of the B:TAS films is Mystery of the Batwoman.

I like Mystery of the Batwoman too. The scene where the guy opens the door and Batman is standing there is funny.

I guess that's unpopular? Did it get good reviews?

(I solved the mystery before the ending. I'm a detective. Need someone to find your lost keys? Here's my card: :tm$)

I like Mystery of the Batwoman too. The scene where the guy opens the door and Batman is standing there is funny.

I guess that's unpopular? Did it get good reviews?

(I solved the mystery before the ending. I'm a detective. Need someone to find your lost keys? Here's my card: :tm$)
:highfive: to you too.
I see cash.

Gotcha. I thought you were saying he was just a hired gun thug.

Since there is so much Batman talk (as this thread always circles back to Batman), my favorite animated Batman movie by far is Under the Red Hood.

Since there is so much Batman talk (as this thread always circles back to Batman), my favorite animated Batman movie by far is Under the Red Hood.
For the time being, that is what I think.

The girly avatar didn't set off any alarms? I know we're ironic in here, but not that ironic.
i've had some arguably girly avatars but i'm a guy.
My gender is the great lost mystery of the Hype.
do you intend for it to remain that way or will there ever be clarity?
yeah, i'm saying it is a bad thing. if you think it works for the movie that's fine, the majority of people also think the mandarin twist worked for im3. i don't.
I think so? I'm not sure.
well, you called him/her ma'am, so...lol.

I think it's the least of this film's problems. But ironically it gave us a better Joker in the actor who briefly portrays young Joker than in Nicholson.
But that said, B89 has a great Batman (maybe the best so far), a great Batmobile, a great Gotham and kudos to Burton for setting the character on the right path.

He was intended to be over the top and it worked well
I agree. Not a huge fan of the film, but I thought both Affleck and Farell were good in it.

Everything in life always circles back to Batman:woot::cwink:
Does it matter what Tron's gender is?
Tron is a cool poster, no matter what gender he or she is.

Last edited:
Does it matter what Tron's gender is?
not really, but only to the extent where if i'm referring to him/her in 3rd person i don't want to call him/her her or him and be wrong about it.

Last edited:
Die hard 5 is a good action film but didn't have a memorable die hard baddie.
Die hard 5 does push the mclain family story forward.

Judging from the Suicide Squad Comic Con Teaser this might be the first Harley Quinn incarnation that I dig. Also on board from day one with Leto Joker, tats, grill and all and he looks really amazing in that teaser.

Suicide squad trailer was ( in Mr burns voice) excellent.
Just goes to show that there just is no pleasing some fans no matter how fing awsome something looks.

^This is my second time reading your screen name 'batforbreakfast'.
I don't know why that happened.

I'm not familiar with Suicide Squad, but I really like the idea behind it. The concept looks interesting/fresh enough for me to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"