Suicide Squad trailer OFFICIALLY released!

If suicide Squad took place between MoS and BvS then why is the release date after BvS? I know it has a purpose but it makes no sense.

If suicide Squad took place between MoS and BvS then why is the release date after BvS? I know it has a purpose but it makes no sense.

...because that's how production worked out? This really seems like a non-issue and makes pretty clear sense. That's like saying it makes no sense how they made a Captain America movie that takes place in the 40s after films set in the 2000s. bad place do we even know it takes place after Man of Steel and before Batman v Superman?

Is there a 1080p download of the trailer? Sorry if I missed it

40M mark on the trailer on Youtube, outpacing BvS. Not a fair comparison since BvS had a teaser, but still.

I wouldn't pay much attention to that rumor, because it was started by El Mayimbe.

40M mark on the trailer on Youtube, outpacing BvS. Not a fair comparison since BvS had a teaser, but still.

Its about to surpass the BvS teaser as well.

That one had 42 mil after 2 months. Suicide Squad had 42 mil after 2 weeks.

Obviously BvS teaser was played on other youtube channels though.

just watched the 4k trailer again, and noted some stuff.
perhaps others have concluded before, but i havent'.

at around 1:34 mark, you see a guy with a automatic gun and a huge eyeball mask, paired with a guy with a weird shaped
head that looks a bit like those dark knight clown masks, shooting in some hall.

it's definately not a prison, but it has wires in front of the windows which suggest it intends to keep people in and out.
i assume it's an Asylum, and that can only mean it's Arkham Asylum.

this is confirmed at the 1:40 mark, as you see the same hallway, but on the right you see medicine cabinets in an area that
looks like a dark 'doctors' room.

the guy with the huge eyeball mask seems shot down on the floor, and there are more men on the floor.
There's a person with a goat mask weilding a sword while gunmen are shooting this masked person.

then, at 1:41, you see a scene in some dark doctors room with a 'operating table' with a light pointed at it.
there's a guy in a panda costume on the left, and some guy in what looks like a muscle suit.
on the floor is a dead officer, and on the right a mental patiant in a pyama staring at the mayhem.

at the same time, a person throws doctor quinn wearing a white labcoat - suggesting thus she is working there -
on this very table. I am not able to distinguish wom throws her on the table, it looks like it's the joker, but i'm not sure.
The person wears a jacket, but the joker moments later doesnt.

it looks like the guy in the muscle suit is being shot from the back and going down,
as the mental patiant in pyamas looks at the scene.

at the 1:53 mark, you see some military men and the suicide squad entering a building where something has been going on.
it seems to say 'malicon street' above them.

at the 2:14 mark, there's the same panda you see at the 1:41 mark, this time shooting in a modern production facility.
It looks like a weapons manufacturing facility since you can clearly see rocket propelled grenades on a conveyer
belt in the background. the red alarms and high-tech facility style suggests it is the same building from the 1:53 mark
when the suicide squad enters.

at the 2:20 mark, joker walks through that exact facility guided towards a certain area pointed out by a person that seemingly
works there or knows something about it, and is helping the joker for some reason. it has the alarm lights flashing so it must
happen at the very same moment where the panda-suited badguy and batman-suited badguy etc are shooting around, and the squad
is entering.

at 2:25 you clearly see dr.quinn strapped to the table in fear, whilst being caressed by the shirtless joker.

at 2:45, when joker laughs, you see the same room from the 1:40 mark, and the panda from the 1:41 mark.
Joker comes up with his arms spread, then aims the light and tells quinn he's not gonna killer but hurt her really really bad
whilst holding electrodes.

What's clear from this trailer is that the guys in costumes (panda, eyeball, etc.) cannot be members of the suicide squad.
Why? because 1. these masked men clearly are allies of the joker, as shown by atleast the panda. And, this must take place
before the squad is assembled, because harley quinn is still doctor quinn, before joker abuses her and turns her into harley.

so this MUST take place in seperate occasions.

the first 'attack' happens at arkham and there's a gunfight going on. i assume that these badguys come to free joker.
probably security comes up and in the battle there are losses from both sides. Joker, before leaving, takes time to mentally
destroy dr. quinn, and probably leaves her behind.

the second attack happens at some weapons facility. the guy in the panda costume is there, and some more guys, and, clearly,
the joker. I can only assume they're after some sort of powerfull weapon. perhaps a bomb, who knows (harvey-two face helicopter
scene and bombs ring any bells from The Dark Knight Returns?).

Probably not long after this is going on, the suicide squad enters the very building hunting down on joker and the henchmen.
i can only think the helicopter crash happened outside just moments before (or it'll hapen afterwards) because it's clear from
the rubbish that it happens at the same moment, with completely deserted streets.

The helicopter crash and deserted streets are confusing as to what caused it. Does joker hold a weapon there that causes all this?
Or does enchantress have something to do with this? at 2:05 enchantress, whilst still a normal person, has a romantic passing with
some dude, in some room that has guns hanging from the wall. could they be having a romantic affair in a military facility?

the way the squad is fighting against a thread, with katana wielding her sword in a state of fear, suggest something hefty is going
on. I assume enchantress will have something to do with this.

Enchantress looking very possesed and scary seems to be at an appartment at the 2:24 mark, leading me to conclude she's at the place
of with whom she has/had some sort of romantic involvement.

I think harley quinn is going to be a pivotal role in all of this. she gets tainted mentally by joker. She, at a certain point,
has some involvement with joker in the movie since she's with him whilst being chased by batman, and she had a meeting with joker
when he slaps her in the face. Deadshot (will smith) is clearly aiming his gun at harley quinn while she's sitting down blowing
bubblegum bubbles, so atleast he's aware that they can't trust her in these activites.

They're hunting joker, and enchantress clearly is not a part from the squad but she must play a dangerous role.
Could enchantress be the weapon? and Joker be after it?

in any case, what confuses me most is the scene - not on film shown yet - where joker confronts harley, but harley is in normal outfit.
she's not in her harley-bleached-tattood look yet. but clearly joker is free, and in his shiny pimpride.
then, there's the scene where she's tattood, bleached, wearing her 'property of the joker' jacket, and riding along joker.
what happened in between?

Last edited:
Trailer in 4k? Where?

Probably not long after this is going on, the suicide squad enters the very building hunting down on joker and the henchmen.
i can only think the helicopter crash happened outside just moments before (or it'll hapen afterwards) because it's clear from
the rubbish that it happens at the same moment, with completely deserted streets.

I don't think that's correct. The building the Squad enters looks nothing like Arkham and Arkham wouldn't be in downtown Midway City.

I think harley quinn is going to be a pivotal role in all of this. she gets tainted mentally by joker. She, at a certain point,
has some involvement with joker in the movie since she's with him whilst being chased by batman, and she had a meeting with joker
when he slaps her in the face.

The Empire article hinted that the scene with Batman happened in the past, or at least before the main story unfolds. They're probably gonna show how Harley was captured and incarcerated.

I don't think that's correct. The building the Squad enters looks nothing like Arkham and Arkham wouldn't be in downtown Midway City.

1. it is not arkham facility. it's a weapons facility.

The Empire article hinted that the scene with Batman happened in the past, or at least before the main story unfolds. They're probably gonna show how Harley was captured and incarcerated.

2. yes? but knowing SS shows harley's transformation,
and you see harley walking along with the squad later one.

thus the batman scene happening in the past, yeah, but the arkham madness going on where harley gets transformed happens even before that.

Now has more views even than the first Batman v Superman teaser/trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"