Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most definitely. And I am so happy this has all come to pass. :yay:
Yep, we will see how it all comes together in 2016.

And BTW, I like the Squad cast for the most part and I am now looking forward to the film when before I wasn't.

Guys, DC/WB are now getting criticism for this cast because they're all throwing money 'big names' and Marvel "makes" stars for the fans. :o. :funny:

I don't get this criticism, apart from Will Smith none of the others command a huge fee. Hell, you could probably get the entire cast for what amounts to one Robert Downey Jr. paycheck.

Leto is a great actor and an Oscar winner, but does not have the clout to hold out for a lot of money, same with Tom Hardy minus the Oscar. Robbie and Delivingne don't exactly break the bank in terms of salaries. Jai Courtney probably tops out at a million a movie. Also, all of them will surely have sequel clauses which means that their fees will be lower than usual.

I wouldn't be surprised if Smith got paid less here either in return for a future movie financed, or gross points.

Guys, DC/WB are now getting criticism for this cast because they're all throwing money at 'big names' and Marvel "makes" stars for the fans. :o. :funny:

They're right. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg are being played by huge stars, too. :o

Guys, DC/WB are now getting criticism for this cast because they're all throwing money at 'big names' and Marvel "makes" stars for the fans. :o. :funny:

Honestly the only people here who are really "big names" are Will Smith and maybe Jared Leto.

Yep, we will see how it all comes together in 2016.

And BTW, I like the Squad cast for the most part and I am now looking forward to the film when before I wasn't.
Yeah, 2016 is going to be a make or break year. And I am glad the cast has you interested. Always fun to be had in a forum when SPIDEY is interested.

B34sUh9CQAAamnz.jpg:large

That's a lot of sexy in one cast...

I really can't wait for DC to start releasing the films on their slate and they kick total ass, I'm about tired of everyone trying to hate on everything they do.

Yeah, well, Daddy Warbucks-Downey Jr. begs to differ :o

Honestly the only people here who are really "big names" are Will Smith and maybe Jared Leto.
I'd say Hardy is a big name, at least in terms of quality. He is highly respected and definitely has his fan boys and girls.

So what, trolls gonna troll. It's not even worth acknowledging.

Hardy and Courtney look like they could be brothers based on those pics.

I'd say Hardy is a big name, at least in terms of quality. He is highly respected and definitely has his fan boys and girls.

Hardy has a pretty big Internet fanbase, and a lot of critics regularly sing his praises, but I'd bet a lot of people on the street don't really know who he is. Casual moviegoers like my parents don't know who Margot Robbin or Jai Courtney are.

My goodness.....I amaze myself sometimes and I didn't even receive inside info on this one.

I had a feeling Will Smith was going to be Deadshot the last couple of days! So glad he is onboard this action ensemble! It just never made sense for him to be an Aussie like Boomerang when Jai Courtney is an Aussie!

Can't wait for this puppy to start production!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"