Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I can't even link to his tweet? lol wow. When will this forum grow up? You accept overly-sexualized artwork but not even a link to a tweet containing a word? :rolleyes:

Jared arrived in Toronto today. Gonna fly in to comic con with the rest of the cast? :)
tumblr_nr8ozu4VUY1shxv8yo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
And I get to play The Joker when Leto inevitably walks away from the role.

I for one think Jaden is awesome for showing up to a wedding wearing a Batman costume.

I don't have anything against Jada. From what I've seen of Gotham, she does a good job. But Nah. I want Lupita to be Vixen

If the voice actress for Vixen is good, I wouldn't mind if she played Vixen on the big screen. Or, the actress playing Tigress. I'm sure there are other choices, but I wouldn't want Jada.

Megalyn+Echikunwoke+Megalyn+Echikunwoke+Films+GkhYz8aaczLl.jpg

Jada would have been good back in 2003 right after shooting the Matrix sequels but I think she's a bit too old now. It's funny as I always wonder why she never did more action films as shes a believable bad ass and has shown that she isn't afraid to pack on Muscle for a role. All that said he husband is a star if this film and she has a relationship with DC so if she really wants this role she could probably get it.

Jada isn't too old for action roles, there are plenty of actors older than her who are still getting main protagonist titles, such as her husband.

Yeah [BLACKOUT]Letoker and Batman's armored suit.[/BLACKOUT]

Call me when Teen Titans Go! gets canned.

It's weird seeing something like Leto's Joker, which is so clearly not aimed at children, transformed into that cutesy cartoon style.

If the voice actress for Vixen is good, I wouldn't mind if she played Vixen on the big screen. Or, the actress playing Tigress. I'm sure there are other choices, but I wouldn't want Jada.

Nice! Who is this? :ilv:

we will get a new batman vs superman trailer. its been rated.

it would be nice if they realesed a teaser for SS

Lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"