The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

My main hope for this movie is that Harley gets put back in some kind of red and black outfit, anything remotely resembling her origins at all... The crap she wore in Birds of Prey was AWFUL and her Suicide Squad outfit was meh...

I hope this isn't too much of a comedy but I'm almost positive it will be... The movie should have fun and funny elements but I don't think Suicide Squad should be a comedy, just my opinion.

We'll see how it goes, not overly thrilled with the cast additions, though Michael Rooker and Alice Braga could be very good depending on their roles.

So... considering the one I’ve been seeing the most is Vigilante, I’m guessing that’s out...?

Great white design for King Shark. Some merchandise has leaked which I won't be posting.

I was hoping for the hammer head design but I'm just happy that King Shark is in the movie.

I sure hope we get some more developments on The Suicide Squad at DC Fandome like if any of the cast will show up at Fandome or I wonder if the whole concept of the Multiverse will cross over into this film because of the Ayer Cut

I sure hope we get some more developments on The Suicide Squad at DC Fandome like if any of the cast will show up at Fandome or I wonder if the whole concept of the Multiverse will cross over into this film because of the Ayer Cut
Have you been living under a rock?

And I already love King Shark.

39eecys8sli51.jpg

Loved the character intros. Got a real Arkham vibe from Harley's look here, and looks like Gunn's got some good chemistry with the cast.

Also, did I miss when Nathan Fillion grew a mustache?

This movie looks like it’s gonna be a lot of fun

Excellent cast all around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"