Stephen King's "IT" Part I and Part II

What’s the point of code naming movies nowadays? Honest question...

Maybe because not everyone follows every movie news and rumor intensely enough to know what the code name is for?

What’s the point of code naming movies nowadays? Honest question...

I figure its so if they are filming on location say in a small town or something then the locals might be less likely to flood the area as they have no idea what the movie is.

Do we know when the Directors Cut will be coming out?

Sigh, give us a casting announcement already! :argh:

Also praying that Benjamin Wallfisch returns to do the score for Chapter 2, his score for the first movie was perfection.

[YT]qClcz2BHI60[/YT]

Maybe because not everyone follows every movie news and rumor intensely enough to know what the code name is for?

Anybody looking for the set or really wants to know, can easily find out. Anyone that doesn’t care, it doesn’t matter what they call it...hence my question. Seems to be a carryover from days past when social media or the internet didn’t exist.

I figure its so if they are filming on location say in a small town or something then the locals might be less likely to flood the area as they have no idea what the movie is.

That is a very unique username you have there.

Julianne Nicholson for grown up Bev?

aFcXAQ9.jpg

She looks the part but...

tenor.gif

I'd be shocked if adult Bev isn't played by Chastain.

Julianne Nicholson for grown up Bev?

aFcXAQ9.jpg

Looks wise she's perfect, but she's probably older than they want for the role. Tho she could probably play Bev in her 30s just fine.

There's only a five year difference between Chastain and Nicholson. Either would be great. I think Nicholson looks the part a bit more, but Chastain has a bit more fire to her that'd suit adult Bev better.

Did not see McAvoy coming. Strikes me as a bit too youthful, but acting-wise, he's aces.

McAvoy and Chastain just cannot stay apart, can they? I like it. First, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby, Dark Phoenix next year, and now this, unless I'm missing something.

I wouldn't have thought of McAvoy for Bill. I'm not sure how much I see it, looks-wise, but honestly it's hard to come up with an adult actor who looks like Jaeden Lieberher.

Yeah, I wouldn't have thought of McAvoy for Bill, but that works fine for me. The more I think about it, I can see him as an adult version of Jaeden Lieberher.

As for Hader, well...obvious casting is obvious.

Seems as though Chastain is official now, too.

He's in the right age range. He just has a much more youthful energy than any of the guys I had been thinking about for Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"