Stephen King's "IT" Part I and Part II

Finally saw this and it was all right. I think the trouble for me is that I've so many films like this already. I was never really scared or creeped out. The actors were great, I didn't mind the cgi (maybe because of the crappy special effects in the original). It was still entertaining enough to watch the next one, just not enough to own and watch over and over again.

Looks like it may happen after all.

Still, part of me really would've wanted to see Molly Ringwald, if just to pay off the joke they made and since, hey, Ringwald could use a hit, but Chastain's a great pick.

Still, part of me really would've wanted to see Molly Ringwald, if just to pay off the joke they made and since, hey, Ringwald could use a hit, but Chastain's a great pick.

Molly Ringwald is about a decade too old to play adult Beverly.

Fine...

Then let's age everyone else up by a decade so Ringwald doesn't stick out!

I'm guessing you missed the part of the film where they explain that It/Pennywise wakes up every 27 years. The first film is set in 1989, therefore the sequel will be set in 2016/2017 and the adult Losers will be in their early 40's.

I'm pleased about the Chastain news, I think she's the perfect fit for adult Beverly. Amy Adams definitely looks more like Sophia Lillis, but I think that Chastain as an actress fits the character of adult Beverly from the book better. Adams comes across a little too wholesome to me, although I recognise that she's a great actress and is certainly capable of playing against type.

I'm pretty sure Fury was joking. :hehe:

I think this is going to have an A-list cast. Everyone's going to want to be in this

It always seemed like her role to lose.

Is she still acting?

She's got a recurring role on Riverdale, as far as recent roles.

Chastain in this is dream fanboy casting right up there with Patrick Stewart as Professor X. She’s fabulous, and she’ll be great in this film.

Did anyone here seriously think Chastain wouldn't be the first choice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"