Street Fighter V

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/05/street-fighter-5-exclusively-on-ps4-and-pc

More details to come later but thats all we know so far

eta:

iqW4KRshiKIIg.jpeg

iZJ8TWRjoaEdE.jpeg

iEQ588Xx05AUs.jpeg

iHmlO4RcRc2F0.jpeg

iVNA4t2ZBM1Ym.jpeg

s5c7ryq5hymamiayvvoy.gif

KkadXa.gif

The FM stuff is a bit pricey, but I think it works for me. I probably won't buy every character, and I know I won't buy all the alts for the characters since I most likely will just find a favorite 4-5 characters I play, and even though they probably won't all have costumes I want anyway.

Model is going to work really well for me, I think, but completionists who have to have everything are going to have a hard time probably.

Yea same for me. Right now I'm only anticipating getting Guile and Alex and maybe Balrog.

So for those who are actually playing the game, rather than just b****ing about what is or isn't there, who are you maining? I'm going with Vega and I'm loving his new style.

Survival Mode Rewards:

Easy: Color 3
Normal: 4,5
Hard: 6, 7
Hell: 8, 9, 10

So I was told...

I got cocky on Normal survival and lost on the last damn battle. Was so pissed.

I'm gonna main Cammy when they fix servers. Finished easy and normal survival with her, was destroyed on hard on stage 30. Tried hell and reached only about 15.

Clearing story mode brought about 155 000 fight money. Disconnects continue, so I'm gonna leave the game for a week, at least. Till they fix it. Impossible to play online, impossible to play survival. For now.

Tried Hell with Chun. got to 50. With Vega, got to 86. The cpu seems to fall for cross ups quite a bit.

I thought about waiting but I said eff it and bought it at work yesterday. The gameplay is solid and a lot of fun. I've just been playing Ranked and Casual matches to help get more acquainted to the system. The Variable system is quite rewarding.

I was unusually excited about this game for the longest but the week of its release turned be very sour. I will get this, but I'll wait. I recently bout Xenoblade X finally, which is a 100+ hours game itself, and FIRE EMBLEM WOOT comes out Friday. I'm good.

I want to wait until July when that real story mode comes out, but I really want to play as Alex who comes out next month, so Alex will force my hand, dammit.

So people already modded camera angles back to beta. God bless.

Clearing story mode brought about 155 000 fight money. Disconnects continue, so I'm gonna leave the game for a week, at least. Till they fix it. Impossible to play online, impossible to play survival. For now.
only using thisas a point of reference . but I'm sure those playing noticed by now they made fix's so this forthose that haven't noticed cause the were's playing or haven't bought the game as of yet.

Street Fighter V matchmaking issues fixed, arcade stick support in the works

16 hours ago
Street Fighter V is now in the wild, and as you’d expect from a game with heavy focus on online competitive modes, there’s been a few teething...
Read more

source: PCGamesN

Why exactly do people care that they changed them from the beta? People need to get titillated from playing Street Fighter now? :funny:

Why exactly do people care that they changed them from the beta? People need to get titillated from playing Street Fighter now? :funny:
Who said it's titillating? Cammy's angle is absolutely innocent for me. Mika's is spicy, but no more than her concept overall. Besides, it's original vision and intent, it looks better.

It's weird to me, too. I like the original better, I do think it looks better overall, but it's such a pedantic thing. One of those weird issues people blow up about that doesn't really matter much.

so a question about Survival Mode.

is it the same characters in the same order every time you play?

or is it randomized?

and do you earn Fight Money each time you play Survival?

I don't know the randomized answer, but I know you get Fight Money everytime you play with a character, but you can only get it once with that character. Like if you do once on Normal with Ryu, you get FM, but if you do it again, you won't get it. You get FM for each difficulty per character, though.

^ thanks, Tron!

also, another question about Training Mode.

in training, can you set the dummy AI to be "full" AI, as if you were facing a CPU opponent in a regular match, in addition to setting the number of rounds, timer, difficulty setting, etc.?

iow, in Training, can you set the conditions to essentially mimic a standard vs CPU match?

You can fight an AI in training, yeah, but you can't have rounds and timers or anything of that nature. You've never been able to do that in training.

^ thanks, Tron.

can you at least set the "aggressiveness" or difficulty of the AI in training?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"