Super Buu VS Superman (Who Wins In A Fight)!

Jplaya2023 said:
its a fan made cross over its stupid putting some marvel and some DC chars togethor but they still do it. You know why??? Popularity thats why. i said i didnt want to do it but the demand was high i couldnt let my good people of the hype down
Get off your pedastal. You're not some nigh omnipotent demi-god with seemingly infinite knowledge of these characters. And besides, Marvel and DC crossovers aren't stupid because they take place within similar universes. The DBZ universe and the DCU is like apples and oranges.

Sarge 2.0 said:
Get off your pedastal. You're not some nigh omnipotent demi-god with seemingly infinite knowledge of these characters. And besides, Marvel and DC crossovers aren't stupid because they take place within similar universes. The DBZ universe and the DCU is like apples and oranges.

im not on a pedastool just stating facts. But i need more input for the fan fic. Ifthe reviews are good i'll write more of them

Bat-Mantis said:
Oh no way! Really? SAIYAN blood? You're kidding!
:down

actually no. Batman is now half saiyan halk human and his potential is huge!

Jplaya2023 said:
im not on a pedastool just stating facts. But i need more input for the fan fic. Ifthe reviews are good i'll write more of them
....:confused:

What facts have you stated, exactly?

Jplaya2023 said:
fact: someone in this thread request i did this so i did
Yeah, but when taskmaster asked for an explanation, I'm pretty sure he was expecting logic. Not that dreck. 'Sides, Buu would annihilate Batman without a second thought.

Sarge 2.0 said:
Yeah, but when taskmaster asked for an explanation, I'm pretty sure he was expecting logic. Not that dreck. 'Sides, Buu would annihilate Batman without a second thought.

buu did substantial damage to batman, but batman was able to escape BUU

Jplaya2023 said:
buu did substantial damage to batman, but batman was able to escape BUU
Yeah, thanks for citing your own fanfic, but that still doesn't change the fact that a normal human like Batman wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in bad place against something like Buu.

Sarge 2.0 said:
Yeah, thanks for citing your own fanfic, but that still doesn't change the fact that a normal human like Batman wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in bad place against something like Buu.
Hey now JPlaya has a right to alter whatever he wants for a fanfiction, is his thing he can do what he wants, just say you dislike it and move on....I mean in the Marvel RPG Sparta gave Arcahngel super vision and Iceman is now super powerful, so I really don't see why we are arguing this

Sarge 2.0 said:

thankyou, im only pulling facts from it. mr satan a normal human was fighting with kid buu and batman 1000000000000000 times the fighter he is. In the fan fic batman holds his own using his gadgets and batarangs

Jplaya2023 said:
thankyou, im only pulling facts from it. mr satan a normal human was fighting with kid buu and batman 1000000000000000 times the fighter he is. In the fan fic batman holds his own using his gadgets and batarangs
See, I was being sarcastic with that first part. Again. And in any case, Batman is still just a regular guy, with a slim to none chance of not dying in a fight with Buu.

ShadowBoxing said:
Hey now JPlaya has a right to alter whatever he wants for a fanfiction, is his thing he can do what he wants, just say you dislike it and move on....I mean in the Marvel RPG Sparta gave Arcahngel super vision and Iceman is now super powerful, so I really don't see why we are arguing this
It wasn't a "fanfic" until he starting calling it that to save his own ash. It was his (guitared) explanation for how Batman would beat Super Buu. After people starting laughing, he called it a fanfic.

Sarge 2.0 said:
See, I was being sarcastic with that first part. Again. And in any case, Batman is still just a regular guy, with a slim to none chance of not dying in a fight with Buu.

but he didnt die you know why?? his heart, gullyness, intangibles, and survivial skills kept him alive until he got the senzu

Sarge 2.0 said:
It wasn't a "fanfic" until he starting calling it that to save his own ash. It was his (guitared) explanation for how Batman would beat Super Buu. After people starting laughing, he called it a fanfic.

dont you see where it say fanfic at the bottom

Jplaya2023 said:
but he didnt die you know why?? his heart, gullyness, intangibles, and survivial skills kept him alive until he got the senzu
Yeah. Whatever....those "intangibles" really helped when Bane snapped him like a wet twig. :up:

Sarge 2.0 said:
Yeah. Whatever....those "intangibles" really helped when Bane snapped him like a wet twig. :up:

batman made a rare mistake and bane beat him by chance and luck we've been through this

Jplaya2023 said:
dont you see where it say fanfic at the bottom
I barely made it through the middle, my eyes were tearing, so you'll have to forgive me if I didn't memorize the bottom portion.

Jplaya2023 said:
batman made a rare mistake and bane beat him by chance and luck we've been through this
Yeah, and if I remember, you got schooled.

Sarge 2.0 said:
I barely made it through the middle, my eyes were tearing, so you'll have to forgive me if I didn't memorize the bottom portion.

look u can hold your tears till after u read it. I know it was good come on admit it. For once give someone some props for being a damn good writer :) Thanks sarge

Jplaya2023 said:
look u can hold your tears till after u read it. I know it was good come on admit it. For once give someone some props for being a damn good writer :) Thanks sarge
Don't flatter yourself, bunky. You know what I meant. :)

The Joker™ said:
Who is Super Buu?

I've never heard of him before.

boo_super.jpg

Jplaya2023 said:
No, if he loses he loses, there was no luck or ill fortune there. Actually it was the purpose of the story to show Batman was beaten, that way he would turn to a new successor (who would go nuts) and evietably prove Bruce was Batman. Batman has had bad luck, but he has also been beaten badly. Someone really needs to post the scans of Deathstroke kicking his butt.

Sarge 2.0 said:
Don't flatter yourself, bunky. You know what I meant. :)

correction bunky u complimented my writing by tearing up indicating it was a damn good piece of literature

Jplaya2023 said:
correction bunky u complimented my writing by tearing up indicating it was a damn good piece of literature
No...they were tears of laughter. Also, this tears it. You have to be fake, and just some guy trying to get on peoples nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"