Super Mario Super Mario Maker

Watch PlatinumGames’ Kenji Saito Make A Level In Super Mario Maker . April 17, 2016 . 9:30am

“Mario Bros. 3 is a title I loved as a kid,” Saito said.
“So being able to come back and play it and create a stage in that world at this age now that I’m a full-blown creator, it’s very nostalgic and cool to be able to do this.”

8 comments Read >

In Polygon’s latest “Devs Make Mario” video, PlatinumGames’ Kenji Saito created his custom level in Super Mario Maker.

“Mario Bros. 3 is a title I loved as a kid,” Saito said. “It really is a fantastic title, so being able to come back and play it and create a stage in that world at this age now that I’m a full-blown creator, it’s very nostalgic and cool to be able to do this.”

To hear more about Saito’s process while designing his stage, as well as see a full playthrough of his level, you can check out the video below.

[YT]6glRqx2p_DQ[/YT]

Super Mario Maker is available for the Wii U.

Read more stories about Wii U & Super Mario Maker on Siliconera.

source:
Siliconera

Watch The Director Of La-Mulana Make A Level In Super Mario Maker. April 24, 2016 . 9:30am

In the latest edition of Polygon’s “Devs Make Mario” video series, La-Mulana and La-Mulana 2 director Takumi Naramura tried his hand at creating his own Super Mario Maker level.

8 comments Read >

20160421_022811_thumb.png
In the latest edition of Polygon’s “Devs Make Mario” video series, La-Mulana and La-Mulana 2 director Takumi Naramura tried his hand at creating his own Super Mario Maker level, despite admitting to not being very familiar with Mario games in general.

“I used the type of traps that spring when Mario approaches, the ones where an enemy falls from above, and tried to build them in with a timing that you don’t see in your usual Mario game,” Naramura said. “I worked hard on that timing, and just when I started to run out of ideas, I began creating a stage that harasses the player—and started having a lot more ideas!”

To hear more of Naramura’s design process, as well as see a full playthrough of his finished level, you can watch the video below.

[YT]2ONnj1vD6Oo[/YT]

Next up

Babymetal Takes The Stage In Super Mario Maker. April 27, 2016 . 8:00am

Nintendo recently announced that Japanese metal idol band Babymetal would be getting their own costume in Super Mario Maker.

41 comments Read >
Nintendo recently announced that Japanese metal idol band Babymetal would be getting their own costume in Super Mario Maker. The costume will be available in Japan on April 28th, which means it should arrive in North America later tonight.

Below is a trailer featuring the new costume in action, while the second video is announcement from the members of Babymetal.

Babymetal Costume Trailer:
[YT]jTkbL-6nkqw[/YT]

Babymetal Announcement:

[YT]3DBov8KD20A[/YT]

lastly

Super Mario Maker Rocks Out With New "Metal Resistance" Event Course And Costume
. April 29, 2016 . 8:00am
The new “Metal Resistance” Event Course was recently added to Super Mario Maker, in addition to the Babymetal costume.

5 comments Read >

20160429_013414_thumb.png
The new “Metal Resistance” Event Course was recently added to Super Mario Maker, in addition to the Babymetal costume mentioned in a previous post. To see a playthrough of the new course, as well as the costume in action, you can watch the video below.

[YT]yY9JPXOZ6wg[/YT]

source:
Siliconera

Threes Creator Asher Vollmer Designs A Level In Super Mario Maker. May 6, 2016 . 8:00am

In Polygon’s newest “Devs Make Mario” video, Threes creator Asher Vollmer takes a shot at designing his own level in Super Mario Maker for the Wii U.

1 comment Read >

In Polygon‘s newest “Devs Make Mario” video, Threes creator Asher Vollmer takes a shot at designing his own level in Super Mario Maker for the Wii U.

“I care a lot about players’ comprehension of a game,” said Vollmer. “So a big part of this level is that you can crawl around it on every side and sort of take in what the game is going to be before you actually jump in and start playing it.”

To see more of Vollmer’s thoughts about designing his level, and to see his completed stage in action, you can watch the following video. Additionally, you can find his level on the official Super Mario Maker bookmark site.

[YT]fRY0D_GRM3s[/YT]

source:
Siliconera

From over the weekend to current

Watch Cibele Creator Nina Freeman Create A Level In Super Mario Maker. May 15, 2016 . 11:30am

“I’m all about the details and the little things in videogames, so I tried to put a lot of that into my Mario Maker level,” Freeman said in regards to her design process.

10 comments Read >

Polygon’s latest edition of its “Devs Make Mario” series features Cibele and How Do You Do It? creator Nina Freeman as she designs her own stage in Super Mario Maker.

“I really like making games about ordinary life and ordinary people and stuff we experience on a daily basis,” Freeman said, speaking about her process about designing the level. “I’m all about the details and the little things in videogames, so I tried to put a lot of that into my Mario Maker level.”

To hear more about Freeman’s creative process and to see a full playthrough of her level, you can check out the video below.
[YT]cdq4o0gqtZA[/YT]

Also with

Watch Zero Escape Creator Kotaro Uchikoshi Create A Mario Maker Level . May 22, 2016 . 1:30pm

In Polygon’s latest video in their “Devs Make Mario” series, Zero Escape creator Kotaro Uchikoshi takes his turn at making his own stage in Super Mario Maker.

22 comments Read >

In Polygon’s latest video in their “Devs Make Mario” series, Zero Escape creator Kotaro Uchikoshi takes his turn at making his own stage in Super Mario Maker.

“In terms of how the idea that design constantly changes and how that relates to game design, I think every game maker approaches things differently,” Uchikoshi said in regards to his design process. “But in my case, I like to do things all the way through from start to finish, and then if I find something I don’t like, I’ll break it down and then rebuild it.”

To hear more about Uchikoshi’s thought process behind his level and game design in general, and to see a playthrough of his completed stage, you can watch the video below. Additionally, Uchikoshi’s Super Mario Maker stage is available on the official bookmark page here.

[YT]EJhkDghKoNI[/YT]

Read more stories about Wii U & Super Mario Maker on Siliconera

Next up

Super Mario Maker Update 1.43 Slightly Alters Searches. May 20, 2016 . 10:00am

The latest update to Super Mario Maker offers a new difficulty level when searching for Course World levels and adjusts the Star Ranking list.

4 comments Read >

A new update has come to Super Mario Maker. While bringing the Nintendo Wii U game up to version 1.43 hasn’t added any new content, it has altered the way people can look for levels to play in Course World.

To start, there’s a new difficulty filter. When people are searching for a Super Mario Maker level, “Super Expert” difficulty is now an option. Previously, “Expert” was the highest rank.

Course World’s Star Ranking List has been altered as well. People used to be able to check for courses by organizing them according to either “Weekly” or “All-Time.” “All-Time” is now the only option. In addition, the Star Ranking list of levels will now be sorted by, as NIntendo puts it, “courses that have received the most stars relative to the number of people who have played them.”

Super Mario Maker is immediately available for the Nintendo Wii U. People will need to download the 1.43 patch in order to continue playing online.

Read more stories about Nintendo Wii U & Super Mario Maker on Siliconera.

fallowing all that.

Hello Kitty And My Melody Costumes Are Headed To Super Mario Maker This Week . May 25, 2016 . 8:00am

Nintendo has revealed that Super Mario Maker will be getting two new costumes this week in the form of Hello Kitty and My Melody this week.

6 comments Read >

Nintendo has revealed that Super Mario Maker will be getting two new costumes this week in the form of Hello Kitty and My Melody this week. The two costumes will release in Japan on Friday, and should release in other territories at the following times:

• 6 PM PT (Thursday)

• 9 PM ET (Thursday)

• 2 AM in the UK (Friday)

• 3 AM in Europe (Friday)

Here’s a look at both of the costumes being played through a level in the game.

[YT]9qeFRc95O-U[/YT]

2016-05-27_024745.png

Hello Kitty And My Melody Costumes Now Available In Super Mario Maker

By Casey . May 27, 2016 . 9:30amTwo new videos give us a tour of the new costumes as well as a playthrough of their corresponding Event Course.

4 comments Read >

20160527_024904_thumb.png

In a previous post, we mentioned that both a Hello Kitty costume and a My Melody costume were headed to Super Mario Maker. The costumes, as well as their corresponding Event Course, are now available.

Here’s the official description of the Event Course:
“Sanrio characters Kitty and Melody find themselves in the world of Super Mario! At first it seems like a fun place, with cute blocks shaped like apples and flowers. But they’d better be careful, because there’s danger up ahead! Won’t you help them find their way safely to the goal?”

In the videos below, GameXplain plays through the Hello Kitty and My Melody Event Course, and also gives us a tour of the costumes’ animations and sound effects. It is worth noting that players must complete the course twice to unlock both the new costumes.

Hello Kitty & My Melody Event Course Playthrough:

[YT]2_RPAYu391E[/YT]

Hello Kitty & My Melody Costume Tour:
[YT]XcoR4_Bfi8o[/YT]

source: Siliconera

Last edited:

Watch Nidhogg Creator Mark Essen Design A Level In Super Mario Maker . June 5, 2016 . 11:30am

In Polygon’s latest video in their “Devs Make Mario” series, Nidhogg and Flywrench creator Mark Essen tries his hand at designing a level in Super Mario Maker for the Wii U.

3 comments Read >

20160602_163937_thumb.png

In Polygon’s latest video in their “Devs Make Mario” series, Nidhogg and Flywrench creator Mark Essen tries his hand at designing a level in Super Mario Maker for the Wii U.

To hear about Essen’s thoughts regarding his design process, as well as see a full playthrough of his completed level, you can watch the following video.

[YT]yHUF7I74kCk[/YT]

Two articles same place.

Watch Grand Kingdom’s Creator Build A Stage In Super Mario Maker. June 26, 2016 . 1:30pm

In Polygon’s latest entry in their “Devs Make Mario” series, Grand Kingdom creator Tomohiko Deguchi takes a turn at creating his own level in Super Mario Maker for the Wii U.
5 comments Read >

In Polygon’s latest entry in their “Devs Make Mario” series, Grand Kingdom creator Tomohiko Deguchi takes a turn at creating his own level in Super Mario Maker for the Wii U.

“For the level I made in Mario Maker, my first decision was to use the Koopa Troopas as the thematic element. After that, I thought about different ways to have fun with the Koopa Troopas,” Deguchi explained. “My goal was to have variations on those goals in each scroll of the map, so that there’d be at least one point of interest in every screen.”

To hear more about Deguchi’s design process, and to watch a playthrough of his completed level, you can watch the video below. Additionally, his course is available on the Super Mario Maker official bookmark site.
[YT]OT2RUVXVVJY[/YT]

More recently

Splatoon’s Squid Sisters Are Getting Their Own Costumes In Super Mario Maker. July 1, 2016 . 9:30am

Super Mario Maker will be receiving its latest costume additions next week in the form of Splatoon’s Squid Sisters, Callie and Marie.

5 comments Read >

Super Mario Maker will be receiving its latest costume additions next week on July 8th in the form of Splatoon’s Squid Sisters, Callie and Marie. To obtain the two new costumes, players will have to complete the corresponding event course twice.

It’s worth noting that the Squid Sisters’ amiibo will be releasing soon, though there is no way of knowing yet whether this will unlock the costumes in-game.

Additionally, this makes it just in time for Splatoon‘s final Splatfest, which takes place later this month.

Here’s a video showing a playthrough of the event course and the costumes in action.
[YT]uZOjceOQ_Lw[/YT]

as alot are a ware thank to tronny this has also been added to the 3D's

3DS
[FONT=&quot]Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS announced[/FONT]

Published 12 hours ago. 25 comments.
It's Super Mario Maker... for your 3DS!

Super-Mario-Maker-3DS-Ann.jpg

Nintendo has announced Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS. It is due out on December 1 in Japan, and December 2 in North America and Europe.

The game comes with 100 original courses from Nintendo, which contain “Medal Objectives” that range from collecting every coin to defeating all enemies before reaching the goal. You can also go online to play courses made using the Wii U version, though not every course created in the Wii U version will be compatible with the 3DS release. You won’t be able to search by course ID, but you will be able to enjoy the 100 Mario Challenge and Recommended Courses, as well.

As for course creation, the 3DS version includes every tool and part available in the Wii U version, save for the Mystery Mushroom and his associated Mario costumes, which are exclusive to the Wii U release.

You won’t be able to upload courses online in the 3DS version, but you will be able to share them via Local Play and StreetPass. You can also share incomplete courses via local wireless to team up and complete courses with other players.

Watch the announcement video below.
[YT]IpXQtFbRChg[/YT]

Read More

3DS, Clips, Game Announce, Nintendo, Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS, Trailers

source: Gematsu

Super Mario Maker For The Nintendo 3DS Gets A Batch Of New Screenshots. September 5, 2016 . 12:00am

Nintendo has revealed the official page for the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Mario Maker on their North American site.
The page features a few new screenshots, as well as a fact sheet for the game.

Nintendo has revealed the official page for the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Mario Maker on their North American site. The page features a few new screenshots, as well as a fact sheet for the game.

Here’s a list of some of the features you can expect from the 3DS version of Mario Maker:

• Enjoy a nearly limitless supply of side-scrolling 2D Mario courses anytime, anywhere.

• Take on 100 built-in courses as you tackle the Super Mario Challenge.

• Create the Super Mario courses of your dreams!

• Play recommended courses from the Super Mario Maker game on the Wii U console and take on that game’s 100 Mario Challenge.

• Share courses with other players via the StreetPass feature and local wireless.

• For the first time ever, collaborate to make special shared courses.

Super Mario Maker will release for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on December 1st, and worldwide on December 2nd.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Super Mario Maker on Siliconera.

3DS
[FONT=&quot]Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS ‘Medal Challenges’ trailer[/FONT]

Published 12 hours ago. 7 comments.
A look at some of the game's unique objectives.

Mario-Maker-3DS-Trailer_10-24-16.jpg

Nintendo has released a new trailer for Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS introducing the game’s 100 new courses with unique medal challenges.

Medal challenges highlighted in the trailer include:

• Course 1-3: Defeat only Piranha Plants
  • Course 3-1: Reach the goal without releasing the right d-pad key
  • Course 5-2: Reach the goal without pressing the jump button
  • Course 9-2: Lure all flying Boos to the goal
Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS will launch on December 1 in Japan, and December 2 in North America and Europe. Read more about the game here.
Watch the trailer below.

[YT]SL2gfm6MdqE[/YT]

Read More

3DS, Clips, Nintendo, Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS, Trailers

source: Gematsu

Nintendo Website Says Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS Works With amiibo. November 8, 2016 . 9:00am

The official amiibo website says The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS are both compatible with Nintendo’s NFC figures. However,
the handheld port of Super Mario Maker doesn’t have the amiibo-related Mystery Mushroom costumes.

7 comments Read >
Nintendo’s official amiibo website says an unexpected game is going to be work with its amiibo NFC figures. Two games now appear under the “Upcoming amiibo-compatible games” category, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Mario Maker. (Thanks, Nintendo Wire!)

Nintendo has already noted that Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS will not have Mystery Mushrooms and their amiibo costumes, like the Nintendo Wii U version of the game. It also won’t have stereoscopic 3D support, won’t be compatible with all levels made for the console version or allow people to search for levels via Course ID. The handheld version will only let you share courses over StreetPass and local multiplayer as well. However, it will have 100 built-in courses with medal challenges, the ability to make courses with other players locally. It has yet to offer information on how amiibo compatibility would work with this installment.

Super Mario Maker is coming to the Nintendo 3DS in North America and Europe on December 2, 2016.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Super Mario Maker on Siliconera.

Super Mario Maker for 3DS’ Latest Trailer Shares A Taste Of Its Millions Of Courses. November 16, 2016 . 3:30am

With Super Mario Maker headed to 3DS in a couple of weeks, Nintendo released a new trailer for the game, showing off a sample of its many courses we’ll get to try out.

5 comments Read >

crrnbtusaakq1ljpg758740_765w_thumb.jpg

With Super Mario Maker headed to 3DS in a couple of weeks, Nintendo released a new trailer for the game, showing off a sample of its many courses we’ll get to try out.

[YT]9dJssJDkk4c[/YT]

When Super Mario Maker for 3DS releases, it’ll come with 100 built-in courses for players to try out on the go. While the 3DS version won’t be able to share their creations online, they’ll get to make courses with friends in local play. However, players will have access to the courses made in the Wii U version of Super Mario Maker.

Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS launches on December 2, 2016.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS on Siliconera.

Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS Trailer Goes Over Course Creation. November 17, 2016 . 11:00am

Nintendo’s latest Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS trailer goes over course creation, Yamamura’s Lessons and level sharing.

2 comments Read >

Nintendo’s latest trailer for the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Mario Maker has been released and is designed to help people better understand both what Super Mario Maker is and is to be expected from the portable port.

The almost five minute video offers an extensive look at gameplay.

This Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS video begins by going over the creator.

For example, it shows how course elements can be used to create levels and notes that there are over 60 course elements, with half of them immediately unlocked.

Yamamura’s Lessons, interactive tutorials, are also covered, as well as the course sharing functionality.
[YT]9zhE5Sb45O4[/YT]

Super Mario Maker will come to the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on December 1, 2016. It will arrive in North America and Europe a day later on December 2, 2016.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS on Siliconera.

Super Mario Maker For 3DS Trailer Goes Over Online And Offline Options. November 29, 2016 . 9:00am

The latest Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS footage shows how people can play offline with Nintendo’s 100 courses or go online for recommended selections from Nintendo Wii U owners.

4 comments Read >
When Super Mario Maker comes to the Nintendo 3DS later this week, people are going to have two ways to enjoy levels.

They can play offline, going through their original courses in the editor and 100 new courses created by Nintendo for Super Mario Challenge. It will also be possible to go online to play courses made by Nintendo Wii U owners.

100 Mario Challenge will be available online, as will an option to play Recommended Courses. Going with the latter option will allow someone to immediately play or save a course to play later.

[YT]-VAyFv3mI7A[/YT]
Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS releases will come to Japan on December 1, 2016, and the rest of the world on December 2, 2016.

Nintendo Surprises Southwest Airlines Passengers With New 3DS XLs And Mario Maker. December 20, 2016 . 9:30am

Each passenger was given a New Nintendo 3DS XL as well as a digital copy of Super Mario Maker for the system, and Mario himself was waiting to greet the passengers when their plane landed.

21 comments Read >

Nintendo recently surprised a whole flight of Southwest Airlines passengers with a truly awesome gift.

Each passenger was given a New Nintendo 3DS XL as well as a digital copy of Super Mario Maker for the system. To make the surprise even more special, Mario was waiting to greet the passengers when their flight landed.

You can watch an official video of the surprise below, which Southwest shared over on their Twitter.

Super Mario Maker is available for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.

Read more stories about New Nintendo 3DS XL & Nintendo & Super Mario Maker on Siliconera.

Super Mario Maker For 3DS Erases Save Data If Used On More Than One 3DS. December 23, 2016 . 10:00am

The Super Mario Maker Nintendo 3DS save data is tied to the system’s SD card, which means people can’t use one cartridge and its save data on more than one system.

31 comments Read >
People playing Super Mario Maker on the Nintendo 3DS may run into some trouble if they wish to share one physical copy of the game with multiple users. Nintendo has issued an official notice regarding the game’s save files. If someone has a Super Mario Maker Nintendo 3DS cartridge and use it in a system different from the one on which the save file was created, the save data on the cartridge will need to be erased to begin playing the game on the different system.

This is due to the way save data in Super Mario Maker works on the Nintendo 3DS. When you begin using the game, new save data is created on both the cartridge and SD card. You need both files to continue playing. If someone else uses that cartridge and wants to play on a different Nintendo 3DS, the save on the cartridge must be completely erased and a new one created to go with the SD card data on the second device.

Super Mario Maker is now available for the Nintendo 3DS.

This Week In Sales: Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS Makes Its Way To The Top. January 11, 2017 . 11:30am

Last week, it was another week without any top-20 new releases in Japan, but we did get to see an impressive race between Pokémon Sun & Moon and Super Mario Maker for 3DS for the second week of 2017.

49 comments Read >
Period: The week of January 2nd – January 8th (2017)
Top-seller: Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS – 100,308 (3DS)
Nintendo 2DS – 26,214 (Last week 20,259)
New Nintendo 3DS sales: 8,019 (4,342)
New Nintendo 3DS LL sales: 54,645 (45,809)
Wii U sales: 3,147 (2,589)
PlayStation 4 sales: 78,927 (73,421)
PlayStation 4 Pro: 8,242 (9,916)
PlayStation 3 sales: 1,156 (1,002)
PlayStation Vita sales: 34,023 (25,487)
Xbox One sales: 180 (221)
<< Last week’s software sales chart
<< How to read and understand sales

Last week, it was another week without any top-20 new releases in Japan, but we did get to see an impressive race between Pokémon Sun & Moon and Super Mario Maker for 3DS for the second week of 2017. Here’s the latest from Japanese sales tracker, Media Create, with a look at software and hardware sales from the week of January 2 through January 8, 2017.

Top of the list is Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS at #1 with 100,308 copies sold in the week. The game has been butting heads with Pokémon Sun & Moon since its release, and while Mario builder game saw the bigger margin of increase in sales two weeks ago for the Christmas week, it fell shy by less than 20k in sales for the New Year’s finish line. However, Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS is already starting the year strong being the only title to hit 100,000 units in sales for the week in 2017 thus far.

In #2 we have Pokémon Sun & Moon at 90,298, which should be considered a pretty good follow to the week prior that saw 90,891 units sold, showing that it is maintaining a pretty good pace for the start of 2017 and putting it past the 3 million mark in retail copies sold in Japan alone. Momotaro Dentetsu 2017 placed #3 with 47,905 copies sold.

At #4 we have Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition that is there to make a statement with 32,031 copies sold, showing that it doesn’t have plans to step out of the top-20 anytime soon. Miitopia has also been following closely with 23,867 in sales that week, an increase over its 18,259 units the week prior, making it the only title not named Super Mario Maker in the top-10 to have more sales than the week prior.

The hardware front shows a little increase in console sales with PS4 going from 73,421 to 78,927, the New 3DS LL bumped from 45,809 to 54,645, the PS Vita from 25,487 to 34,023, and even the 2DS, PS4 Pro, New 3DS, Wii U, and PS3 all saw an increase in sales. Well, everyone except the Xbox One which went from 221 to 180. Perhaps this could just be a follow up in sales from otoshidama as mentioned in our previous sales report. Japanese consumers have also been spending more money in January of recent years compared to past, so that could also have something to do with it. It should also be noted that the regular 3DS and 3DS LL numbers are no longer included.

The top-20 chart for the week was as follows:

Sales data acquired from 4Gamer and Media Create.

Read more stories about Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Battlefield 1 & Final Fantasy XV & Grand Theft Auto V & Kirby: Planet Robobot & Mario Kart 7 & Mario Party: Star Rush & Miitopia & Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition & Minecraft: Wii U Edition & Momotaro Dentetsu 2017: Tachiagare Nippon!! & New Super Mario Bros. 2 & Nintendo 3DS & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita & Pokémon Moon & Pokémon Sun & Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS & This Week In Sales & Watch Dogs 2 & Wii U & Xbox One & Yakuza 6 & Yo-kai Watch 3 on Siliconera.

Further details in the article it's self

13 hours ago
SUPER MARIO MAKER 2 Direct Reveals A Bunch Of New Features For The New Level-Making Title
Nintendo just revealed the new features that will be included in Super Mario Maker 2, after a Nintendo Direct presentation that focused entirely on the sequel to the acclaimed Super Mario Maker.Read more

Also with

7 hours ago
It Appears That Nintendo Didn't Reveal Everything About SUPER MARIO MAKER 2
Nintendo just streamed a new Direct that focused completely on Super Mario Maker 2, revealing a bunch of new features for the game, and it seems they didn't really tell us everything about it just yet.Read more

source: https://gamefragger.com

No Amiibo support, and no online with friends. You can play random people online, but you can't setup levels with friends.

That confuses me, because the way they describe LAN play, is that you create a room, and only one switch needed to be online. At least is sounds like couch coop is available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"