The Dark Knight Step Right Up / End of Jokers Interview

He told us to check the funny pages after the perfect getaway.

I see the Joker on the eyes too.

I did the time thing where you chnge the date on your computer to 11:59 am tomorrow. The clock on the site jumped to the last minute and when time ran out nothing happened. Try it to see what I mean.

This
gorilla.jpg
could very well be foreshadowing to an upcoming sequel...

gorilla-boss-Batman_075-07.jpg

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, that does look like the Joker in its eye. But like frugby said, let's not get a repeat of Venom/Spider-Man 3 poster.

Yeah, that does look like the Joker in its eye. But like frugby said, let's not get a repeat of Venom/Spider-Man 3 poster.

Maybe they are making fun of that. Hum?:oldrazz:

I hope its the trailer or at least a poster...I need to see something before I go on vacation, can't believe I'm going to miss the teaser trailer on the 14th :(

OK, here's my question:

You guys think this final Joker task will end up relating to or tying together the other viral websites?

Right now, the WWS stuff is kinda separate from the other stuff we were doing with Barhyte and the corrupt cops.

OK, here's my question:

You guys think this final Joker task will end up relating to or tying together the other viral websites?

Right now, the WWS stuff is kinda separate from the other stuff we were doing with Barhyte and the corrupt cops.

I think it ( or most of it ) will come together at the end:dkm:

Yeah, there actually looks like a face in there this time.

And anybody else think that monkey looks like it has a tumor?
I'm digging the carnival theme here too.

It might be missing an arm too.

That is def. a smiling joker in the eye...looks like hes holding something is might be the shine of the eye.

does anyone know if the task will have a time limit? Because im debating whether i should skip school for it

Yeah, there actually looks like a face in there this time.

And anybody else think that monkey looks like it has a tumor?
I'm digging the carnival theme here too.

It was stabbed, that's the fluff coming out.

There's also what appears to be a tag that's on the snowman/monkey's left leg (on our right), just at the waist.

It's blank right now, so presumably if there's anything on it, it's on the other side.

NO take it back....hes looking at himself in the mirror 100% sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"