Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEHeJU3WAAA5H0S.jpg:large

Katana, Harley and Killer Croc look great. The rest are a bit too bland for me. Deadshot needs his mask to stand out a little more.

Welcome to Belle Reve. Just noticed it say's that at the top.

did anyone know Katana was in this???

Harley, Katana, (!), Croc, and Boomer look great. The rest look a little too generic, but I'm digging the looks overall. :up:

Oh, it seems that Scott's role is still undisclosed. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is Killer Croc. Interesting.

-Who's that on the far left?
-Courtney looks good
-Enchantress looks very girl from the Ring-ish but I like her look
-Katana looks perfect
-Flagg looks fine, though hard to mess up that look XD
-Harley's costume is far too mundane. It's not even in her colours. Also not a fan of the fact they went with blue hair dye, I favour the red/black like the Arkham games if we're going that route.
-No mask for Deadshot?
-Nice Croc look, seems to be makeup to my eye. I like it.
-Who's that on the end? He looks vaguely familiar but I can't place it...

Deadshot, Chato Santana, Katanna, Enchantress, Rick Flagg, Boomerang, Harley, Killer Croc. I don't know who Adam Bleack is playing tbh.

El Diablo

EDIT: already mentioned him lol

Who do you think will die first? ;)

Deadshot needs his mask to stand out a little more.

Hate to say it, but I never expected Deadshot to wear a mask in this film. He's being played by Will Smith, the most bankable movie star of all time.

Have to admit I'm a bit underwhelmed at the moment.

Hate to say it, but I never expected Deadshot to wear a mask in this film. He's being played by Will Smith, the most bankable movie star of all time.
Well if not all the time, maybe partially throughout the movie? I'd imagine it will happen at some point.

Have to admit I'm a bit underwhelmed at the moment.

I'm not overwhelmed, not underwhelmed. Just...whelmed. :o But really disappointed with Harley's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"