Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some art going around of the Joker with his shirt open holding a knife. Did that come out before or after the set pics because I've seen some people saying that Joker's look might have been inspired by it.

I appreciate this phrase... but to make it clear, I don't do this looking for thanks or bows, I do it because I want to. Because after all I'm a cbm fan as many of you. I may not have the merit (totally true) as the guys being on set, but what I find, with all my pleasure I share it with you and if I have time I'll continue to do so.
liar-liar.jpg
:o

A jazz festival? Music Meister as future Squad member confirmed!

That's where I was, pretty much frozen to death OTL

Are they filming in that area all week? I'll be down there on Thursday, so wondering if I should stick around til later at night

Sorry they're done Wednesday 6am. It was only for Mon and Tues.

The notice is for my area, filming period was only Monday and Tuesday.
Didn't get any good shots, production crew would stand in front of you when they're filming the scene. I did see Will Smith, I think his wife is with him.

I have a crappy video of Will and a production assistant walking. Will was wrapped in a black cloth. Sorry I couldn't get any shots for you guys. :csad:

For guys on Toronto. Filming for next week

http://t.co/6OJUrM5z8F

Hmm.. that's only a 7 min walk from where I live.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updates Midnite.. You did a fantastic job :up:

Hope you can go to the other location. :)

What ratio of excitement are we feeling toward the three (apparently) principle characters?

For me, it's something like Joker 55/Harley 35/Deadshot 10.

What ratio of excitement are we feeling toward the three (apparently) principle characters?

About the same for me. Maybe Joker 50 and Harley 40.

I'm honestly excited to see THE SQUAD in general. Seeing Waller, Deadshot, Boomer, Flagg... Never thought in a million years they'd make it to the big screen, much less with the talent involved, though Courtney is a bit of a question mark. A new Joker played by an Oscar winner is just icing. I hate the character of Quinn but Robbie is a good actress so that's fine.

Since this is a film with villains as the focus, what if any arcs do you all see playing out for some or all of our merry band?

other than the official group pic has Cara Delevigne been seen in any of the location shots?

These are the same for me honestly. I'm honestly excited to see the whole Squad as well.

which kinda makes me think that the rumor of them having to break her out or rescue her from someone is true. which makes me think that the rumor of someone hunting down and capturing meta-humans is true.

which kinda makes me think that the rumor of them having to break her out or rescue her from someone is true. which makes me think that the rumor of someone hunting down and capturing meta-humans is true.

Supposedly, Lex wants to use Enchantress as a weapon and the Squad's mission is to intercept Lex's convoy and break out Enchantress. It would explain the weird green stuff that we've seen on set pictures.

Supposedly, Lex wants to use Enchantress as a weapon and the Squad's mission is to intercept Lex's convoy and break out Enchantress. It would explain the weird green stuff that we've seen on set pictures.

the stuff that looked like ice spiking up through the street? I wonder what brought the plane down? Was she on it? Seems to me there's at least 3 groups vying for meta-powered people. Justice League,Argus/Squad and this 3rd unknown but seemingly nefarious one.

image_13.jpg

Beginning to think that Harley may not be perks white like I had originally feared after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"