Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like that Deathstroke mask even if costume is good, I dont like Joker design at all, and Harley Quinn costume isnt what I expected. Only thing I like for now is Killer Croc.

Good thing that isn't Deathstroke.

Cara Delevingne ‏@Caradelevingne 29 sil y a 29 secondes
More things to look forward to today

I dont like that Deathstroke mask even if costume is good, I dont like Joker design at all, and Harley Quinn costume isnt what I expected. Only thing I like for now is Killer Croc.

Ah, the problem that all modern fanboys face, thinking their personal expectation is the only way things can be done right.

The benefit of having BVS and SS in one year....tons of DCCU information from now til release.

"More things to look forward to today..."

What the heck could we possibly be getting more of?

Haven't seen this one posted. Man, what a movie it can be.

toSbA009Ldk.jpg

I've seen this a few times and it just baffles me. What exactly did you expect her to look like?

Comic fans are so funny to me. They make a character's costume more functional than fashionable and people get mad that they didn't do justice to the comic book.

They make a character look like she jumped out of the freaking page and it's not functional enough.

Yeah she could easily be talking about herself and cast/crew

It does mean we get more set pics, so we win anyway.

I've seen this a few times and it just baffles me. What exactly did you expect her to look like?

Comic fans are so funny to me. They make a character's costume more functional than fashionable and people get mad that they didn't do justice to the comic book.

They make a character look like she jumped out of the freaking page and it's not functional enough.

I just dont like it. It looks so...how would I say hmmm.... so tasteless.
Not saying movie wont be good or acting wont be great. But in terms what could they do with costume and makeup they could better job. Still have hope film will be good and that's most important thing :woot:

I just dont like it. It looks so...how would I say hmmm.... so tasteless.
Not saying movie wont be good or acting wont be great. But in terms what could they do with costume and makeup they could better job. Still have hope film will be good and that's most important thing :woot:

Sorry. The first post you made made it seem like you were giving up on the film. No big deal having a couple of concerns at this point but I would at least wait until we see footage.

I'm surprised at how many people are mocking the cast photo, or claiming they hate it.

Well, actually, I'm not surprised, but I think the cast looks diverse and pretty cool. I never expected this to look like a superhero movie with costumes ripped from the comics, nor is that what I really wanted it. I like that it seems Ayer is certainly inspired by the comics and drawing from them, while also doing his own thing in some ways.

I think the movie will wind up being really fun, but also quite intense and relatively gritty. If End of Watch, Fury, and Training Day (which he scripted by himself) are in indication, I think this film is in good hands and he can bring the right tone and feel to Suicide Squad.

BREAKING: Grace Randolph declares that WB will halt production on Suicide Squad and put the film in turnaround based on her negative reaction to the cast photo.

Sorry. The first post you made made it seem like you were giving up on the film. No big deal having a couple of concerns at this point but I would at least wait until we see footage.

Nah. Not giving up. Just had high expectations for costumes. I wanted Deadshot mask more like Spider-man tight around his head. Or ninja white mask if you get my point or black ops mask. Dont like how his ears are sticking out. But that's just fanboy in me.

Given the tone that's been established for the DCCU so far (which I actually like), I wouldn't want this kind of movie to feel like your typical "superhero" movie.

As I noted earlier, this is the DCCU 2016 movie I'm looking forward to the most (in spite of knowing virtually nothing about more than half the characters in it or about the Suicide Squad team as a concept) and will be buying a ticket to see Opening Weekend (if not Opening Day).

BREAKING: Grace Randolph declares that WB will halt production on Suicide Squad and put the film in turnaround based on her negative reaction to the cast photo.

Does she ever brush her ****ing hair? :funny:

:funny:

I was thinking yesterday that we are going to get characters posters starting today and Smith jumped the gun.

It's possible but not probable. Maybe Smith posted it to clarify Deadshots official look. Everyone else we can expect to look generally the same. (with the exception of outfit changes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"