Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me happy whenever I see someone feeling the same way about Man of Steel as I do. I absolutely love Man of Steel.

But I still think AoU is better. It is unfair to compare because it is a team movie and Superman is just one man, so far. Hope it changes with BvS.

Don't get me wrong I like pretty much all Marvel films, including AoU, but it was very predictable.
I mean did you ever, ever get a feeling of dread, or that Ultron was really going to kill thousands... millions of people?
MOS and TDK are probably the only two comic book movies where do get the feeling the villains are actually gonna do what they threaten to do! (in fact Zod actually starts doing it!)
Ultron as a villain was a total disappointment for me for two reasons - first they made him too human, even down to giving him human lip movement. Secondly the trailers, teasers and TV spots pretty much show every minute of screen time Ultron has in the movie – seriously, you could edit together his entire appearance from them!

It doesn't help that most criticism of DC movies is usually prefaced or postscripted with "I prefer Marvel".

It's tedious but seemingly inescapable.

Ugh, I see IGN is commenting on Joker hitting Harley. Should I even bother seeing what they've got to say?
Don't you really know it already? :sly:
I'll take the latter,
Me too :drl:
It's not that bad. One of the three of them keeps trying to say 'oh a man hitting a woman is bad'…the other two are very impartial. One says we need to wait and see the context, the other claims it's art and it should be what it needs to be for the movie.

I was expecting much worse.
Go see tumblr. Well I haven't but I have heard. I'm not interested in those type of people and their thoughts. :shrug:

With Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Rick Flag, Slipknot, Enchantress, Harley, and El Diablo it seems like a mixture of the Ostrander run and the new 52 Suicide Squad.
:up:
Hopefully Boomerang had something to do with that.
Why? She's a nice guy :o
It sounds like the guy is making up **** as he goes along. The exact same "mildly amused" laugh for 2 minutes straight, with music on low volume in the background to make it seem legitimate.
Also the music is from Mad Max.
Could we stop the marvel/DC stuff
Nevah.jpg

:o

It doesn't help that most criticism of DC movies is usually prefaced or postscripted with "I prefer Marvel".

It's tedious but seemingly inescapable.
Very true :funny:

This guy gave me nightmares in Mummy Returns.

Nice pics.

Someone noticed this on twitter. It seems unlikely but it is interesting.
CFV0ofXW8AAIlIf.jpg:large

It's already debunked. It is the camera man ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"