Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I don't think they'll get that specific for how he got the marks, seems like it would be a little out of place for them to reference something like that just to tie it together.

Hopefully it's confirmed soon. Many of us want to see da shark!!! :D

What if in this one he's with the "team" that is chasing enchantress? and then croc vs shark happens :mrk:

Then Croc would be crushed, assuming of course they don't mess up Shark's look and presence, by making him puny like they did Croc.

Smh, jus because croc isn't 10 ft tall doesnt make him weak. He could easily have super strength, and he likely would. And kind shark may not be some Goliath of a character, he could easily be human sized with a shark head.

Yes Arrownoir, because we know exactly how strong Croc is...

The thing about King Shark being in this movie is only a rumor. I like that they're using practical effects for Killer Croc instead of CGI.

Yes Arrownoir, because we know exactly how strong Croc is...

He better be strong enough to throw a rock.:argh:

Strong care for continuity. :wow:
If that is the case, I'll be more impressed by DCCU.

^ I don't think they'll get that specific for how he got the marks, seems like it would be a little out of place for them to reference something like that just to tie it together.
I doubt Catwoman can do that to metal :p You have to imagine, it could not be explained, but.. for me those are from Croc or.... man-bat :o

He better be strong enough to throw a rock.:argh:
:funny:
For you...
This is getting out of hand.

If Croc can handle himself, he is easily the scariest member of the team. 10 feet of 6 feet he's going to kick some major ***
Between him (scary disgusting) and Enchantres (scary sexy)... :sly:

Ugh, I see IGN is commenting on Joker hitting Harley. Should I even bother seeing what they've got to say?

I am not nearly as excited about this movie as I should be.
I find that the D/C movies are very disappointing compared to the Marvel films.
The Sony movies being the exception - not interested in the FF movie.

....... that's nice.

i am not nearly as excited about this movie as i should be.
I find that the d/c movies are very disappointing compared to the marvel films.
The sony movies being the exception - not interested in the ff movie.

k...

I am not nearly as excited about this movie as I should be.
I find that the D/C movies are very disappointing compared to the Marvel films.
The Sony movies being the exception - not interested in the FF movie.

Well, thanks for your input.
Personally I'm far more excited for Suicide Squad that I thought I would be. And I find most of Marvel's output to be 'safe' and average... as I say, personal opinion, but I found MOS to be a far better movie than anything Marvel has made to date.

I enjoyed MOS but the change to the character at the end ruined it for me.
I am wondering why they chose this particular lineup for Suicide Squad.
I enjoyed the comics but this lineup wasn't what I expected ... I love Croc though so that should be a highlight

I wonder what it will look like when a character dies in the movie. Will it be like this or this.

I enjoyed the comics but this lineup wasn't what I expected ... I love Croc though so that should be a highlight

^ I know a lot of people felt the same way about good ol' Supes, but for those of us who were not fans thought the ending really put a point on the character and made him different.

What lineup did you expect if you don't mind me asking?

Ugh, I see IGN is commenting on Joker hitting Harley. Should I even bother seeing what they've got to say?

It's not that bad. One of the three of them keeps trying to say 'oh a man hitting a woman is bad'…the other two are very impartial. One says we need to wait and see the context, the other claims it's art and it should be what it needs to be for the movie.

I was expecting much worse.

What lineup did you expect if you don't mind me asking?

I read the books back in the late '80s Early 90's so the Joker/Harley were characters that I wouldn't have thought they would have in it for the movie - I know the lineup has always been fluid though.

It does make sense however as they are characters better known to the non-comic readers.

I am going to pull the books I have in my collection to check because I remember the run that came out that I collected and check who was on the covers/in the team back then.

Some of the characters I was expecting but as I say Joker/Harley and probably the Enchantress were members I wouldn't have expected.

Outside of Flagg, Deadshot, and Boomerang, anybody is fair game to be enlisted.

I just realized we have not seen Slipknot for a while on set, or did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"