Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 36

Is this kind of trolling the reason why this guy is on probation?

I think he was involved in some kind of fight with I SEE SPIDEY. She got a perma ban.

Edit: Nevermind. Not sure what happened.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago, I was painting my nails, and so I wanted to watch something while I was doing so. Suicide Squad happened to be on HBO, and I had not seen it since last Summer in theaters, so I figured "Why not?" The version being shown on HBO also happened to be the extended cut (which really made no significant difference in the film's quality whatsoever).

Yeah. This is not at all a well-crafted movie. And by the time the "big finale" was happening, I turned off the TV because I remembered how dragged out it was.

I still don't hate this movie as much as Batman v Superman, but it's still a bad movie if you ask me. And Jared Leto's Joker is easily the worst live action Joker we've seen thus far. I'm still puzzled by the choices they went with ...

I want WB to give Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn a better movie.

The only good thing that came out of Suicide Squad was that it made BvS look a little bit better.

I want WB to give Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn a better movie.
If and only if she gives a better Harley.

The only good thing that came out of Suicide Squad was that it made BvS look a little bit better.
better by a substantial margin. That was the metaphorical Doomsday stake to the heart of the DCEU.

The opposite happened for me: BvS was so bad that it made Suicide Squad less painful for me to sit through. I at least tried to sit through all of Suicide Squad more than once, whereas I will forever stay FAR away from BvS.

I guess that the point is this (to reference Red Letter Media): The way DCCU/DCEU has been handling things altogether is comparable to Austin Powers asking for a hit on 20 ...

I think he was involved in some kind of fight with I SEE SPIDEY. She got a perma ban.

Edit: Nevermind. Not sure what happened.

Actually, I think it was because he was having a meltdown in the Jessica Jones thread and he was throwing out insults towards DS.

Why did ISS get banned? Did I miss something there?

Domestic DVD Sales $22,861,205

Domestic Blu-ray Sales $56,197,535

Total Domestic Video Sales $79,058,740

Why did ISS get banned? Did I miss something there?

I saw people in JL Lounge saying she called all DC fans Trump supporters or something

The best things here always happen when I'm asleep :funny:

19059174_313182492453547_4066586092982753574_n.jpg

19059867_313285302443266_170923966109354162_n.jpg

Jared Leto I thought was a great Joker a little over the top but still it was a great performance however be it a little limited

So cancel Batgirl because we already have Wonder Woman?

I had forgotten how much SS made. 745m without China. Goddamn

I had forgotten how much SS made. 745m without China. Goddamn

When a movie makes that money a sequel is guaranteed. Just look at the Transformers movies.
And Wonder Woman is still playing and there is already talk of a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"