DC TV Series Suicide Squad’ Spinoff Series ‘Peacemaker’ Starring John Cena From James Gunn Set at Max

If it were any other creative team, a Peacemaker show is probably something I wouldn’t give a **** about, but knowing Gunn and what we’ve seen of Cena in this role, I’m here for it.

As someone who doesn't know all that much about Peacemaker, is he really a total D-bag in the comics? Or is interpretation all Gunn and Cena?

As someone who doesn't know all that much about Peacemaker, is he really a total D-bag in the comics? Or is interpretation all Gunn and Cena?
I mean, this character inspired The Comedian. So... I can’t imagine it’s that far off.

If anybody can make John Cena good or great in a role its James Gunn. I mean just look at what he did with Dave Bautista as Drax in the first GOTG.

...so is this live action or animated does anyone know? Presumably it'll be a sequel (or even a prequel) to Gunn's Suicide Squad? I guess this is one of the characters that's going to survive the starfish ordeal.

Edit: Having actually read the article (should've done that first), it appears as though this will be live action and, at least initially, a prequel.

Unless I'm also mistaken, this will be the first big screen DCEU character to get their own small screen show that's directly linked.

I love Morrison's Pax Americana, which had Peacemaker in a prominent role, and that costume looks amazing in live-action. I like Gunn's MCU work but Super left me cold, but considering I really liked his last 2 features and think that TSS looks fantastic, consider me hyped

I already liked his performance in the DC Fandome BTS Footage so count me in and James Gunn is fully invilved in this so Win Win Win for everybody

I wonder if this will have some interesting characters in it.Would love for characters like Question in it.

Last edited:
She was great in OITNB looking forward to seeing her in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"