Succession (HBO)

Cousin Greg nomination is pretty epic, haha. Strong needs to win though, some of the best acting I've seen on TV in the last few years.

I’m not going to be mad if Cox wins but I really, really want Strong to win. He’s just been so phenomenal.

My concern about Cox and Strong being nominated for the same category is that it's going to end up splitting the votes and Bateman,Carell or Brown will end up winning it.

I'm so happy for all the Succession acting noms! So overdue.

My concern about Cox and Strong being nominated for the same category is that it's going to end up splitting the votes and Bateman,Carell or Brown will end up winning it.

At an awards site I frequent, they’re fearing the same thing (vote splitting) and are predicting Carell to win. :eek: I like Carell but him winning for his role in TMS over BOTH Cox and Strong would just be so bad.

So they got:

Series
Actor
Directing
Writing

I suspect vote splitting came into play in the Supp Actor category but Crudup was delightful in The Morning Show so I can’t complain.

Didn't realize that they'd been filming for awhile now. Still, glad to see that the wheels are in motion.

Just started watching this show. Went through season 1 over the weekend and now onto season 2. Glad that Jeremy Strong won the Emmy last year. He certainly deserved it. The whole cast deserves the awards. Tom and Greg are hilarious together.

Just started watching this show. Went through season 1 over the weekend and now onto season 2. Glad that Jeremy Strong won the Emmy last year. He certainly deserved it. The whole cast deserves the awards. Tom and Greg are hilarious together.
Glad you like it. :)

After the events of True Blood, Eric Northman decided to try his hand at being a CEO.

Finished season 2. Pretty pumped for season 3 after that finale. I seriously want a Kendall and Greg vs the world showdown for the next season. Maybe add Tom on the Kendall and Greg team because he’s continually getting screwed by the Roys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"