Super Buu VS Superman (Who Wins In A Fight)!

You know GuyverJay? Your sig inspired me to take one from the page of the logic o' Jplaya. Sentry and Superman are good friends. They hang out and get drunk. So when Superman has a problem. Sentry comes along and ANNIHALATES THE ***** out of Buu.

But seriously. Buu can probably be taken by force. Kid Buu almost beat Fat Buu by force. So why couldn't Kid Buu be taken by force?

Wrong forum for talk about Sentry. But I'm thinking Super Buu was just a powered up version of Fat Buu. Since nothing but the shape and power level changed.

But that still means he can be taken down by force, doesn't it?

A_French_Gal said:
You know GuyverJay? Your sig inspired me to take one from the page of the logic o' Jplaya. Sentry and Superman are good friends. They hang out and get drunk. So when Superman has a problem. Sentry comes along and ANNIHALATES THE ***** out of Buu.

But seriously. Buu can probably be taken by force. Kid Buu almost beat Fat Buu by force. So why couldn't Kid Buu be taken by force?

heavens NO

the difference ni power between majin/fat buu and superbuu is a humungous difference.

Superbuu has the powers of majin buu not to mention the powers of chou gohan, trunks, goten, and piccolo's mind he's perfect in terms of fighting, battle knowledge and heart. But its to bad he ran into vegetto though

but superbuu would beat the cape off superman. Superman cant maniupulate ki so he wont destroy him. All of superman punches buu would just heal himself superman doesnt know magic or anything else hewould be royally owned and flushed

taskmaster said:
How would batman beat super buu.

batman and spiderman are not allowed to be discussed in this so its never going to happen

Avoiding the question I see. Answer it, how would batman or spiderman be able to beat buu?

taskmaster said:
Avoiding the question I see. Answer it, how would batman or spiderman be able to beat buu?

im not answering the question

Because you don't want to be called out on all your stupid statments about those characters.

I'm thinking if Superman could demolish Spiderman and Batman, and I'm sure JPlaya thinks that those two could find a way to beat the Buu, Supe's could probably stand a good chance against Buu. And I'm gonna doubt that you have to be much more powerful than Buu as the only way to actually hurt him. I'm sure it would just be after so much beating. Or else Goku SSJ3 woulda put the hurt in Fat Buu.

A_French_Gal said:
I'm thinking if Superman could demolish Spiderman and Batman, and I'm sure JPlaya thinks that those two could find a way to beat the Buu, Supe's could probably stand a good chance against Buu. And I'm gonna doubt that you have to be much more powerful than Buu as the only way to actually hurt him. I'm sure it would just be after so much beating. Or else Goku SSJ3 woulda put the hurt in Fat Buu.

No the only way of killnig buu is to destroy every particle of his body with one huge ki blast something superman doenst have. Superman can punch buu face in and everytime he'll heal and laugh why is it so hard to understand that?????? Superman cannot hurt buu unless he uses ki somethnig he doesnt have. SSJ3 goku stated he could of beaten buu but he wanted the earth to have a new savior and they were about equal in power but goku had the ki move to totally destroy buu

Then how would batman survive against buu.

Jplaya2023 said:
No the only way of killnig buu is to destroy every particle of his body with one huge ki blast something superman doenst have. Superman can punch buu face in and everytime he'll heal and laugh why is it so hard to understand that?????? Superman cannot hurt buu unless he uses ki somethnig he doesnt have. SSJ3 goku stated he could of beaten buu but he wanted the earth to have a new savior and they were about equal in power but goku had the ki move to totally destroy buu

No. He was trying to kill Buu. In fact, that's what he did.

A_French_Gal said:
No. He was trying to kill Buu. In fact, that's what he did.

NO when goku fight fat buu he only fought to buy trunks time to get the dragon radar he needed to save time not to kill buu because it hindered his time on earth

Thats my point but jplaya still refuses to answer the question.

Or maybe you don't want to admit the turth.

Jplaya2023 said:
NO when goku fight fat buu he only fought to buy trunks time to get the dragon radar he needed to save time not to kill buu because it hindered his time on earth

You said he didn't kill Buu because he wanted a new savior for Earth. I said that he killed Buu anyway. Unless of course, you don't count the end of DBZ, and they all have cake parties.

As for ki being a factor. Kid Buu almost demolished Fat Buu with physical attacks.

A_French_Gal said:
You said he didn't kill Buu because he wanted a new savior for Earth. I said that he killed Buu anyway. Unless of course, you don't count the end of DBZ, and they all have cake parties.

As for ki being a factor. Kid Buu almost demolished Fat Buu with physical attacks.

that was when they fought for the first time the second time they fought yes he had to kill him gohan had been knocked out along with goten and trunks he had no other choice

kidd buu is stronger and faster than fatbuu plus fatbuu was severely weakened being in that pod not at 100%

kid buu is stronger. but what does this have to do with supes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"