Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell us your theory.

I wouldn't say I have a theory but common sense will tell you that a mixture of Xanax, Valium, Unisom, Restoril, Vicodin and OxyContin is not a good thing.
No single doctor would prescribe those together. He was obviously either shopping different doctors or buying them illegally. So it was no accidental reaction to a mix of drugs he was prescribed.
I don't know the state of his mind at the time...

I wouldn't say I have a theory but common sense will tell you that a mixture of Xanax, Valium, Unisom, Restoril, Vicodin and OxyContin is not a good thing.
No single doctor would prescribe those together. He was obviously either shopping different doctors or buying them illegally. So it was no accidental reaction to a mix of drugs he was prescribed.
I don't know the state of his mind at the time...

lol, wrong. That's extremely naive to think that. You never heard of malpractice? Celebrity doctors? Didn't you hear about Michael Jackson's death? And who said they were prescribed all at the same time by the same person?

Don't even have to go that far. Over prescribing and abusing prescriptions pills is a common problem. Not sure how you don't know this with all your common sense.

lol, wrong. That's extremely naive to think that. You never heard of malpractice? Celebrity doctors? Didn't you hear about Michael Jackson's death? And who said they were prescribed all at the same time by the same person?

Don't even have to go that far. Over prescribing and abusing prescriptions pills is a common problem. Not sure how you don't know this with all your common sense.

Uh...was there a malpractice suit filed? No, because the doctors in the case were cleared, he got the drugs elsewhere. Illegally.

Whatever...tell you what, you keep believing it was an accident and I, in my naivety, will keep believing he was abusing drugs.

Anyway, can't wait to see what SS has at CC, would love to get character posters.

Last edited:
So. It's real cool Captain Boomerang is going to be in a movie.

"Without Marvel on the Comic-Con schedule, it’s DC Comics’ chance to make a real statement. Deadline heard on June 8 that 2016 Will Smith headliner Suicide Squad and 2017’s Wonder Woman and Justice League Part One will also be getting their time in the spotlight"
http://deadline.com/2015/07/batman-v-superman-man-from-uncle-pan-comic-con-warner-bros-1201466752/

So. It's real cool Captain Boomerang is going to be in a movie.

And is being played by Jai Courtney. And he actually looks great.

Uh...was there a malpractice suit filed? No, because the doctors in the case were cleared, he got the drugs elsewhere. Illegally.

Whatever...tell you what, you keep believing it was an accident and I, in my naivety, will keep believing he was abusing drugs.

Those specific doctors were cleared but they DID prescribe 4 of the 6 drugs. They don't know the source of the other 2 but it could have been from an unknown doctor as well.

Anyway, he still died from a bad mix of pills. You're making a completely baseless assumption that he got the other 2 pills illegally.

Facts: http://www.marylandaccidentlawblog.com/2008/03/two_doctors_cleared_in_heath_l.html

HQ Joker

SS%20Joker2.jpg

His eyes and mouth really catch your eye. You just can't look away from them.

For the first time its dawned on me that the smile tattoo may be in memory of his missing teeth; kinda like when someone gets a loved ones name tattood on them if theyve died.

'R.I.P. my beautiful smile - Bats took you forever when he knocked out my teeth'. ;)

From THR
With Marvel out, Warners’ Saturday presentation — which will likely include the stars from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Jesse Eisenberg), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Justice League (Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller) and Suicide Squad (Jared Leto, Will Smith, Cara Delevingne, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman) together for the first time — definitely will grab attention.

I'm not worried about their method acting taking a toll, if something happens to Jared it's gonna be because he's been pulling stuff like this the past couple weeks.

Magic hour in the Tuolumne high country with #GreatWideOpen director @jaredleto. Very impressive comfort level for his first rope-less scrambling adventure. #BornToClimb #StegosaurusRidge - An adventure not soon forgotten //
tumblr_nqxpr0rSFD1r13x8qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqmqha01D51tic6l8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqmqha01D51tic6l8o2_1280.jpg

edit!
oE2CGNb.jpg

Last edited:
This place needs livening up again and I hope it happens this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"