Statham. Franco. HOMEFRONT.

I do love the American flag shopped on his back. You already know what you're in for with this one.

Franco's not squinting? A must-see.

1-39.jpg

2-24.jpg

3-9.jpg

4-6.jpg

5-3.jpg

why was there a Franco roast?

Is there ever really a "reason"? I mean, I guess Roseanne and David Hasellhoff did it because they needed the publicity. Charlie Sheen did it because there is nothing in this world he loves more than getting his face on TV (ok, it really goes 1. money 2. hookers 3. drugs 4. face on TV). I'm not sure how they got James Franco, but I guess it could just boil down to how the guy is such a good sport about things, and is pretty much open to any idea.

The best thing about it, besides the fact that it was an actual A-list celeb getting roasted, was that they also got his friends and actual comedians to do the roasting. It wasn't full of people who had never met him and non-comedians (like when they get people like Steve-O or Mike Tyson to do it). It was probably the most famous/relevant group of people they have ever had do it (although I am having trouble remembering back to earlier roasts), so that helped, as well. When Jeffrey Ross is probably the second least famous person up there, as opposed to one of the most famous, that's a good sign (and I love Ross).

The Franco roast was amazing. The best one was Andy Samberg's; I swear, if I had to be a roaster, it would be close to Andy's style.

I think roasts were done during the Sinatra and Dean MArtin years as an event that had friends gather and take jabs at each other. Franco's felt VERY close to that, unlike the others (most of which were also hilarious, though). I really enjoyed it.

[YT]JCPew975Qfc[/YT]

Trailer. Classic, man.

Stallone wrote it, so you already know.

Jason Statham as Jason Statham?

James Franco as Redneck Heisenberg?

Winona Ryder in a speedboat?!

TICKET SOLD!

LMAO

It's like I should feel guilty for how excited I am for this, but I'm not.

It's like the whole movie was shown in this trailer. This reminds me of the last scene in Cobra where they are fighting the gang at the motel.

I don't like how it all starts because of a rift between the kids.

New poster, which is not much different to the first one.

8ob8RhF.jpg

What a horrible poster, man I really wonder what these studios are thinking.

Looks like silly fun, but not the kind of silly fun I'd pay to see on the big screen.

Where is that gun coming from? That some Rob Liefeld **** going on.

Thats a lot of blue and orange, Is this a Jerry bruckheimer production? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"