Suicide Squad 2

There's so many good storylines to pick from that, sure, you could save the kids for Deathstroke's solo movie. Maybe allude to the kids in SS2 with Deathstroke and base it on Mission to Moscow with the Jihad as your metahuman team.

I would kinda prefer they saved the "protect my kid" for a potential Deadshot movie based on Deadshot: Beginnings.

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope they kinda just let Ayer do his thing if there's a sequel to be made.

Could be they make Boomer a more prominent character. In the New 52, it seems like Waller trusts him quite a bit. Plus the New 52 arc has a terrorist leader named Regulus the Snake King running massive concentration camps focused on manufacturing metahumans. It seems like good sequel territory.

YES! I really like this idea!

Harley's actually got a couple of funny scenes in new 52.

One's on an international mission. She enters the target's HQ: "I'm Dr Quinzel from Murderers Without Borders." And in the same issue, she picks a pie for a weapon. The surprise is, there's a landmine inside of it.

I wonder if the sequel will come out after the Batman solo so Deathstroke can have a more prominent role in the sequel once he is introduced?

...There's potential there, what with Deathstroke's kids being metahumans used by a New 52 villain for their powers and the interest Waller's shown in creating metahumans. I'd love that sort of situation for the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"