Super Smash Bros. Brawl--Wii Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are knock offs. I know even Brainiac 8 will back me up on this. I have nothing against Wario. He was in a Game Boy game, unlike Waluigi. But if they ever do put him in a game I would want him to be in the new Smash Bros.

I don't see why they don't just have a Super Wario Brothers game. Give it a Wariolandish tone and gameplay, mixed with New Super Mario Bros, and go from there.

A super Wario Bros game would be AMAZING! Hell I would'a been content with them making Wario playable in New Super Mario Bros thats comin out for the Wii

I don't see why they don't just have a Super Wario Brothers game. Give it a Wariolandish tone and gameplay, mixed with New Super Mario Bros, and go from there.
I like the idea. If they ever did make that I would mayve even love Waluigi. 10/10 for Drakon's Idea. :up:

I want a Mario & Luigi style game but with Wario and Waluigi.

I think they should make another Yoshi Story. A re-make with the Wii Mote controls would be fun.

i hope the new smash is more like melee was and less like brawl is.

i'd rather have quicker, less "noob" friendly gameplay. also, no instant attachment to the ledges, and more things to master like wavedashing (though i think that was a glitch in melee).

also, make samus go back to her melee form; quicker missiles and way more KO power than her relatively weaker brawl version.

i'd rather have quicker, less "noob" friendly gameplay. also, no instant attachment to the ledges, and more things to master like wavedashing (though i think that was a glitch in melee).

also, make samus go back to her melee form; quicker missiles and way more KO power than her relatively weaker brawl version.

I hope for the opposite. I don't think video gaming should be a skill that people have to cultivate and master.

No they won't. Most of them only have experience with virtual fighting, I'm sure I can take them. :awesome:
:doh: Why didn't I think of that. They oughta put Master Chief in the next Smash Bros. That'd be pretty *****in' :awesome:

I'd like it, if only to kick the crap outta him as Dedede.

I hope for the opposite. I don't think video gaming should be a skill that people have to cultivate and master.

it doesn't have to be.

you can play it as simple as you want with people at your skill level.

Even though I love how melee was I have to say it was very unbalanced. Brawl fixed most of it I think. I also liked Brawl's story mode. I think this game has alot more gameplay time, just lots more to unlock and such.

I'd like it, if only to kick the crap outta him as Dedede.
Ah, man come on Master Chief should never be put in Brawl. If they ditch Mega Man for him I will hate Masahiro Sakurai for ever on.

Even though I love how melee was I have to say it was very unbalanced. Brawl fixed most of it I think. I also liked Brawl's story mode. I think this game has alot more gameplay time, just lots more to unlock and such.

i disagree. melee is actually very balanced. every chracter can be mastered; i've been beaten by nearly every character in my experience playing melee, and i've in turn dominated matches against every other chracter with my main character (samus). i've played in some small time tournaments and even then the level of play is fairly high.

if anything, brawl seems more unbalanced, but i haven't played it much to be sure.

^ Lag time on some people was just stupid in melee. If you slowed down to frames some people just were too weak for their frame time. Also there were alot of Clones. I do like melee more but I still relize the facts.

^ Lag time on some people was just stupid in melee. If you slowed down to frames some people just were too weak for their frame time. Also there were alot of Clones. I do like melee more but I still relize the facts.

regardless of the "lag time", every character is pretty balanced. there isn't a single character that can't be mastered.

i agree the clones sucked, but even some of the clones made good characters. falco and fox for example play very differently.

True it was like street fighter for the clones. Ryu and Ken are the same but handdle diffrent. Some people were just stupid though...Pichu. An emo pok'emon that hurt himself everytime you attacked.

Same with Mortal Kombat back in the day. I mean, at one point there were eight male ninja palette swaps at one point [Ermac, Scorpion, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Rain, Smoke, Noob Saibot, Khameleon].

Same with Mortal Kombat back in the day. I mean, at one point there were eight male ninja palette swaps at one point [Ermac, Scorpion, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Rain, Smoke, Noob Saibot, Khameleon].

Well...Midway just went crazy adding new characters, and didn't want to bother making new character models.

So generic Sub-Zero clone #27 it was....only this time in neon orange. :awesome:

Didn't Mortal Kombat die after the last game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"