Street Fighter: The Comic Book

Originally posted by JINoside
How much did it cost?. The covers pretty sick. Unfortunately, i don't own #0 yet. Im thinking on gettin it in the future though...

It was pretty cheap. I think around $7 or so.

Very Sad to say, but unfortunately the comic shop nearest and most convenient to me just decided to cancel getting Street Fighter. Very stupid. Especialy the reason he used, "I don't think it will sell. I only try to buy things that i think will sell". Woow, i just stood quiet when i heard that...

So basically, to put it into small words, i don't have #2:o. I would subscribe to, but i don't think Image does that sort of thing. Do they?. Guess its Ebay for me:o....

Actually, you can go to Midtowncomics.com and order it online. The have subscriptions.

Very Sad to say, but unfortunately the comic shop nearest and most convenient to me just decided to cancel getting Street Fighter. Very stupid. Especialy the reason he used, "I don't think it will sell. I only try to buy things that i think will sell". Woow, i just stood quiet when i heard that...

So basically, to put it into small words, i don't have #2:o. I would subscribe to, but i don't think Image does that sort of thing. Do they?. Guess its Ebay for me:o....

did you tell the idiot they've officially sold out of #1 and now #2 and now making 2nd printings?

Originally posted by v4spidy
Actually, you can go to Midtowncomics.com and order it online. The have subscriptions.

Hhmm...interesting. I will check this out...

Originally posted by SLYspyda
did you tell the idiot they've officially sold out of #1 and now #2 and now making 2nd printings?

Im not even goin to waste my time asking that man. Hes a pretty ignorant old man, so it would be of no use trying to explain the error of his ways. Hes pretty confident to about his decition. Oh well, thats him eh?.:D:p.....

[size=+1]STREET FIGHTER #2 SELLS OUT[/size]

Image Comics has announced that Diamond has completely sold out of Street Figher #2 by Ken Siu-Chong, Alvin Lee, Arnold Tsang and Andrew Hou. The book arrived in stores on Wednesday..

Image director of marketing Eric Stephenson announced a second printing of Street Fighter #2 The new cover for the second printing is by Arnold Tsang..

Street Fighter #2 was originally solicited with four covers, by Tsang, Adam Warren, J. Scott Campbell and Jo Chen. In addition to the variant covers, the issue also includes a bonus prequel story by Warren..

"We are very happy that the book is going strong, but I do believe we haven't seen the full impact of the Street Fighter fans who are not comic book store regulars," said Erik Ko, Chief of Operations for UDON. "As word of mouth continues to grow within the gaming community, more and more fans will flock to comic stores for copies, so I urge retailers to make sure they keep this book in stock. We're doing our part by keeping these issues in print to meet demand..."

[size=+1]Street Fighter #2- Reprint Cover[/size]
sf2.jpg

[size=+1]STREET FIGHTER #5[/size]

Guile and Chun-Li must not only face and fight the man they once knew as Charlie, but also the man responsible for their pain and suffering... M. Bison! Meanwhile, Akuma, the man--or perhaps monster--responsible for the death of Ryu and Ken's master, finally comes face to face with them... Plus: Bison's favorite Doll Agent, Cammy, is put to the test against Vega in an all-out action-fest by Korean sensation Hyung-Tae Kim.

Written by Ken Siu-Chong.
Interior Art by Alvin Lee, Arnold Tsang, Andrew Hou, Hyung-Tae Kim.
Covers by (A)Alvin Lee & Arnold Tsang, (B)Hyung-Tae Kim, (C)Shinkiro.
32 pages, $2.95. November 5

streetfighter5.jpg

Wow. Arnold Tsang and Hyung Tae Kim kick ash! I wonder what else they've done.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!! My fav character Charlie is alive for once!!!!!!!! This comic looks awsome! Long live SF!

Originally posted by dais
THANK YOU GOD!!!!! My fav character Charlie is alive for once!!!!!!!!

Probably not for long though. ;)

*tears up* yea I know lol he still rules though :)

so does anybody have the latest issue?
And on the topic of Street Fighter did anyone like the characters from EX? I liked Skullomania and I thought Garuda had a lot of potential

Here's a preview of issue #3

sfcb.jpg

sfca.jpg

sf1.jpg

sf2.jpg

sf3.jpg

sf4.jpg

Street Fighter #3 will arrive in stores on Wednesday from Image Comics. The issue is written by Ken Siu-Chong, with art by Alvin Lee, Arnold Tsang and Andrew Hou, with covers by Lee and Ramil Sunga, Kia Asamiya and Jo Chen.

Here's how Image describes the issue:

"'Deadly Pasts.' Ryu is confronted and taunted by Master Gouken's murderer in the dark forest surrounding the dojo. Meanwhile, Ken and his wife, Eliza, is unknowingly placed directly in harm's way when Vega, one of Bison's most sadistic right-hand-men, decides to use them to get to Ryu. Chun-Li and Guile, also on Ryu's trail to discover what Bison's interest in him could possibly be, arrive in Japan. But their investigation is abruptly interrupted when a ghost from Guile's past re-emerges. PLUS! Legendary X-Men artist and Japanese Maga Kia Asamiya contributes an explosive backup story taken from Ryu and Ken's old training days."

Why thank you Wall Crawl. Thanks for posting the preview for me:)....

Originally posted by WallCrawl
Probably not for long though. ;)
Aww, you don't have to rub it in though:o:(. I love Charlie to and i hate how he always dies. Hes always goin through some tourture or gettin shot:o.....

so does anybody have the latest issue?
And on the topic of Street Fighter did anyone like the characters from EX? I liked Skullomania and I thought Garuda had a lot of potential

It hasen't even come out yet, unless you got some kind of Special connection or something like that:o....

Yeah, you could talk about Anything about Street Fighter or Capcom in this thread. Skullo's crazy cool:). I like his 'Dream' super, its my favorite super from EX. My favorite character is C.Jack though, i like his style. Similar to Balrog....

Why thank you Wall Crawl. Thanks for posting the preview for me:)....

That thanks should go to OtepApe. I just reposted one of the covers to draw attention to it.

Originally posted by WallCrawl
That thanks should go to OtepApe. I just reposted one of the covers to draw attention to it.

Whoops:o...

How rude of me. Sorry Otep, thank you both. It is a pretty nice cover though, but then again so are All of the covers so far.....

Thanks for the pics! I've noticed something I actually think Charlie's popularity is on the rise he's been in all but one of the Vs(Capcom and Marvel) games in one form or another, he was a main character in Cannon Spike(a shooting game with Cammy Mega man etc.) and before the game got cancelled he was going to be in Capcom Fighting All Stars ^_^

Oh does anyone know of a good Street Fighter fan page? All I can find are just old sites just having move lists -_-

Yea my sister was the first of us to pull off his SKullo Dream and Skullo dream final, he shouldn't be wasted, but he might not be big in america cause unlike Asia they're not big on Senta/Henshin super hero guys like Kamen Rider :\

Thanks for the pics! I've noticed something I actually think Charlie's popularity is on the rise he's been in all but one of the Vs(Capcom and Marvel) games in one form or another, he was a main character in Cannon Spike(a shooting game with Cammy Mega man etc.) and before the game got cancelled he was going to be in Capcom Fighting All Stars ^_^

Yeah, hes bit popular. Most people that i know like him. I like his clothes to....

Oh does anyone know of a good Street Fighter fan page? All I can find are just old sites just having move lists -_-

Hhmm.....what kind of characters are you looking for?....

Yea my sister was the first of us to pull off his SKullo Dream and Skullo dream final, he shouldn't be wasted, but he might not be big in america cause unlike Asia they're not big on Senta/Henshin super hero guys like Kamen Rider :\
i've never heard of skullo,could you post a pic of him?

Man, these Street Fighter comic books are f****ng great than those published by Malibu Comics(r.i.p.) during the mid 90s.

Well Jin I'm not looking for any real specific character pages, I'm just looking for a good SF page :)

Ok then, heres one of my favorites!!:D. Just click The Man:)....

Ewwww, Dan! :o

Who's Dan supposed to be a composite of again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"