Stop the abuse!

this should be stopped and more should become aware to this cause.

Mr. Omega Fro, as a Teddy myself, I must thank you for rallying support for this noble cause.

TEDDY said:
Mr. Omega Fro, as a Teddy myself, I must thank you for rallying support for this noble cause.

I'm so sick of moronic oldbies making up new screen names for a joke.....IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU PIECE OF CRAP.

Thank you, Dew, Nero, and TEDDY for supporting the cause.

We must do what we can. we can't let poor bears like this
one suffer the fate of other bears.

Wiseman said:
I'm so sick of moronic oldbies making up new screen names for a joke.....IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU PIECE OF CRAP.

If you are reffering to me making a new identity than I am crushed.:( Who the bad place would make up another identity on the hype when there are enough crazy people on here as there is.:(

omegafro2000 said:
If you are reffering to me making a new identity than I am crushed.:( Who the bad place would make up another identity on the hype when there are enough crazy people on here as there is.:(

No I wasn't reffering to you. I have no idea who did it, but it's been happening way to often and it's really not funny anymore.

I know. HAVE YOU SEEN RUDOLPH AND ALL THOSE RACIST, DRUGGED-OUT REINDEER THAT HAVE COME ON?!? damn. talk about ruining Christmas...

potterb.jpg

Gee, I wonder where JK. Rowlings got the idea for her book series?:rolleyes:

instead of the government focusing on the they should focus on this.

injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. i say protest

18borgbear.gif

All you bear abusers better run before RoboBear finds you.

omegafro2000 said:
2. Boy Meets World - Star breaks up with girlfriend and puts bear in trash compactor. Bears keeps calling out "I Love You" as it's ground to bits!!

That was funny, and yet sad at the same time.

Bear abuse is a sad, sad thing indeed. :(

I say that we transfer all the abuse to the teddies to the hippies, I'll join the cause

hippie_hunter said:
I say that we transfer all the abuse to the teddies to the hippies, I'll join the cause
As will I :D

ROCK ON!!! More supporters of the cause!!! Let the world know they can't kick the Bear when he's down!!!

there is no need to hurt hippies. peace is a good. focus the abuse toward evil corruptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"