Super Buu VS Superman (Who Wins In A Fight)!

saiyan jedi said:
lmao. he could absorb him

Sir, the Spectre is an Angel. He is God's Voice on Earth. His powers rival those of God himself.

Nick Eastwood said:
What does Superman Prime look like?

Didn't Wizard do a Goku Vs. Superman battle once in their magazine?

It's hard to say whether Buu or Superman would win. While Superman's main weakness is kryptonite, he's not totally invulnerable to everything else. Wasn't Buu created out of magic, too? And isn't Superman vulnerable to magic?
sprime1.jpg

Superman Prime is the gold guy.

And yes, Buu was created by magic. Buu would just absorb Superman and become stronger.

rigel7soldiers said:
Sir, the Spectre is an Angel. He is God's Voice on Earth. His powers rival those of God himself.
they'll be buu's powers after he absorbs him. lol

Omnipotent: All powerful. The Spectre would vaporise Buu with a thought.

here's how the fight would go

*superman punches hole in buu's body buu heals*

*superman does this 10 more times buu heals*

Superbuu - " superman what is your favorite type of candy"

Superman - " what are u tallking about?? i like laffy taffy."

Superbuu - "ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

*Superman is turned into a laffy taffy*

*Superbuu eats superman alive *pun inetnded**

Okay, yes. BUT, if you remember, when Vegito was turned into candy he still put aup a pretty good fight.

rigel7soldiers said:
Okay, yes. BUT, if you remember, when Vegito was turned into candy he still put aup a pretty good fight.

difference being goku and vegeta knew about it before hand and let him do that superman doesnt and wouldnt do anything he knows nothnig about buu's powers or abilities

Okay. Fine. I'll accept that. You win this round, Richards.

But, What if...? What if Batman fought Buu?

rigel7soldiers said:
Okay. Fine. I'll accept that. You win this round, Richards.

But, What if...? What if Batman fought Buu?

batman and spiderman are neutral i wont let them fight dbz chars

Oh. Okay. Huh. Why do I feel like that answered my question? Thank you, Jplaya2023.

Dude, we all know that Batman would roxxorz SuperBuu's face. He'd use special alloys he carries in his utility belt to construct an antiabsorption Batsuit while he was fighting Buu, and use his "antimagical candy tranforming ray mirror" (standard gear man standard gear) hed use the mirror to send the blast back at BUU and transform him into candy, then Bruce would eat him.
DUH!

SuGarRush said:
Dude, we all know that Batman would roxxorz SuperBuu's face. He'd use special alloys he carries in his utility belt to construct an antiabsorption Batsuit while he was fighting Buu, and use his "antimagical candy tranforming ray mirror" (standard gear man standard gear) hed use the mirror to send the blast back at BUU and transform him into candy, then Bruce would eat him.
DUH!

you said it not me

jesus christ . your F****** dreaming I f think batman could take superbuuIII

same for spiderman. dont get me wrong I like these guys but, superbuu...........

im not in it hey go look in the dc thread and post in my perfect cell vs captain marvel thread

Jplaya2023 said:
what do you mean????????

First off, it was rude of me to bring Batman into this in the first place. But I meant that I understand.

back on topic superman wouldnt even be able to hurt buu in anyway, his punches would be useless and buu would just heal himself of any attack superman throws at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"