Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw it, if no one else wants to do it, I'll take y'all into the new thread. :o

Hey it is so new and clean in here :)

Wow, just saw the badges on the guards when Lex is in Prison

They say Belle Reve!

They do? Nice catch.

There has to be a Lex reference in that case.

Yeah

UIHO0dI.png

They say Belle Reve!
Holy... What if they added Lex during those re-shoots? Did anyone see Jesse lately?

Last edited:
The Batman killing thread link in your signature is very interesting!! I wonder at which moment people started to believe Batman doesn't kill. I wonder which comic or movie solidified that concept.

I enjoyed Lex too. Exciting stuff if he's in SS. Maybe he gives Joker some ideas.

I just hope for him to tone down the clown act. He worked when he was more subdued at points.

They say Belle Reve!

Whoa, great catch! :up:

Holy... What if they added Lex during those re-shoots? Did anyone see Jesse lately?
This is him at recent MTV Awards 2016 (same time as the newest SS trailer debuted).

2016+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+HoCKJhn4G_fl.jpg

Not really bald though. :funny:
Well, that's if SS include Lex when he's still early in prison, while his hair is still freshly bald.
It is still possible for latter time (hair growing).
(Jesse's hair as the benchmark :lmao:)
But what if they already shot Lex's part before reshoots? :ninja:

If Lex in indeed in SS, then it's a good thing for me since I like his Lex. :p
What if Lex is not the only one Batfleck visited at the end of BvS? :sly:

I liked Lex a lot, he just wasn't very Lexy.

Deb Snyder slipped up and said he's not in the movie during the BvS press tour.

I see. Well, how did they sneak him on SS set... I wonder. If he was there at all. Or maybe it was filmed on BvS set?

Deb Snyder slipped up and said he's not in the movie during the BvS press tour.
Well, Talia wasn't in the film either. So who knows. If he isn't in the film, it's not gonna break my experience for sure.

I don't think he's in the movie, but there could be a mention. Maybe someone knew about Lex moving to Belle Reve and extrapolated a cameo scene in SS from that.

I don't think he's in the movie, but there could be a mention. Maybe someone knew about Lex moving to Belle Reve and extrapolated a cameo scene in SS from that.
Yea, I can see him being name-dropped to make it feel more 'in the same universe'.
Cameo is a max, no way he got more any prominent presence in movie about Suicide Squad.

I hope prison life changes his goofy attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"