Stupidly pointless fears...

Lord Valumart

Hype's Dr - It's Canon
Reaction score
we all have insane fears that no one understands but us, so what are they?

i myself fear being naked cause that way the ninjas can attack and kill me easier...i also fear babies cause i KNOW they're planning their rebelion against us...

so whats yours?

I fear the last moments of life. The moment your body has shut down and your senses have been muted, when you are trapped in your brain with no expression but only the electrical pulses being sent slower and slower around your body that no longer recognises them.

I fear the void :o

I fear teh venomz. :ikyn:

I also fear that one day the bunnys will get super powers and rebell agiants us. WE will be the one in cages :ninja:

I fear Stupidity. There's way too much of it out there, and one day the Stupids are going to rule the world, a la Idioacracy.

Hahaha, I'm glad Maury has given up his "We want to help." act and is open about his Freakshow Sadism.
"We wanted to see the extent of her picklephobia, so we sent her to the pickle factory to see thousands and THOUSANDS of PICKLES!"

Hahaha.

If he'd only been born sooner he would've made a great Nazi researcher.
"We wanted to see how long this little girl would live with a corpse's penis sewed to her eyeball."

Hahaha

When I was younger, I used to fear being murdered in the shower after I saw Psycho. I always made sure the door was locked, and occasionally peaked outside the shower door to make sure no one was there. I also had a fear of being possessed by the devil.

I fear the last moments of life. The moment your body has shut down and your senses have been muted, when you are trapped in your brain with no expression but only the electrical pulses being sent slower and slower around your body that no longer recognises them.

I fear the void :o

Well I sure as hell didn't fear that until now!:cmad:

When I was younger, I used to fear being murdered in the shower after I saw Psycho. I always made sure the door was locked, and occasionally peaked outside the shower door to make sure no one was there. I also had a fear of being possessed by the devil.

Is that you mum? :o

I combined those fears.

I was terrified of Regan from the Exorcist, and I'd be in the shower, washing my hair, and when I had to close my eyes, I'd imagine that Regan was suspended above me bracing herself against the ceiling of the shower, smiling at me, like this:

smallcapthowdyshower.jpg

she looks like she's dacing to Mc Hammer's "can't touch this".
also, lately I've been getting into meditation ( breathing and thinking...really hard. for those of you that don't know about it) and I realized that I had a huge fear of dying, but also that this fear was really pointless because I am going to die.
so it would be kind of being afraid of sunsets, unless it's like that movie
"pitch black"...in which case I'm afraid of the money I wasted.:csad:

damn you Vin, damn you to hell.

I combined those fears.

I was terrified of Regan from the Exorcist, and I'd be in the shower, washing my hair, and when I had to close my eyes, I'd imagine that Regan was suspended above me bracing herself against the ceiling of the shower, smiling at me, like this:

smallcapthowdyshower.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :woot:

Such is the nature of irrational fears.
It's ridiculous now, but at the time I'd keep my eyes open and the shampoo suds were pouring into my eyes but I felt like reality would crumble and she'd be there, lol.

It's ridiculous now, but at the time I'd keep my eyes open and the shampoo suds were pouring into my eyes but I felt like reality would crumble and she'd be there, lol.
I would say that fear was so irrational really.

I remember when I was younger, about 7 or 8 I was afraid to sleep coz I had managed to see a clip of Nightmare on Elm Street and I just freeked out but now I love the movie.

LOL! I see what you're saying about that. I used to be scared *****less by Bill Bixby. I didn't mind when he was normal, and I didn't mind when he had fully turned into the Hulk . . . but when he was just turning, just when his eyes turned green oooooo :wow: . Now if I was ever unfortunate enough to see that, it would stay with me all day. And through the night :(
:o :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"