Straw Dogs remake on the way

they destroyed the wicker man with a piss poor remake and now straw dogs is next :whatever:

I was the one who wrote a letter to the studio, DEMANDING a remake of Straw Dogs since it's in such HIGH demand.

Praise me!

I was the one who wrote a letter to the studio, DEMANDING a remake of Straw Dogs since it's in such HIGH demand.

Praise me!

I remember back in like 2003-04 when Edward Norton was supposed to be starring in the remake. I guess that got dumped.

Ehhhhhh...

I still need to see the original. But this trailer made it look like a standard type of film in the genre. I like Mardsen though.

Ehhhhhh...

I still need to see the original. But this trailer made it look like a standard type of film in the genre. I like Mardsen though.

Gotta get on that one, man. It's Peckinpah's finest moment, in my opinion.

I just hope they don't amp up the violence to a gratuitous level in this one. I always felt the ending was about that descent into violence, and not HOW violent it was.

We'll see. The trailer is pretty tight.

Yeah I know. Among Peckinpah's others. I've only seen Wild Bunch.

Alexander Skarsgard. :up:

I didn't know the guy that plays Eric in True Blood was in this until I saw it. It actually was pretty good.

i wanted to see this...but its already absent from most of the theaters near me. my gf and i watched all the good stalker/tormenter movies just to get pumped up for this like Unlawful Entry, Fear, Lakeview Terrace, Pacific Heights, The Strangers, SWF, Hand That Rocks The Cradle, The Crush. And now I'm SOL. Guess I'll wait for the blu ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"