Xbox Sunset Overdrive

Played some at the mall earlier. If you're familiar with the play mechanics of R&C, you'll be right at home.

Eh, if i got some extra cash I'll pick this baby up sometime this month, but COD AW, GTA 5 HD, and The MC Collection come first.

Sunset is a new IP.. so I have to support it before I support yet another CoD, already played GTA 5 but yeah.. MCC is ontop of my list.

Sunset is definitely high on my list.

My November is stacked with Call Of Duty, Halo, Dragon Age & Smash Brothers. I will be saving this for later

Last edited:
I picked up my copy today on my lunch break, can't wait to play this thing later this evening !!!

Finally took the plunge and upgraded to XboxOne, my 2 main reasons were the fact I could now get it in white and that Sunset Overdrive came as the bundle package. This game is honestly one of the best games I have ever played, and I've played a lot of games, my first console was The Master System so that goes to show how long I've been gaming. It's beautiful to look at, excellent and smooth gameplay, got some great humour and characters and is just generally a lot of fun to play. I've already invested over 70 hours in this game and plan to invest more, the achievements are not impossible either, I've already claimed my 1000g.

Go and get this game, I assure you that you won't be disappointed, so many games these days go for to much realism, which is fine, but it is nice to play a video game that really feels like a video game if you know what I mean.

I couldn't recommend it more.

Finally took the plunge and upgraded to XboxOne, my 2 main reasons were the fact I could now get it in white and that Sunset Overdrive came as the bundle package. This game is honestly one of the best games I have ever played, and I've played a lot of games, my first console was The Master System so that goes to show how long I've been gaming. It's beautiful to look at, excellent and smooth gameplay, got some great humour and characters and is just generally a lot of fun to play. I've already invested over 70 hours in this game and plan to invest more, the achievements are not impossible either, I've already claimed my 1000g.

Go and get this game, I assure you that you won't be disappointed, so many games these days go for to much realism, which is fine, but it is nice to play a video game that really feels like a video game if you know what I mean.

I couldn't recommend it more.

This game is amazing. Agreed totally, what's is your gamertag, ill shoot you an add.

Wow, that's some good recommendations!

http://majornelson.com/2014/11/21/s...x-live-gold-members-saturday/?linkId=10668847

Beginning Saturday, November 22nd at 12.01 Eastern Time, Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One will get to play Sunset Overdrive for free for 24 hours. This is the full game; players will earn achievements and be able to save how far they progress during that 24 hour span. If you decide to purchase the game at a later point, you will be able to start again right where you left off.
Sunset Overdrive’s 8-player cooperative multiplayer experience, Chaos Squad, will also be available for everyone tomorrow. Please note: Chaos Squad must be unlocked by playing a certain amount into the campaign.
After the weekend, the Insomniac Games All-Star team will showcase several new weapons that will be available soon. Tune into the Xbox Twitch channel on Monday, Nov. 24 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time to see what’s on the way.

Oh yes I read about that. Definitely giving it a try tomorrow.

Hands up all, this has gone on sale for $39.99 at the Microsoft Store (they do both physical and digital copies). Thus far, this is the only place I've found a sale for Sunset.

Wow, do titles that came out so recently usually get dicsounted on Black Friday?

I forgot about that free weekend which is annoying.

It's not unheard of. It was a tradition for Amazon to put the newest AssCreed as a lightning deal on BF for $35. They aren't with Unity it seems, but are with Rogue. It does happen, even if it's not super common for all titles.

• Sunset Overdrive's Mooil Rig DLC Out Today

News
    on Dec 23, 2014 at 09:06 AM
    xboxone-icon.png

The add-on, part of the game's season pass, includes new story missions, weapons, amps, a titanic monster, and more.
    ... More
source:GI

I think it's temporarily $36 on X1 digital with gold.

Xbox One
Sunset Overdrive ‘Dawn of the Rise of the Fallen Machines’ final DLC announced
Published 4 hours ago. 8 comments.

Rescue Sam's old mentors from the Fizzco Robotics Factory.

Sunset-Overdrive-Final-DLC-Ann.jpg

Sunset Overdrive‘s final add-on is ‘Dawn of the Rise of the Fallen Machines’ and will launch on April 1, Insomniac Games announced.
“A rescue mission to save Sam’s old mentors from the Fizzco Robotics Factory quickly turns into an all-out assault to counter, hack, and dismantle Fizzco defenses,” guest host Jessica Chobot said on the latest Sunset TV. “For you, hacking equates to pulling triggers and laying waste to a bevy of upgraded Fizzco bots.”
The add-on includes more missions, quests, and challenges, as well as an all-new “massive area” filled with cyber-tech influences, floating platforms, and destructible robot transporters. You’ll also have a new way to get around with the energy ball, a ball you can get inside, charge up, and zip around and demolish enemies with.
Watch the add-on reveal below.

[YT]RKKpVV_-vyU[/YT]

Read More

Xbox One, Clips, DLC, Gameplay, Insomniac Games, Microsoft, Sunset Overdrive

source: Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"