DC TV Series Suicide Squad’ Spinoff Series ‘Peacemaker’ Starring John Cena From James Gunn Set at Max

Conrad is playing Vigilante. Neat.

I thought it was odd that none of the characters sounded familiar to me other than Vigilante, but then I was like “Oh, right, I’ve never read a Peacemaker comic.”

Peacemaker and Vigilante has met in the comics.

Vigilante36.jpg VigilantePeacemaker2.jpg VigilantePeacemaker.jpg

most likely will be. I mean titans is right? More chance this is tv ma than TSS being officially Rrated to me.

Considering both he and Gunn are in Vancouver, I’d guess he’s Polka-Dot Man in Peacemaker.

‘Peacemaker’ HBO Max Series Adds Four More to Cast

Peacemaker,” the HBO Max “Suicide Squad” spinoff series, continues to grow.

The show has added four new faces to its cast, namely Chukwudi Iwuji (“When They See Us”) as a series regular, and Lochlyn Munro (“Riverdale”), Annie Chang (“Shades of Blue”) and Christopher Heyerdahl (“Togo”) as recurring guest stars.

LOL, didn’t David Ayer write the script for his Suicide Squad movie in about eight weeks?

Uh oh.

Elizabeth Ludlow? Cool. Really liked her on The Walking Dead.

Nice to see another CHARLTON character in live-action.

Judomaster.jpg

Wonder if any of the other Charlton characters might pop up or spin off into something else. I feel like Gunn being the one to bring Ted Kord to life wouldn’t be a bad thing at all.

So I guess Peacemaker will survive the events of the upcoming Suicide Squad movie considering he’s getting his own series which is actually shaping up quite nicely

Wonder if there will be cameos from characters in Suicide Squad popping up in this series

Considering both he and Gunn are in Vancouver, I’d guess he’s Polka-Dot Man in Peacemaker.

Hope he is in the show.
Polka-Dot Man is my most anticipated character in the SS. Cannot wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"