Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Batman is in this sometimes, therefore it is a Batman movie despite the obvious reasons for his involvement tied to the Squad, the many set photos of the Squad and the title. They're going to retitle it as a Batman movie soon, just wait until Comic Con when they announce it.

Remember when people thought they were going to call this "Will Smith and the Suicide Squad"? Now Batman might get added in the title and WILL SMITH is going to take a back seat? Yeah, I totally see it happening.

Remember when people thought they were going to call this "Will Smith and the Suicide Squad"? Now Batman might get added in the title and WILL SMITH is going to take a back seat? Yeah, I totally see it happening.

"Batman and Will Smith Guest Starring the Suicide Squad" :o

Batman v Will Smith featuring the Suicide Squad

I'll say this though, I never thought the first live action meeting between Batman and Harley Quinn would happen in a suicide squad movie.

Margot rehearsing stunts.
009.jpg

http://margotsource.net/gallery/thum....php?album=375

can anyone update me on this movie. Is this now a Batman movie? I feel like the Suicide Squad play a minor role into this movie.

Did a baby muppet write this post?

image_36.jpg

I'm really interested in seeing which outfit she'll don for this scene, I'm hoping for a sexy red dress like we saw in Focus.

She's got her hair down, Joker's suited up, perhaps they're both dolled up in preparation for a night on the town. :sly:

can anyone update me on this movie. Is this now a Batman movie? I feel like the Suicide Squad play a minor role into this movie.

OMG, you're right. This last couple of nights involving Batman and the Batmobile totally overshadow the WEEKS of filming the rest of the cast has done. :o

GADGETS! He's cutting the car open! Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"