Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
First initial wave of impressions are nice but I feel like now that screenings have started haters will come out and act like they saw it.

I'm jealous though give it to meeee.

Edit; that IMDb thread seems legit and makes sense if you've been paying close attention to stuff.

Last edited:
First initial wave of impressions are nice but I feel like now that screenings have started haters will come out and act like they saw it.

I'm jealous though give it to meeee.

Edit; that IMDb thread seems legit and makes sense if you've been paying close attention to stuff.

Is it now? Nice, I'm off to spoil myself this film.

Guys, no spoilers, please.

bane%2Bof%2Bcourse.jpg

Yup, this guy certainly seems legit. Don't check that thread out if you want to avoid major spoilers.

Yup, this guy certainly seems legit. Don't check that thread out if you want to avoid major spoilers.
Yeah, I won't. Less than 3 months. I certainly can wait, even though I can't wait. :drl:

Can't believe this comes out in 3 months. Feels like BvS came out last week.

It is indeed hard to believe it's so soon already.

I'll just wait until the actual reviews come out.

BvS also had a lot of praise during its test screenings...

I know. The critics screening is the ultimate heart stopper.

Batman was in the movie for about [blackout]10 minutes[/blackout] total according to someone who saw it

KA Resifan009
‏@whoyouare123
@gracerandolph so apparently, being completely missed by everyone, SUICIDE SQUAD us screening at MCM LONDON COMIC CON next weekend.

Heard about that. We should get some more early tweets then as well from that

I'll read tweets, but won't fall for the "Better than TDK" frenzy that happens when something gets screened early.

And that goes both ways, just because a few people said they weren't big fans of Leto's Joker doesn't mean he will get the same reception Eisenverg's Lex did.

Just wanna know if we see the Joker sans tattoos/grillz at all.

And I just wanna know what love is.

Actually, there is one thing I am really wondering about - whether Lex Luthor appears in the film or not...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"