The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

EFl6sQAX0AI6Y2o.jpg

Damn. Fillion really does look like he's turned back the clock about a decade.

Getting in that Hal Jordan shape.

.... get it? :awesome: Because...

Oh we're not still doing that bit? Alright. :o

Can definitely see this SS being the Guardians of the DCEU now especially with Gunn in charge

He is quite a tall man... I hope they use CGI for the character and not a lame costume like Killer Croc.

Yeah I also had no problem with Killer Croc’s make up. My only issue with him is that I wanted King Shark instead.

Mayling Ng with Peter Capaldi on sets of The Suicide Squad

Last edited:
That woman could kick my head clean off.

Um is that Booster Gold?

Rumor on twitter is that all the Squad members from the set photos except for Mongal and Captain Boomerang are getting the X-Force treatment.

Mongal is pretty spot on.

Now I wonder who Sean Gunn is playing.

Is Nathan Fillion getting in shape to play Nathan Drake? :o

He was a perfectly slightly out of shape Nathan Drake in the Uncharted fan film he starred in, and don't you deny it.

I'm laughing at how shocked I am to see supervillians looking like their comics counterparts.

Captain Boomerang and Mongal look straight out of comics. Loving the look of all theses characters. On reddit, many people hating the costumes, I dunno what people want nowadays.

So, they hated costumes and aesthetics of David Ayer's SS, they hate BoP costumes and now they don't like James Gunn's The SS costumes, nothing satisfies them. smh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"