Super Smash Bros. Brawl--Wii Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiglo said:
DSC_3387.jpg
Sweet snake owns with his box.:up:

Awesome news. I'm almost definitely getting a Wii now.

Hideo always has a good sense of humor, so it's not too suprising that he wanted this.

I don't see Microsoft campaigning to get Master Chief in the game.

Haha, I hope Snake has his classic Punch Punch Kick! that we all know and love from the MGS games... He's such a good fighter

I'm printing this thread and having sex with it. Who's with me?

Oh my god! Thats amazing! Hopefully all the characters from the past game come back as well. But are all the newcomers just the ones in the video? or hopefully are there more? :)

I heard from a friend that Mega Man is supposed to be in the game. I hope that's true, Mega Man is practically the only reason I want to play this game. I hope it's Mega Man X and if possible even Zero.

normal_mmx620x2020zero.jpg

I wouldn't be suprised if they hid a few, quite purposefully too. Unlockable characters are always a treat.

Nathan said:
I heard from a friend that Mega Man is supposed to be in the game. I hope that's true, Mega Man is practically the only reason I want to play this game. I hope it's Mega Man X and if possible even Zero.

normal_mmx620x2020zero.jpg
vid

If you meant to ask if there's a Video with Mega Man in it, then no, there isn't. He just said he heard/read it somewhere that Mega Man is supposed to be in the game.

This is just getting better by the second. Now I'm going to have to get a Wii much sooner as well. I cannot wait to Nikita Pikachu's furry little face.

SOLID SNAKE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Best. MGS related week. Ever.

Nathan said:
If you meant to ask if there's a Video with Mega Man in it, then no, there isn't. He just said he heard/read it somewhere that Mega Man is supposed to be in the game.
Oh:down

There are surely going to be a lot of hilarious moments in the game. Imagine doing this to Snake.

Cooking_Mario.jpg

No words... no words...

Just posted this over in the MGS4 thread, thought I might as well bring it up here:

God, this really has been a GREAT week for MGS, I was seriously shocked to see Snake in Super Smash Bros 3, its going to kick serious butt. Think of it, if he gets his own missions... AND he'll probably get a character with almost exactly the same moves as him (like Mario getting Dr Mario and Luigi or Link getting Young Link) does this mean we can suspect... LIQUID!?!?!

Nathan said:
Screw Liquid, give me Grey Fox! :mad:

Well yeah, I'd take Fox anyday, but Liguid's probably more likely cause he'd have similar moves to Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"