Strange Matchup Ideas for Movies

Chucky vs The Leprechaun with a surprise twist also featuring

Yoda

And a further surprise twist

Tyrion Lannister ... and lots and lots of topless smorees.

Batman vs The Harlem Globetrotters
batscoobtroterscopy.jpg

They look like they're all laughing at Batman's and Robin's costumes.

Steven Seagal vs Dracula would be pretty damn good!

Haha, reminds me of my friend's idea, Dolph Lundgren as Teddy Roosevelt vs Werewolves.

I think they should start a series of movies where Nicolas Cage goes on a bunch of adventures and plays himself. He usually does anyway. And it's always AWESOME. And Roger Corman should direct.

Nicolas Cage and The Werewolf-Zombie Apocalypse
Nicolas Cage and The Easter Island Head People
Nicolas Cage and Underground Pyramid of Khufu
Nicolas Cage and The Lost City of Ziox
Nicolas Cage and The Iguanaman
Kal-El, Son of Cage

Holy ****! I would piss my pants!

Cameo appearances by RDJ as his more successful younger brother Robert Downey Cage!

Clint Eastwood vs. Jason Statham vs. Christian Bale in a 3-way Sneering Contest. :mad:

Never underestimate the advantage the eye wart gives.

Of course all three of them would fall to the true sensei of sneering;

1246621429_stevenSegalGlare.gif

Professor Armitage began studying spellcraft from various Eldtrich tomes after the events of the Dunwich Horror. It helped him piece his mind back together. His broken mind found order within the chaos. He returned to his professorship at the Miskatonic. However questionable practices with students led to his firing.

In the mean streets and shadowed alleys of Arkham, he began seeing portents of a war between the creations of the Elder Gods. Thus he set out to acquire various pieces of Eldritch lore/tomes to add to his spell repetoire, crossing paths and arcane knowledge with the likes of the Haunter in the Dark, the Hound, the ghouls, the Deep Ones and the shoggoths.

The Lovecraftian Expendables;

Dr. Armitage, Professor Warren Rice, Dr. Francis Morgan, Detective Legrasse, Marinus Willet (Played by Liam Neeson for sure), Detective Malone and William Dyer.

Directed by Guillermo Del Toro

With Nicolas Cage as Randolph Carter

Nicolas Cages mind will be shattered by Cthulhu...or has it already been shattered?

Nicolas Cage would shatter Cthulhu's mind.

Hitler V. Martians
JFK V. Godzilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"