Stupidity at it's Finest: Flat Earthers

The hollow Earth theory is by far more interesting and more fun.

Edit:?
Are you, on the other hand, never influenced by what you want to believe or prefer to believe is true?.

Yes!
I prefer to believe the Luke Skywalker I grew up with, who driven by hope, who never followed the strict dogma of the Jedi, and instead always chose his own path, recognized, and accepted both halves of himself, of what he was, what he could become, who with that knowledge and strength, was able, and willing to switch off his saber and die, before ever becoming a slave to fear, anger, and darkness within him.
Through this incredible act (which his father could never do), was able to not only forever transform himself, but reveal the means for his father to find redemption, and to bring about the inevitable return of the Jedi.
That character is not the same sniveling piece of crap, fear-filled, coward, in Last Jedi, who hid away for years afraid to confront what lay before him, while others needed him, became some slave to supposed religious text he never followed before, and lived hiding in shame, for an act of such weak, hopeless, blind, cowardice against his own, it could not possibly be the same character.

Although millions of movie goers (aka the dark minions and slaves of the Disney Empire) seem to disagree with me.

However that, is all just a silly fun movie, and a matter of opinion, so who cares what I prefer to believe.
Denying all the evidence for several moon landings and a spherical earth, might be straight up delusional.:cwink:

I merely believe that there is,...a lot of motivation and benefit for a conspiracy to fake the landing & keep that hidden.
So ignoring all the evidence, you just prefer not to believe.
What is the benefit of supposedly faking and maintaining the lie about it, vs actually having gone?

Last edited:
[YT]oJfBSc6e7QQ[/YT]

The hollow Earth theory is by far more interesting and more fun.

I love Neal Adams, his incredible art, visual mind and creativity, the causes he championed in the comic industry, artist rights, from defense of Siegel, Shuster, Jack Kirby, to even arguing against "business" and for "family" in the pursuit of getting the original Captain Marvel his name back.
I'll indulge in almost any fantasy he puts forth.
But he really lost me with his Hollow/Expanding Earth theory.

Unless you were talking about Skartaris ;)

Last edited:
I love Neal Adams, his incredible art, visual mind and creativity, the causes he championed in the comic industry, artist rights, from defense of Siegel, Shuster, Jack Kirby, to even arguing against "business" and for "family" in the pursuit of getting the original Captain Marvel's his name back.
I'll indulge in almost any fantasy he puts forth.
But he really lost me with his Hollow/Expanding Earth theory.

Unless you were talking about Skartaris ;)

Oh this goes waaaaay back before Neal Adams my friend:

https://www.gaia.com/lp/content/hol...he-subterranean-civilization-of-agartha-real/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

Yeah but Neal Addams brought the cool graphics.
Although I guess his Earth model was more expanding than hollow, which looks cool.
Hollow Earth really does allow for much better Sci-fi and Fantasy, especially when it's got it's own sun in there and is full of prehistoric creatures. See Grell's Skartaris
tzuoqMN.jpg

Flat Earthers model is just dull, they could at least bring back the perched atop giant elephants standing on the shell of a cosmic turtle model.
JuUNwMf.jpg

Or Sky(Nut) and Earth(Queb) the horny teenagers Shu has to forever keep apart.
ZTrYrTM.jpg

All they have is supposed terrifying UN peace keepers forever keeping them from exploring Antarctica's edge?
What?
I mean give us something, at least add a dragon guarding the edge, or an angry penguin.

Something!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Man injured immediately after launching himself 1,875ft into the air ‘to prove Earth is flat
http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/25/man-i...-into-the-air-to-prove-earth-is-flat-7415293/

Finally we have proof!

Wile E. Coyote is real!
276kc8.gif

I do hope he's ok.
As everyone expected, he wasn't going high enough, I could have easily (and for allot cheaper) gone up almost as high today by taking the elevator up One World Trade Center, and gotten a better, longer view than he did.
What he did however takes more cojones, of course this was all a stunt to now apparently raise more money for his next project.
Mr Hughes has a Gofundme page set up to raise money to help with his expenses... The Saturday launch is "a wild stunt designed to raise awareness for my ultimate challenge, THE space launch," Mr Hughes explains on the money-raising site.

He wants to build a "Rockoon," a rocket that is carried into the atmosphere by a gas-filled balloon, then separated from the balloon and lit. This rocket would take Hughes about 68 miles up.
Sounds reasonable...
276k3n.gif

So we haven't seen the last. :)
While denying all the evidence borders on delusional, I honestly commend his "research", if he genuinely wants to see with his own eyes. Although even if his balloon+rocket is successful he'd still apparently be going just barely high enough to detect it. This is all ridiculous.
l do hope he raises enough to pull it off (safely).

Last edited:
At least he got himself off the ground and survived? :lmao:

What is the benefit of supposedly faking and maintaining the lie about it, vs actually having gone?

That the American public would be proud of the government agency and its successful project and be very willing to continue spending more on the agency rather than be indignant that we had spent over $25 billion and the project didn't succeed. Any organization and its employees would want to and could do quite a lot to maintain funding.

I forget what it is called but there is a law that basically states the more people there are involved in a conspiracy the shorter the lifespan of said conspiracy can be maintained because eventually someone, somewhere will expose it either intentionally or accidentally.

Something as massive as this could not have been maintained for this long before being exposed as fake. There are much more damning and actual conspiracies with far less people involved that failed to last than this one would have, if it were false.

That the American public would be proud of the government agency and its successful project and be very willing to continue spending more on the agency rather than be indignant that we had spent over $25 billion and the project didn't succeed. Any organization and its employees would want to and could do quite a lot to maintain funding.

They spent money to fake a moon landing so they can spend more money to fake more moon landings! Brilliant did you come up with that yourself?
Also other countries monitored it and later missions and landings, where is the pride for them? And would have been the first to denounce fraud.
If anything after all was said and done, interest and value of returning to the moon waned and NASA became underfunded.
And began their fixed low earth orbit program, space shuttle, ISS, satellites, and telescope programs, which don't involve going to the moon.
Or do you believe all that was/is fake too?
There are much more damning and actual conspiracies with far less people involved that failed to last than this one would have, if it were false.
True.

Last edited:

This honestly hold no water what so ever, and is stunning in its disregard for the reality of breathtaking number of people that have been involved in one way or another with the exploration of space and launching of satellites into orbit from multiple countries.

I swear most of the conspiracy theorists tend to sound like this after a while

[YT]Ypn6Vj6PvOo[/YT]

A gem from the article linked above.

"Another speaker, Martin Kenny, purports to have broader views of a flat Earth than other believers. "It is my innerstanding that there are other lands, dimensions and civilizations yet to be discovered across and within the plane of our Earth. The whole earth consists of 4 concentric rings of land, each ring having its own sun and moon, which would be our wandering stars," he says on the convention website."

The whole earth consists of 4 concentric rings of land, each ring having its own sun and moon, which would be our wandering stars," he says on the convention website."

[YT]-jYk5u9vKfA[/YT]

Is it not easier just to believe that the planet is a globe like the rest in the solar system? You can look for yourself.

No wonder aliens don't want to visit us.

Oh it's real! And it's spectacular!
Aldrin dose everything he can to politely get away from the vermin who is harassing him, and keeps following him.
The piece of garbage won't let up, then brings in the bible and demands Aldrin repent, calls Aldrin a coward, a liar, and a thief.
And Buzz finally lets loose a beutiful right hook, on the fat f's face!

I Love the video, I don't like seeing Aldrin get harassed by that slime, but Buzz (well into his 80s) can more than handle himself. :)
Brings me joy every time....

[YT]SMjD7M8v26o[/YT]

Re:
[YT]SLN6sfEAmu0[/YT]
Anyone want to make Buzz punching that guy an avatar?
2feop4.gif

Here you go:
".you said you walkedon the moon when you didn't, you're a coward, and a liar, and a thief..... clang!!!"
2feq8i.gif
2feqhe.gif
2feqj8.gif
!
Does anyone else hear a bell ring when that hit connects?
strengthnospinach_by_doctorworm1987-d9o755o.gif

Moon landing deniers can be just as bad as Flat Earthers.

Last edited:
I was watching a few International Space Station videos on YT and looked at the comments below, my mistake.. the comments section in most of videos is filled with different Flat -Earth believers, what is going on ? Is their number suddenly increasing in US ?

They think everything is done using Green Screen and CGI (and smoke and mirrors), I can't believe that those who subscribe to the stupid Flat Earth theory are getting more followers. This why there's need to popularize Science.

I was watching a few International Space Station videos on YT and looked at the comments below, my mistake.. the comments section in most of videos is filled with different Flat -Earth believers, what is going on ? Is their number suddenly increasing in US ?

They think everything is done using Green Screen and CGI (and smoke and mirrors), I can't believe that those who subscribe to the stupid Flat Earth theory are getting more followers. This why there's need to popularize Science.

Social media has a lot of downsides and one of them is that it allows every idiot to have a voice and easily find other like-minded idiots.

You can just look up and see the ISS. It is one of the brightest objects in the sky. You could easily see the Space Shuttles too when they were operational, although they weren't as bright as the ISS.

Social media has a lot of downsides and one of them is that it allows every idiot to have a voice and easily find other like-minded idiots.

You can just look up and see the ISS. It is one of the brightest objects in the sky. You could easily see the Space Shuttles too when they were operational, although they weren't as bright as the ISS.

There is a particularly absurd conspiracy theory that those satelites and shuttles orbiting the earth are faked with projections. Some also think the solar and lunar eclipses are projections used to fool the gullible masses.

It's funny and extremely pitiful and pathetic the lengths flat earthers go to to explain away reality and science.

Nothing surprises me anymore. I mean, there are even people who think using solar panels will drain the sun.

my personal fave is those who think the same thing about the big wind blade mills LOL

There is a particularly absurd conspiracy theory that those satelites and shuttles orbiting the earth are faked with projections. Some also think the solar and lunar eclipses are projections used to fool the gullible masses.

It's funny and extremely pitiful and pathetic the lengths flat earthers go to to explain away reality and science.

What do these idiots think was happening during lunar and solar eclipses in the premodern world? No government would've been able to emit such sophisticated projections back then. They probably still can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"