Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
11742627_871027589613294_4145534657635070234_n.png
Harley/Enchantress road trip movie when?

Of course Infowars (Alex Jones) believes that the US government infused Suicide Squad with pro-war PROPAGANDA

http://www.infowars.com/special-report-secret-plot-behind-suicide-squad-revealed/
jqTAYTo.gif

Seeing them all together highlights one of the reasons I liked the idea of JLM years ago. Pretty much right out of the gate, you have some version of the DCU rather than taking various films to build it.

I'm still glad Mortal didn't get made regardless of Mad Max: Fury Road's quality. The timing wasn't right at all, and we ended up in a better situation in my opinion.

I'm still glad Mortal didn't get made regardless of Mad Max: Fury Road's quality. The timing wasn't right at all, and we ended up in a better situation in my opinion.

If not for Nolan's films, I don't think it would have been much of problem.

If not for Nolan's films, I don't think it would have been much of problem.

I have zero regrets about not seeing a 21 year old Armie Hammer play Batman or seeing D.J. Cotrona play Superman.

I'm not the type that looks back and says that just because Fury Road is amazing that means JLM would have been. It doesn't work like that and I don't think it would have been amazing so I'm not sad about it not existing. Also WB would have been stabbing Nolan in the back by doing that film and that would have just been wrong.

Listen for all I know the DCCU films in 2016 suck but that still wouldn't change my opinion of JLM. I don't think it sounded like a good project.

I'm not the type that looks back and says that just because Fury Road is amazing that means JLM would have been. It doesn't work like that and I don't think it would have been amazing so I'm not sad about it not existing. Also WB would have been stabbing Nolan in the back by doing that film and that would have just been wrong.

Listen for all I know the DCCU films in 2016 suck but that still wouldn't change my opinion of JLM. I don't think it sounded like a good project.
It's like the people who say WB made a big mistake in halting Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman because he later had such a huge hit with The Avengers when it actually doesn't follow that his Wonder Woman would have been good and/or successful just because he later had a big success with another superhero movie.

It's like the people who say WB made a big mistake in halting Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman because he later had such a huge hit with The Avengers when it actually doesn't follow that his Wonder Woman would have been good and/or successful just because he later had a big success with another superhero movie.
It's exactly like that.

Who's saying JLM would've been amazing due to how Fury Road turned out?

Aww, Faraci being this salty. :funny:

UIiSodE.png

You know, when there's a Marvel film coming out there's almost universal gushing about it (and its not unjustified, they make good films). No one comments on it or tells people to hold their horses. But when its a DC film everyone is all like "cool that s***, you don't know if its good or not yet".

Its bizarre to me how many people seem upset by the hugely positive reaction to the BvS and SS trailers. Its like they are personally threatened by the optimism of other people.

Devin's such a f****r.

Stick a Marvel logo on it and he'll whip his d*** out in a second.

You know, when there's a Marvel film coming out there's almost universal gushing about it (and its not unjustified, they make good films). No one comments on it or tells people to hold their horses. But when its a DC film everyone is all like "cool that s***, you don't know if its good or not yet".

Probably because you have people jumping to insane conclusions after watching three minutes of out-of-context footage. There's nothing wrong with advising caution. All that glitters isn't gold.

Its bizarre to me how many people seem upset by the hugely positive reaction to the BvS and SS trailers. Its like they are personally threatened by the optimism of other people.

That's a really strange way to look at things, but okay.

Probably because you have people jumping to insane conclusions after watching three minutes of out-of-context footage.

Why give a f***? Let people be happy. Its not like if the film sucks against all expectations that the world will come to an end.

I just don't understand these bitterly sarcastic reactions to the positivity of the majority.

"Oh no too many people like this thing! I can't bring a criticism against it so I'll just say 'well it could still suck, you morons'!"

Aww, Faraci being this salty. :funny:

UIiSodE.png
Turns out SUICIDE SQUAD already sucks according to Marvel's lap dog. They shouldn't even bother finishing the rest of the movie. It's garbage.

This game is fun.

Last edited:
Turns out SUICIDE SQUAD already sucks according to Marvel's lap dog. They shouldn't even bother finishing the rest of the movie. It's garbage.
It's because there's no real plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"