Stranger Things (Netflix) - Part 1

They should have cast Joe as Rick Jones in She-Hulk.

I'm surprised Joe Keery isn't a bigger star tbh.

I thought after season 2 he'd be getting all types of roles

I'm surprised Joe Keery isn't a bigger star tbh.

I thought after season 2 he'd be getting all types of roles
Dude is in his late 20s so I'm sure he probably got lots of teen or college comedies or coming of age stories. Probably best to turn those down.

if they air this 2022 it’ll be 3 years after the last season. This is like a MCU movie, when sequel drops after 3 years...but there are no projects happening between these 3 years

Soooo....is 11 discovering her body in this locked room?

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a flashback.

Interesting tease, might have to re-watch the first 3 seasons in the meantime!

if they air this 2022 it’ll be 3 years after the last season. This is like a MCU movie, when sequel drops after 3 years...but there are no projects happening between these 3 years

Assuming there will be a season 5, they'll need to start shooting that as soon as possible unless they do some kind of time jump. The kids will all practically be young adults by the time this comes out.

Does it matter though? Early 20s, playing teens is practically done in every show/series. Harry Potter got away with it.

I'm more curious if this series will ever make it to the 90s!

Does it matter though? Early 20s, playing teens is practically done in every show/series. Harry Potter got away with it.

I'm more curious if this series will ever make it to the 90s!

Maybe not. But one of the charms of the show at least for me was that the kids were played by real kids. They looked and acted their age. It'll be weird to see Millie Bobby Brown pretend to be 14 when she looks like she's 25. :funny:

Hopefully, they announce that official release date soon, because to me it honestly feels like its been forever since Season 3 came out. It shouldn't be too much longer until we get a real trailer either.

Hopefully, they announce that official release date soon, because to me it honestly feels like its been forever since Season 3 came out. It shouldn't be too much longer until we get a real trailer either.
I hope they might try to get it out before the end of the year. And to think this season would've more than likely been here already if it wasn't for the pandemic. Out of all the production delays from COVID in movies and shows, this is one of the most affected just because those kids are quickly becoming adults.

Hmmm... they're introducing a lot of new characters this season. Starting to worry if maybe it'll get a bit crowded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"