Super Bowl Spot?

Discussion in 'Thor' started by Weadazoid, Jan 20, 2011.

1. [email protected] MARVEL RULES THE SUMMER!!

Actually he didn't say that. Read or listen to the interview again. He said that IN THE COMICS they fought which to my mind means he expects that Thor might fight Hulk in the movie. But he did not say that for sure Hulk will fight Thor in the movie.

IMO though I think Marvel is smart enough to know that they have to Show Hulk Fighting Thor. I also predict that there will be no clear winner as this will keep fans on both sides at least satisfied

2. TheCorpulent1 SHAZAM!

If recent history is any indication, the Hulk will easily trounce Thor because Marvel doesn't really give a f*** about Thor's fans. Maybe he'll even go on to tear through half of Asgard while he's at it.

3. BigThor God of Thunder

EXACTLY, that's why I don't even want to see them fight in the Avengers anymore

Correction: He tore through ALL of Asgard...easily (smh)

I wish this was the case, but sadly it's not just go watch Ultimate Avengers & Hulk Vs. to see what I mean

#28 BigThor, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  4. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Well hopefully that'll change after the movie's out.

5. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Well hopefully that'll change after the movie's out.

6. BigThor God of Thunder

I hope it will, but I honestly don't even think that would make a difference

7. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Well JQ said awile ago (referring to the comics tho) That Hulk was going to loose some of his power. Let's hope that carries over to film.

8. BigThor God of Thunder

Who knows, movie Thor might actually be as powerful as Hulk, maybe even more powerful

SERIOUSLY doubt it though

9. dpm07 Hiking Hero

What a lot of fans who don't know Thor fail to realize is that Thor is in Class 100 level strength even w/o the hammer. He has the strength to throw down with adversaries.

That said, it appears by all indications that all of his powers will be Mjolnir-based (to include his strength), so we may not see Thor actually with the strength to fight the Hulk. While true comic fans know that the outcome is actually generally a stalemate most times, the recent indication of Marvel in animated features as evidenced by The Ultimates and Hulk vs. show that they (Marvel) want to downplay Thor's abilities, power, and strength, to showcase The Hulk's strength.

In other words, they don't want to show that there is any chance someone may be as close if not on the same level of strength as The Hulk and be on the same team.

10. Gamma Burst Registered

I don't think this will happen anytime soon...Actually Hulk came up even more powerful after the events of world war hulks.
    The one who lost some power is the Red Hulk.:word:

11. BigThor God of Thunder

True, and I think that's just sooo lame

Who knows, I'll wait to see Thor's film in it's entirety or atleast a few more trailers before I assume that Thor isn't super strong in the movie. Hopefully they've realized that Thor has fans too so they just might make him actually formindable against Hulk.