Sue's Look: What do you think?

Fantastic Four!

The Hair and not only that but the HOT bra scene on the bridge....looked great!

ahhh.....Pg-13.

Agreed. They should have kept it PG-13. I don't feel part one was any more violent or adult themed. But this one felt a little dumbed down.

In any event, I hope if they do third film they bring back Fay Von Schroeder (the make-up artist from FF). Also I hope Jessica dyes her hair and doesn't have to wear those horrible wigs!

I think a better poll would be, which movie was better written.....

I think ALL of the actors did 100% better in the 2nd movie, mainly because they had better writing to work with...:yay:

I completely disagree. I thought some of the dialogue in 2 was awful.

Like the THING'S "recap for dummies" when they were in their jet. And Susan asking "why are you trying to destroy us?" or whatever the line was.

Not that FF didn't have some weak moments (mostly Victor's lines). But I thought all the actors were terrific in the first one. (maybe not mcMahon, but I blame that on the writing and Tim Story).

I enjoyed both films tremendously. But I think Alba's look in this one was a constant and disappointing distraction.

Why'd they have to change her look so much in the first place.. she looked fine in the first movie :(

I think Alba looks too young in this movie. Either that, or Mr. Fantastic is too old. It looks like a middle ages man is marrying his younger sister

Bottom line.

No more wigs for Jessica. She has beautiful hair and can dye it blonde (she did it for the first film)

Ease off the heavy eye-makeup. Jessica and Sue look better with a more natural look. Why would a serious scientist/ superhero plop on that much eyeliner and mascara!!??

I was never a real fan of the comics, but oe thing I know is that ALba doesn't seem right for the part. She seems forced in to the movie so they can boost up box office sales. Invisible girl should be a little older, have more class (like the comics) and Mr. Fantastic shoul be a liiitle younger.

I think Alba looks too young in this movie. Either that, or Mr. Fantastic is too old. It looks like a middle ages man is marrying his younger sister

Reed is a bit older than Sue and has been since the characters were created 46 years ago.
Though this apparently isn't the case in the so-called "Ultimate" comics.

I was never a real fan of the comics, but oe thing I know is that ALba doesn't seem right for the part. She seems forced in to the movie so they can boost up box office sales. Invisible girl should be a little older, have more class (like the comics) and Mr. Fantastic shoul be a liiitle younger.

I see. Nevermind.

ioan_gruffudd4.jpg

The first movie wayyyy better. The hair in the second one is flat (Like in the photo above) and it looks obviously fake and doesn't flatter Alba. It needs to be styled for it to look nice. (Like the wedding at the end, when giving Reed a backrub, etc)

She looks hot without hair also!!! :)

I agree with most people here. She looked great in the first one. The second had her looking ridiculous in many scenes. But what was the point of casting a latino then trying to make her white? That was a very stupid decision, they should have just kept her look the way it is, they deviated quite a bit from the comics, I don't think that would have mattered too much.

They didn't dye Evan's hair....

I don't like the hispanic look with fake blonde hair and blue eyes for Sue Storm. It was a mis-cast from the start imo and her acting isn't up to par.

I think her dramatic scenes were indication of this. The majority of my theatre was laughing at those scenes because of how bad it looked on screen. She just couldn't pull it off.

No doubt shes one sexy gal but I think there are much more talented and just as good looking actors that should have been casted.

Wow it didn't take this thread long to turn into a "she was mis cast thread" now did it.

I get it people are allowed opinions but lets tro to keep the whining out of it okay people.

Wow it didn't take this thread long to turn into a "she was mis cast thread" now did it.

I get it people are allowed opinions but lets tro to keep the whining out of it okay people.

hey! u can't tell us what to do! :p:cmad:

lol jp jal ;)

oh and first film by miles!( had to stay on topic)

I agree with most people here. She looked great in the first one. The second had her looking ridiculous in many scenes. But what was the point of casting a latino then trying to make her white? That was a very stupid decision, they should have just kept her look the way it is, they deviated quite a bit from the comics, I don't think that would have mattered too much.

They didn't dye Evan's hair....

She's also French and Dutch.....so I guess they meant to only cast that part of her.....oooooooops.....:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"